I Love Bark Bom: Exchanging Lives

Bom & Pets Crackfics

This is a BomHongki fanfic =^.^=. I've always made Lee Hongki like a tertiary character in my fanfics, so I finally decided to make him the main character.


[7 days ago]

They were at a mysterious shop that was supposedly selling magical potions and other items.

"Hello boys, what can I do for you?" An odd lady covered in meshes of silk suddenly appeared in front of the ft island boys.

"Uhm we're looking for a charming potion. Are you selling any?" the lady then said that they were already sold out off that item "Erm then is there something like that?"

"Boy." the lady then called  Hongki's attention, "what are to do with the lady that you intend to charm?"

/How did she know that I was the one who wanted it o_o?/ Hongki was bafffled at her question. "Well I actually just wanted to spend some time with her, and thing is she's always busy and I can't find a way to get to her."

"Well if spending time is the only thing you want...I have this. It will allow you to exchange bodies with a person or animal of your choice." Hongki then asked if it was a permanent spell. "Of course not, this will just last for 3 days." Hongki then bought the serum and the boys headed back to their place.

 

[ft. island dorm]

"Before SBS Inkigayo you need to execute the first phase, then you bring in the dog, then after our performance I would have switched into the dog by then, and then the transaction with the maknae. Any other questions?"

"Are you sure about this?" Hongki nodded vigorously. "Well alright just take care of my sister's dog while you're using it." Jong Hun then called his sister.

"Well about when you need to go to the bathroom?" Min Hwan added.

"I didn't really think about that...Well whatever it is, everything I will do is worth it!"


[SBS Inkigayo]

Hongki was jumping up and down with the audience as he was still at the other side of the stage, watching 2ne1's new comeback performance. Though their performance was really addictive and dance enticing, he was more excited for what was going to happen later.

 

[Ft island backstage]

After their performance the maknae of 2ne1 arrived; looking for her classmate, Jong Hun. "Hey what was the urgent favor you needed me to do?"

"I'll be going back to my province, and well my dog can't really go with us. Plus my sister doesn't trust anybody with her pet. So I really hope I can trust him with you." Minzy then asked for the dog's name. "His name is Hongki." His friend then started wagging his tail to tell his friend that he was happy with the false alibi.

  

"Why did you name the dog by your friend's name?" Even Hongki looked back at his friend.

"Erm well, we like to make fun of him on a daily basis. And besides he does look like him." Though the rest laughed, Hongki growled at them.

 

[Minzy and Bom's flat]

Hongki was being carried by Minzy, then by the time he was put down, he rushed to look for his idol's room. "Hongki wait up!". When he arrived at Bom's bedroom door he started whimpering and clawing at the door. "Quiet down, unnie might be sleeping." then suddenly the door opened to show the leggy Park Bom in a big t-shirt and short shorts. The dog then sat down properly as if it was commanded to.

"Eh? what's with the dog?" The dog was looking at her with a set of big eyes. "Hi there cutie ^_^."


pics are taken from

http://primanoona.wordpress.com/2009/10/15/news-091015-ft-island-becomes-ambassadors-for-gangwon-do-province/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Golden_Retriever_puppy_2010.jpg