Stuck on you

Bom & Pets Crackfics

This is a Bom and 2pm's Junsu fanic. This isn't really a shipped pairing; but from some videos I saw, they would kinda look like a cute couple. Plus Junsu was a former yg trainee so they would have probably interacted with each other before their bands debuted. Plus he's kinda close to GD and YB.

Anyways, enough explanations XD. This is going to be in the perspective of both Junsu and Bom. Enjoy =^u^=.


[JYP]

2pm's Junsu just got back from the petshop, and he came back with a happy smile on his face.

"Hey hyung what is that?" Nichkhun asked as he saw his friends pocket moving. And as if on coincidence the little creature popped its head out of Junsu's pocket. "Woah! What the heck is that?!" the other 2pm members gathered around Junsu to see his new pet.

"This is a sugar glider, his name is Junie." he then brought his pet out to his friends to get a closer look at it, but they distanced themselves right after.

"Ugh It's kinda cute in an odd way."Yoseob tried poking it, but got scared and moved away. But the little sugar glider got curious of Yoseob, so it jumped and clung on his shirt.

"It FLIES!!!!" Yoseob then started freaking out, after cautiously putting the creature back in his friend's hands. The other members then opted to leave the lounge room.


[YG's Practice room]

Junsu then headed to his old friends in yg, and told them what happened at JYP.

"I don't see what's wrong with this little fellow. He's kind of cute." Daesung said as he continued to pet the creature. The other four members were practically stuck on the wall.

"Exactly that's what I said!" Junsu said, suddenly got a phone call and went out of the room for awhile. "I forgot that Nickhun wanted me to help check something out with him. Bye guys!" Daesung who realized that Junsu forgot to take Junie with him then tried contacting him but, there was no answer.

"Hyung we need to go to the radio station now, what do we do with it?"

"Just leave it here, I'll just tell our manager to call someone to pick it up." Top said. Daesung then took off his jacket and wrapped the little critter in it. And the boys left the area.

 

An hour later, the girls of 2ne1 entered the YG practice room.

"I want to eat corn after this!"

"Aigoo you just ate bread awhile ago." when Bom said she didn't, Dara pointed something out. "Oh yeah then why are there bread crumbs on your shirt?" Dara then giggled after Bom started brushing the crumbs off her.

"Well a fan gave it to me. How can I reject it?" Bom then noticed something. "Hey who owns this jacket?"

"Unnie lets practice?"

"Alright. Alright." but before she could walk over to her friends, Bom suddenly felt like something was on her shoulder. "What's this?" she then felt a warm and furry texture, once she saw the creature biting at her clothing, she started yelling and panicking.

"Unnie it's not trying to bite you, its just trying to eat the crumbs that are stuck on your hoodie." Minzy and CL started running after Bom, trying to calm her down, and Dara was just laughing at the scene before her.

"Just get it off!!!" Bom said as she tried to stay still while the two maknaes tried to separate the two. Once the two of them were able to do so, they noticed that the little creature wanted to go back to Bom. "I'm not wearing my hoodie anymore."

"Unnie I think it likes you." Minzy said as it would stop squeeking when it was near the eldest 2ne1 member. "Its like your his mom or something." Minzy then eventually lost its grip on the fellow, and leaped back to Bom shoulder.

"Awww kyeopta!!!" The other three girls became elated when they saw it cuddle and sleep near Bom's neck.

"I don't want to be its mother T_T." Bom said as she tried not to make any more sudden movements.

"Oh! There it is." Big Bang's manager got to the area and explained the situation and who owned the sugar glider.

"Okay little guy its time for you to return to your owner." Bom's shaky hand then handed it over to the older lady, but as soon as it noticed that he was being separated from Bom it nipped the hand of the manager and started leaping to various areas of the studio. And a bigger commotion consumed the whole place.


[YG lobby]

An hour later Junsu finally returned to the building, when he realized what he had forgotten. "Hi have they seen Junie, my sugar glider?" Junsu asked while panting. The receptionist then called one of the Big Bang members to see their friend, and he saw Taeyang appear and asked him the same thing.

"Our manager did see it, but they couldn't get it." he then asked for more information about the whereabouts of his pet. "I remember her saying that Junie was last seen with Bom noona. Our manager thinks that it might have sneaked away from her and hid in one of the girls' bags."

"Wait did you just say B-Bom noona?" Junsu's hands started to feel sweaty.

"You know noona too?" Taeyang asked him.

"Ah we only talked once..." he then started to daydream about how Bom smiled brightly when her favorite food was being served in the cafeteria, how she would passionately sing when their vocal trainee would call her out, and how silly she could get when she was being teased by others. He then snapped out of it, when he felt the long silence between them. "When Sandara Parksshi was absent, she had no one to eat with, so I asked her to have lunch with me." he then started thinking about her again, "She is really adorable."

"I knew that you liked someone during your trainee days here." Taeyang then smirked at the former yg trainee.

"Wait I'm getting sidetracked here. Where is Bom noona?"

"The last thing I heard was that 2ne1 was filming an mv near here. I can drive you there if you want." He then took his friend's offer.

 

[2ne1 MV shoot]

By the time they arrived at the area, the whole place seemed very busy as there was a film shooting, photoshoot, and interview happening around the set. Taeyang tried talking to the yg staff to ask for help in finding Junie, meanwhile Junsu went off to find him on his own.

"Junie! Junie!" Junsu called out softly so as to not bother anybody. And within a few seconds the sugar glider appeared nearby. "Come over here little guy." he then motioned the pet to go to him, but it didn't follow and went to a different direction. "Hey come back here." he then crawled while he was following it under a table.

"Everybody places! Park Bomsshi you need to look serious and annoyed in this part of the scene. So just sit on that table and then wait for our signal to walk towards the fake window."

Junsu was not able to hear the director's commands and kept following his pet. /Got you!/ he thought as it seemed that the pet had clung onto something, but by doing that  he had suddenly placed his hand on an unsuspecting person's legs.

 

/There's no little creature under the table. There's no little creature under the table. There's no little creature under the table./ Bom was keeping replaying a mantra in her head, as the furry table reminded her of the sugar glider. But she felt her heart stop, as she felt little nails embed on her legs /There's no little creature under the table!though she was able to forget about the odd sensation, the hand that grabbed on her legs made her release an ear splitting scream. "AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!" which then lead to flipping the table to reveal a very surprised Junsu.

"Cut!!! >_<#" The director yelled out as well, and asked the two idols to stay out of the set first.

 

"Hey what happened here?" Taeyang found Junsu looking very embarassed, and Bom very traumatized. Junsu then shortly explained the events that lead both of them there.

"I'm really sorry noona, I didn't mean to disrupt your shot, and y-y-you know t-touched your legs." Bom then giggled and immediately forgave him.

"Its okay, it does sound really funny when I think about it again." he then felt relieved at what she said, but it caused him to lose grip of Junie. ">_< does he really have to cling on to me." Bom then seemed to still be scared of the sugar climber, but she was at least able to pet him a bit.

"Sorry again noona, I just think that Junsu is very fond of you." Junsu said. Taeyang who had noticed his mistake nudged the former yg trainee. "I mean Junie is very fond you."

"Oh its alright. I still remember the time that we ate together, and you still couldn't remember most of the names of the other trainees."

"Y-you still remembered that?"

"Of course I did." she was then being called back to redo her part of the music video. "I have to leave, it was nice talking to you."

"I hope I get to see you again."

"Same here, tell me when you're visiting yg again so we can have lunch together. Oh and make sure Junie is with you this time." Bom replied as she was heading back. But as he had left the venue, the sneaky sugar glider had snuck back in Bom's bag.


*pic of junsu belongs to this website: http://elevenent.4umer.com/t36-2pm-official-thread

 

2 more fics to go =^.^=. They're going to be longer than the first two, also different pairings again. Super duper thank you for leaving me comments =^u^=.