Gaho Plays Cupid

Bom & Pets Crackfics

If the sharpei was any hint, this is a gbom fanfic =^u^=. This fic is going to be in the perspective of gaho, GD's dog.


[YG commercial taping]

/My owner is busy dancing and singing again with that tall friend of his *sigh*/ he then started watching GD and TOP practicing for their concert. /I guess I should stick to the no-talking-to-your-human rule, because if I talked to him the normal owner-to-pet relationship will break. Errrr why am I even explaining that to myself?/

"Anniyong!" a recognizable voice echoed the studio. This of course immediately made gdragon look for the voice, but once he did, he then rushed to look at something else."Gaho you got fatter now?!" Bom made a beeline to Gaho, and proceeded to pat him. "It's been so long but you're still cute!!!"

"Wow noona saying hello to the dog first before your friends. That's very nice of you." Top said as he came over to say hello to Bom.

"Noona you're hurting him!"

/-_- not again

"No I'm not!" he then started to copy her movements "I'll hurt you!!!" Bom then readied her fist to punch Jiyong's arm.

/Then Teddy will enter to stop their bickering.../  in a few seconds Teddy does appear just as Gaho predicted  /once she's gone he's going to keep talking about her when she's away. It never changes -_-/

"Hahaha hyung did you see how Bom reacted awhile ago? Priceless." Gdragon said with a toothy grin. "oh yeah how is her upcoming mv going along? Is all the preparations done, is the main lead really going to be that guy?", Teddy gave him a look that translated 'why-are-you-asking-me-this', which made GD become defensive of his actions. "Not like I really care, but you know...so that YG won't put so much pressure on her."

/-_- ah yes the pretending-to-not-be-concerned-despite-asking-a-lot-of-questions-about-her, very predictable./ Gaho then continued to watch his owner rave about the red-haired singer. /If only you could just tell her what's in your heart./

 

[Flashback]

Gaho could still remember the time that Bom and Big bang --minus everyone except the leader -- were suppose to have dinner together. His owner was taking a long time picking his outfit for his planned accidental date. Then suddenly his phone rang, and it was Park Bom.

"Jiyong I can't meet up with you and the boys.  2ne1 is filming a new cf tonight. I'm really sorry that I can't go."

"Oh..."

"Well you guys can still enjoy eating out tonight, right?"

"I guess so." he made his voice sound okay with the turn of events. "I'll make sure to eat a lot of corn." he said in a mean way, and by the look of satisfaction that GD made, it seems he got the reaction he wanted. After he was done talking with her, he then threw hiself in his piles of clothes, looking dejected he kept on glancing at a cropped picture of the two of them together. "Why is it so difficult to tell you -_-! I want to tell you how I really feel, but when I see you, Its just so fun to tease you."

Gaho could only whimper and put his paw on his owner's arm to comfort him. /Don't worry owner I'll help you get your feelings to her/.

[End of Flashback]

 

While Gaho was reminiscing, Gd then asked Bom for a favor.

"Noona, me and Top need to go to Japan tomorrow so is it okay if !-"

"Yes!!!" Bom didn't wait for him to finish his request as she was already hugging the wrinkly sharpei.


[Park Bom's room]

At first he tried barking, but Bom wasn't paying attention to him, she was busy using the internet. "Noona! Noona!" Bom was a bit freaked out
a the random voice that appeared. She then started to look around her room for any voice recorder, in case that the big bang boys were pulling another prank on her. "Noona over here!!!"

"Huh? Behind Gaho?" she then went over to the dog and checked behind and underneath the dog. "Hmm weird, I thought there would be a gadget here, but I guess not. Unless it was you who was talking to me." she then started patting and ruffling the sharpei's skin.

"Don't be too shocked okay?" Bom then was so weirded out that she fainted.

 

After awhile she felt paw pads trying to nudge her to consciousness. "Hey human wake up." she then rushed back to her bed and covered herself with her blanket, while peering at the dog.

"Please tell me that I'm just dreaming. Yeah that's right I'm just dreaming and everyting will be back to normal."

"You can keep closing your eyes and keep thinking that this isn't real, but I really can talk." he then jumped at her bed and dragged off the blanket from her. "Now I need to talk about something that's very important."

"Are you going to ask me to help you get back to your home planet?"

"What o_O? No I need to tell you something about my owner. He's really crazy for you." Bom then kept telling him that its not possible since he keeps on bullying her. "But why do you think he's so hell bent on bothering you the most. And he really does savour every moment that he has with you." 

"Omo!!! O-ottoke!" she then started to blush. "But how am I really sure if he thinks of me as more than just a noona."

/So you do like him too/ Gaho smiled at his new found knowledge. "He will tell you himself."

"So when is he going to tell me that he likes me?" Gaho's smile then disappeared as his eyebrows started to furrow.

"Well that's the main problem. He needs a lot time." Bom then asked him how long should she wait for his confession. "I can't really tell..."

"Then I'm just going to have to give him a lot of opportunities then." The two then had an agreement to each other;  for as long as she will wait (and also keep quiet on Gaho being able to talk) Gaho will tell her funny secrets about GD.


[Airport]

Three days later, the newly formed YG duo finally came back from their trip to Japan. When GD and Top got into the van that was suppose to pick them up, a random voice surprised them.

"Did you buy souveneirs?"

"Noona?!" Top and GD then acknowledged Bom, not wanting to be left out Gaho then barked and jumped to his owner's lap.

"Oh Noona and Gaho, what are you doing here?"

"Oh nothing much, we just wanted to see my favorite sunbaes tonight. How about we eat at that place that you wanted to go?", Bom suggested.

"Well-"

"Hyung will be busy tonight. But I think we can just chill at the cafeteria." Bom then didn't question the big bang leader and agreed with it, and Top just  gave GD a secretive smile. When Bom started petting Gaho, Gd just couldn't help but again. "Noona how many times do I have to tell you that you're hurting him!"

"I am not!!"

"Yes you are you're hurting him with your chubby hands."

"Fine I don't want to have dinner with you anymore." Gd was then about to take back his words until Gaho barked at Bom. "Errr but the cafeteria is going to serve garlic bread."

"Pfft Changed her mind through the thought of bread."

"I'll kill you!" she then started jabbing at the younger man.

/sigh here we go again -_-/


Yay 1 fic done, 3 more to go. Oh and sorry for the gbom lovers out there, but the next fics won't be gbom anymore. I will leave it to the professional gbom writers =^_^=.