Good Boy

Bom & Pets Crackfics

[Bom and Minzy's Flat]

/Wow she's here she's here she's here!!!!/ Hongki thought as he was appreciating his idol's beauty.

"Puppy do you want to go inside?" Bom then pulled her door open as if to invite the idol-turned-pet to her bedroom.When hongki went inside he immediately started looking around for any pictures of male idols. "wow he's really energetic." When the puppy seemed to be unable to look for something, bom started calling it towards her. "come here puppy." Hongki then ran towards her.

/definitely worth being a dog/ hongki thought as he was now on bom's legs being cooed at, hugged, and petted.

"hongki come on we need to go to sleep."

"He's not your dog?" Minzy then informed bom on why she had to babysit her friend's dog, after that she then tried to carry hongki out of her unnie's room. But he reacted by dodging the maknae dancer and even staying behind bom's legs.

"hey you need to follow auntie minzy!" Bom berated hongki. When she then handed hongki to the maknae, Hongki then started to whimper loudly.

"maybe unnie won't mind if hongki sleeps here?" Bom then eventually surrendered to the big puppy eyes and aegyo from minzy and hongki. "alright hongki you be a good boy for bom unnie." He then gave a short bark. "woah its like he understood." Minzy then fixed all his items at bom's room while Bom went somewhere. When everything was set up, Bom had returned to her room, and Hongki was really shocked. "Woo~ nice legs unnie." Minzy commented as her older friend had apparently taken a bath and was only wrapped around a towel. Hongki then scurried underneath Bom's bed.

"Did I just scare the dog away?"

 

When Hongki was sure that she was wearing her clothes, he appeared again to Bom wagging his tail and barking at her as she used her computer. /Maybe I can get a kiss good night?/. But it appeared that she was busy. So he started whimpering again.

"Ah Hongki are you hurt?" she then picked him up and set him on her lap, inspecting if there was anything wrong with him. "There's nothing wrong with you." She then kissed him on his forehead. "Do you want to surf the internet with me?" a short nod from Hongki guaranteed him a seat on her lap until she decided to sleep.


[Next day]

In the morning, Minzy woke up the sleeping Hongki with a bowl of something scrumptious. "What an odd dog, samgyetung for breakfast, lunch, and dinner." She stayed with Hongki till she finished his breakfast. Once he was done with his food, he started looking around the room for the corn-holic lady. "Let's go Hongki we'll be leaving in a while." Not knowing what to do, he followed Minzy out of Bom's room. And there he could see CL, and Dara who were already in flashy outfits.

"Mingkki where's Bom?" Dara asked. The older females then tried playing around with Hongki, but it seemed like he was more interested in looking for something else.

" Bommie-unnie had to arrive at the shooting vicinity earlier than the girls so that they could dye her hair."

"Well I guess we'll just meet her there. Let's go?" CL asked as she contacted their manager.

/So that's where she went...But I need to spend more time with her before this spell ends/ Hongki then started pawing at Minzy's feet before she could put on her shoes.

"Hongki you'll get to meet Bommie-unnie again when we get home." Hongki then started biting at Minzy's pants

"Minzy the car is already waiting!"

"Aish fine, but you better not be a burden today." Minzy then took the stubborn dog with her.

 

[YG commercial shoot]

As Bom was walking over to her girls to be reunited with them, Hongki was walking slowly towards her with a rose in his mouth. Once he was completely in front of her he dropped the flower close to her shoes and even nudged it to her closer.

"Awww how adorable." she then looked at her friends "Did you guys teach him that?" their friends shook their head 'no'.

"He suddenly just grabbed a rose outside the garden. Good thing the gardener didn't seem to mind."

"You must really love me don't you boy." Bom then petted Hongki. "Now be a good boy okay? Stay. Stay." Hongki then sat upright properly in one corner.

 

After awhile something rowdy and noisy appearead at the set as well, and it was the boys of Big Bang. "Yah noona has hwangssabu reprimanded you yesterday for eating a lot at Taeyang party?" Bom's face flushed red as she remembered, she then shook her head 'no'. "Well he does now." Gdragon said with a grin as he showed her the message that he sent to their personal trainer.

/What are they doing?/ He looked baffled as he saw them pointing and making fun of his idol. Seeing that she was visibly annoyed, Hongki thought of something. /Don't worry noona, I'll avenge you." Hongki then started running towards the pictorial area.

 

"Alright Daesung-sshi our concept for you is cute, so just pretend like you're going to eat the giant bowl of ice cream."

Hongki then pounced on the bowl, effectively getting Daesung and himself covered in the cold dessert.

"Will someone please catch that mutt?!" Hongki then tried to run as fast as he can from the ygstaff that was following him.

/Not until I make one last stop/ Hongki thought as he was running towards the make up area where the other Big Bang members were. He then made sure to cause a ruckus by knocking down several of the items on table onto Seungri and Taeyang's clothes. When it seemed that he was about to be captured, he jumped at Gdragon's lap and ripped the scarf that was attached to his shirt. /Ha! That's for making fun of the way she runs out of breath!/

"Hongki!" the idol-turned-dog stopped harassing the Big Bang leader when he heard Bom's voice. Thinking that she was the one who grabbed him by his scruff, it was actually TOP.

"Gotcha!" Top then started berating Hongki as he still held him up "You caused a lot of trouble here mister. You're just lucky that you're cute or else we would have cut you into pieces." On the inside Hongki could only glare at him.

"Hey stop holding him up like that!" Bom raised her voice. Top then kept the dog away from her reach, but placed him down when Bom gabbed him hard at his shoulder.

"Okay, okay noona." As soon as Hongki's feet were planted on the ground, he did the unthinkable and peed on Top's shoe."Bwo!! What is wrong with your dog?!"

Bom just smiled widely and said "Good Boy!"


[YG Studio Room]

After the commercial was done, Bom and Minzy had to help Teddy make their new song. Hongki was getting really excited that he would get to see his idol sing in her rawest tone and form.

"Ah Bom and Minzy good thing you weren't late." Teddy said as he heard them enter. "Eh what's with the dog? Wouldn't YG get mad at you for bringing that here?"

"He's my bodyguard." Bom answered as she hugged the dog that was in her arms.

"Alright alright. Now get in the booth, minus the dog. You'll go first." Bom then gave Hongki to Minzy and started readying her vocals as she went to the recording booth.

/Best day ever!!!/ Hongki then sat down properly and anticipated her voice. Once she started singing, he was mesmerized that he started to bob his head to tune of the music.

"Bommie's got one crazy dog." Kush pointed out to Teddy the musically captivated creature.

"Meh It's Bom she always has something weird going on." Teddy smirked as he tried to continue focusing on mixing the melody with Bom's voice.