Last Day

Bom & Pets Crackfics

This will be the last chapter for I love Bark Bom :). Hope you guys enjoy this last chapter, and stay tuned for the last Bom and Pets crackfic. Though it may take a really long while till I do start it.


[Ft. Island dorm]

One of the ftisland boys knew that it was going to be the last day that Hongki can stay as a dog. And it was honestly freaking them out seeing their friend eat food straight from the bowl face first.

"Hey who's turn is it to give Hongki-hyung a bath?" the leader asked, but no one responded. "Aish you guys! Fine I'll do it." Jonghun then grabbed the dog-human by the back of its collar with all of his breakfast smeared on his face. "Ugh! you better have enjoyed your three days."

"But at least we'll get to pick up hyung in a while."

"Oh that reminds me that I have to get him, you guys deal with him." Jonghun then rushed out of the dorm before any of the Ft. siland members could try to complain to him.

 

[Early In the morning at Bom's room]

They had stayed in the YG studio till 2am, and he had drifted to sleep before Teddy gave the thumbs up to let them leave. Hongki's dog form was held close by the sleeping Bom. 

/I'm going to miss spending time with her/ he then leaned his little puppy neck on her face. /Though I never got to talk to you, being there with you was just as great/

"Hongki?" Minzy's hushed voice came in the room, and in seconds he was slowly picked up and taken out of the room. Hongki then made a final whimper at his last look at his favorite lady.

 

[Livingroom]

"Here he is." Minzy then let her classmate see the little dog.

"Ah thank you Minzy-ah. I hope he wasn't much of a problem to you guys."

"Ah n-not that much." she stuttered as she remembered what happened at the music video filming.

"Well we'll be going then." he then reached out to get Hongki, but the dog whimpered and tried to struggle when he was already in his friends arms. "Hey dont be difficult!" Hongki then bit him in the arm. "Ouch! Err...Well we'll be going now Minzy, thank you again for taking care of my sister's dog.

 

[Next day at Inkigayo]

After one day, Hongki was already in his normal body. "Hyung stop looking like a love sick puppy!" he then grumbled as he missed becoming a puppy.

"Ft.island you'll be up next after 2ne1's performance." The show's director reminded them, as Hongki was brooding over.

 

Then after a few minutes the 2ne1 girls were already sharing the waiting area. The girls bowed to the younger idols "Annyeong!", when the boys acknowledge the girls, they then started shaking each one's hands. When it was Hongki's turn to shake hands with Bom, her hand instead flew to his hair; causing him to blush infront of the other main vocalist.

"Omo Mianhe *bows* I don't know why I patted you on the head." Hongki was just stunned at his spot at what had happened. "It's just that your hair reminded me of a puppy."

"Unnie are you going crazy?" CL then started pulling on Bom towards the stage.

"I already said that I'm sorry >_<." Bom then bowed one last time before 2ne1 was called to the stage. The boys then just looked at Hongki and saw how enraptured he was by her little mistake.

"Hyung?"

pic is taken from https://falcondhehacker.wordpress.com/tag/kpop/page/2/

"She still remembers me!!!" he then started jumping up and down crazily. "And she misses me!!!!" he then hugged the maknae. "We need to buy some more of that potion!!!" The Ft.island group tried calming him down as they were being dragged out of the inkigayo vicinity by the overly excited Hongki.

END