There's Something In The Shadows

Wanna Love You Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    My brother taught me to be fearful of the dark. Because it was in the darkest hour that they came out of hiding. He told me to feign sleep if I were to ever wake up, told me to ignore the voices that called out for me to rescue them. But... he forgot to mention one thing. He never told me I was one of those monsters.   Woojin has been taught from a young age to fear the darkness for the creatures that lurked within the shadows. At night he would hear their screams, their whispers telling hin to save them, whoever they are. One day he breaks, one day he calls out to the darkness and what he finds startles him. Apparently he is one of those creatures and he is the only one who can free them from their eternal suffering in the dark. Only he can bring them out into the light. What are these creature? Why were they chained to the darkness? And what will happen if he follows through with their pleas' and sets them free to roam the earth? In where Woojin and Jihoon are brothers and Jihoon spent his entire life trying to protect his brother from the secrets that could kill him. Inspired after binging on Tokyo Ghoul and reading this post.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter