Come With Me?

Falling For You

Classes started before I could do any damage control with Felix. I'd already asked him to forgive me and he'd asked for time, so that's what I was giving him, but my patience was wearing thin. We ended up having most of our classes together, but things were so hectic I'd had no time to stop and talk to him. Jisung and I had all our classes together and went straight to our restaurant to work on homework after we'd finished classes for the day. It was a nice routine and seemed to work out well. Minho constantly got to see Jisung and vice versa, we got all our homework done, and I gained some more friends.

"Yo, Bin did you hear that we're going to have a partner assignment soon?" Hyunjin asked, arm wrapped around Seungmin, his boyfriend's shoulders. Seungmin snuggled up and lifted his book.

"Yeah. We should see if you, me and Jisung can be partners."

"You read my mind." Hyunjin laughed as the door of the restaurant opened and my attention strayed to who had just come in. I was surprised to see Felix walking toward the counter. I looked at Minho, who met my gaze and flicked his head back. I knew exactly what he meant. This might be my only chance to talk to Felix.

"I'll be right back." I said tapping Jisung on the arm so he would move and let me out of the booth. Jisung looked where I was staring and I heard him 'ah' and stand up.

"Felix. Can we talk?" 

Felix turned and looked at me, expression hard and unreadable. After a few seconds of silence and awkward staring he nodded and turned around, sitting at the table we had when we went to the movies a week earlier.

"So..." I trailed off, not knowing how to go about making things right. I took a deep breath and let it out. "There's somewhere I want to take you. Come with me?"

Felix nodded again and I couldn't help the smile that immediately took over my face. I stood and grabbed his hand, pulling him from the restaurant and dragging him behind me as I made my way to the park.

It was a long walk, but we finally made it and I sat him down on the bench where my mom fell in love with my dad.

"Why did we come all the way here... to sit on a bench?"

"Have you thought about it?" I asked, ignoring his question for the moment.

"I forgave you the moment you asked for forgiveness." He smiled softly.

"Then why all the waiting?"

"Because it was a dumb idea and I thought you deserved to suffer." Now his smile was big and bright and I leaned forward, pressing a light kiss to his cheek.

"This was the bench where my mom knew she loved my dad. She told me the story all the time when I was growing up and I decided that when I found the one I wanted to take here I had my love too."

Felix looked shocked and put a hand on his chest. "Me?"

I nodded. "You."

"What about Ryujin?"

"Ryujin isn't important right now. You are. You were always right there, but I ignored you and I feel really bad about that... So in the future I promise to put you first because even though it took me this long to figure out, I love you Felix."

"I love you too Changbin."

We stayed at the park as long as we reasonably could and then made our way back to the school.

"Oh, there's Jisung and Minho." I said as we approached our building. Minho was leaning closer and closer to Jisung. Their kiss was short and sweet and then they parted ways, Minho walking to his building and Jisung going into ours.

"I'm glad he's happy." I said with a big smile.

"I'm sure he is too." Felix said as we finally went inside, getting in the elevator. When we got to Felix's floor he sighed and grabbed my other hand, tugging me closer. I unlaced our hands and hugged him instead as the doors opened and timed out, shutting again. I reached forward and pressed the button to open the doors again.

"That excited to get rid of me?" Felix asked with a smile and I nodded.

"Super excited to get to bed so I can see you tomorrow and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day..." Felix got off the elevator while I continued my list of 'the next day's'. I smiled the rest of the way home and flopped onto the couch next to Jisung, who was smiling at the ceiling.

"He kissed me." Jisung said dreamily.

"I saw that. Me and Felix were just coming back. I got him back." 

"How are we so lucky? We have amazing friends, amazing boyfriends and moving towards our dreams." Jisung paused and sat up. "I want to marry Minho."

"Already?"

"What's the point in waiting?"


A/N: Ay~ We poppin' em' out like crazy! There's one more chapter that I'll either have out today or tomorrow... Thanks SO much for subscribing, upvoting, commenting and even just reading this story. I hope you have enjoyed reading, I have definately enjoyed writing it!  Love you all! Bye ^_^