Trap

Junior Quest

Getting the kids ready to school took longer than usual. Leeteuk was already exhausted by the time the grandmother left with most of the boys. 
 

“UKWEEE~ PWAYYYY!” - Kyuhyun was rolling on the floor while his thump - “MICKEEEEEY” 

 

“Sure” - Leeteuk stretched and the tv so the boys could watch their favourite cartoon - “Kyuhyun, you really like Mickey don’t you?” 

 

“UNG!” - Kyuhyun was dancing to the intro song while Henry blabbered some funny words - “MICKEY MOUZZZZZE!” 

 

“You know, today, grandma and I will give you special underwear” - Leeteuk explained calmly- “It has Mickey on it~ I chose it myself~” 

 

“MICKEY?!” - Kyuhyun was now on the babysitter - “WHEWE?” 

 

“Here~ ta da~” - Leeteuk showed the toddler a cute pair of undies with Mickey Mouse pattern - “But these can’t get wet ok? So you need to pee in the potty” 

 

“BIG BOY UNDIEZ” - Kyuhyun held the underwear like a treasure - “LIWE WOOKIE” 

 

“Yes~ Like Wookie’s” - Leeteuk found cute how Kyuhyun admired his twin despite being the same age - “Starting today, you won’t use diapers unless we are going out~ and for sleeping, of course” 

 

“Ung~ “ - Kyuhyun agreed. He was happy to have underwear just like his twin. He wasn’t sure of what it meant potty training but he didn’t care at all. 

 

A few minutes later, he understood it after having his first accident. 

 

“Uh oh” - Kyuhyun observed the puddle he made - “Pee” 

 

“Yes, you peed” - Leeteuk pointed at the floor - “You were supposed to tell us when you needed to do it, remember?” 

 

“Uhum” - Kyuhyun bit his finger. He was confused - “Pee potty?” 

 

“Yes, potty” - The old lady smiled - “Dont worry, you will do it next time” 

 

Leeteuk spent the whole morning cleaning after Kyuhyun’s accidents. In just a few hours the toddler had managed to increase the amount of laundry to be done. 

 

“There is no more underwear” - Leeteuk sighed - “You already used them all...” 

 

Leeteuk never expected a toddler could pee so much and so often. He used to stay dry for hours while wearing diapers but apparently, wearing undies was different for the boy. 

 

“Kyu undies?” - Kyuhyun asked the nanny - “Uh... diapey.. no...” 

 

“We already used them all” - Leeteuk pouted - “Im sorry. They will take a while to get cleaned and we need to buy some more...” 

 

“Uh...” - Kyuhyun sighed - “Sowy” 

 

“No, Honey” - Leeteuk pinched Kyuhyun’s cheeks - “You are doing well! Really well!” 

 

Kyuhyun smiled. He haven’t achieved anything but at least he was trying. Leeteuk feared the boy wasn’t ready at all and they were just losing time trying to force something it would be easier in a few weeks. However, Heechul’s mother reassured him there was no turn back this time. 

 

“Kyu pee!” - Kyuhyun scared the babysitter - “PEE!” 

 

“Oh! Let’s go! Let’s go!” - Leeteuk couldn’t believe Kyuhyun was actually telling him on time - “Here we are” 

 

Kyuhyun refused to sit on the toilet. Leeteuk sighed and tried to sit the boy in the potty. Another refusal. 

 

“Hey” - Leeteuk started realizing Kyuhyun was going to be hard to potty train - “You are supposed to pee in the potty” 

 

“Kyu no zit” - Kyuhyun shook his head while only wearing his t shirt - “Scawy”

 

“It’s not scary...” - Leeteuk sighed - “So? Are you going to wet the floor again?”

 

“Ugh...” - Kyuhyun wasn’t sure. He wanted to potty train but he hated the idea of sitting in something he found scary - “Don’ know”

 

Leeteuk pouted when the boy ended having another accident on the bathroom’s floor. Kyuhyun took long thinking what he wanted to do and ended not having time to decide. Leeteuk refused to keep potty training him as he thought it would be better to wait until Kyuhyun was a little more mature. The toddler was against the babysitter’s judgement and kept complaining about wearing diapers again. 

 

“UNDIEZ! LIWE WOOKIE!” - Kyuhyun hit a tantrum - “BIG BOY!” 

 

“You have been giving us a lot of work and is not worth it” - Leeteuk twisted his lips - “I’m not sure you are ready” 

 

“Kyu good! Pwomize!” - Kyuhyun held Leeteuk’s hand - “Pwease” 

 

“Why do you think he isnt ready?” - Heechul’s mother was rocking an sleepy Henry - “I think he just need to work on it” 

 

“Because he is scary of sitting in the potty to begin with” - Leeteuk pouted - “How you potty train a kid like that?” 

 

“I would make him sit anyway” - The old lady smiled - “It worked with my boys” 

 

“But he would hate that” - Leeteuk worried the old lady was too old fashioned - “I- I don’t feel good doing so” 

 

Leeteuk had a lot more to worry about once the kids were back from school. He was trying to make sure everyone ate in peace but the boys were reckless as always. 

 

“NO!” - Eunhyuk kept pushing away his food - “NO LIKE IT!” 

 

“Eunhyuk, please” - Leeteuk tried - “Grandma and Mrs Jung worked hard for you” 

 

“NO!” - The kid gave a strong refusal when Leeteuk tried to feed him - “EWWW!” 

 

“He is still picky, isn’t he?” - The old lady sighed - “I bet Heechul still allows it” 

 

“Yeah... he says he won’t force a kid to eat something he doesn’t like” - Leeteuk rolled his eyes - “Problem is, Eunhyuk barely likes anything” 

 

“BLERGH” - Eunhyuk rejected another offer - “I DONT LIKE IT!” 

 

“Then, you will starve” - His Grandma shuddered - “I’m not giving you something else. You need to learn how to eat properly ” 

 

“Uh oh!” - Donghae spilled water on the table - “Oh noooo!” 

 

Leeteuk tried to remain calm. Donghae had always been clumsy and since the triplets graduated from their high chairs, the boy’s messes were now a concern. 

 

“Sorry” - Donghae cried - “SO SORRY!” 

 

“It’s nothing... there there~” - Leeteuk always felt bad when the kid cried for it - “You are just clumsy” 

 

Thanks to Eunhyuk’s bad mood and Donghae’s tears, Sungmin also stopped eating lunch. The boy was too busy worrying about his siblings. 

 

“Sungmin~ let’s finish eating first...” 

 

The boy ignored Leeteuk’s request and kept asking his siblings if they were ok. Leeteuk ended giving up with feeding the triplets. He knew he would regret it later because the kids would get hungry before time but at least, they were just three. He had other six kids that needed to eat. 

 

“WAZ!” - Henry was once again playing with his food. Only half of it made it to his mouth. The other half was all over the boy - “TAYAGAGAHA!” 

 

“At least he is enjoying the meal” - The proud grandmother teased as the kid seemed to be happy - “Babies are so funny” 

 

“Thanks for the meal” - Yesung bowed - “Can I go to my room?” 

 

“But you haven’t finished it all...” - Leeteuk sulked - “You barely ate” 

 

“I’m not hungry” - Yesung pouted - “I promise I won’t ask you for snacks before time... but Can I go?” 

 

“Are you feeling Well?” 

 

“Yeah...” - Yesung tilted his head - “I’m just not that hungry” 

 

Leeteuk sighed. He understood it was because the boy felt sad since Heechul wasn’t around. He decided to allow it just for the day. 

 

“Is uncle coming back soon?” - Siwon asked - “I need him to be here” 

 

“Me too” - Leeteuk pouted - “But I’m afraid I don’t know when is he coming back...” 

 

“I’m going to marry Jiwon” - Siwon announced - “He needs to be here for the wedding” 

 

“I will send him the invitation” - The grandma laughed - “Im sure he won’t miss it” 

 

“Dada?” - Ryeowook asked pointing at Heechul’s chair - “Dada food” 

 

“He is not having lunch here, Ryeowook” - Leeteuk tried as he fed the boy another nugget - “He is having lunch with grandpa somewhere else” 

 

Ryeowook seemed pleased to hear his dad was eating lunch. He nodded in understanding and smiled. Kyuhyun had his hair full of rice grains. 

 

“Why are you so messy?” - Leeteuk found cute how Ryeowook tried to protect his own hair from his brother - “You are giving your twin a hard time” 

 

“Ung~” - Kyuhyun was in a good mood. He loved rice. 

 

It took a lot of time for the twins to finish their meal. Leeteuk felt like if he had lived an eternity sitting at the table. 

 

Doing homework wasn’t easier. Not only the triplets started to fuss once they felt hungry but Kangin kept getting distracted all the time. The twins were busy playing by themselves until Kyuhyun decided to torment Leeteuk with potty training. 

 

“Pee” - Kyuhyun pulled his sleeve - “Pee pee” 

 

“Are you going to sit in the potty?” - Leeteuk asked almost crying - “Please?” 

 

“Uh... Nuh” - Kyuhyun shook his head - “Pee diapey” 

 

“The idea of potty training is getting rid of diapers... what do we win if you tell us when you are going to pee in your diaper?”

 

Kyuhyun laughed. He found funny Leeteuk’s despair. The babysitter had no time to complain after Ryeowook decided it was a great time to poop. 

 

“Are you done? “ - Leeteuk was getting tired of waiting - “Done? Not yet? How come you are taking that long?” 

 

Ryeowook seemed frustrated. He kept making funny faces that Leeteuk started to believe weren’t that funny but worrying. 

 

“No? Nothing?” - Leeteuk asked the tired toddler - “Lets go outside and have a stroll. Maybe you need relax”

 

It didn’t work for Ryeowook’s problem but at least Leeteuk got an excuse for going outside and breathing fresh air. 

 

“Don’t you feel better?” - Leeteuk stretched his arms open wide - “So nice~” 

 

“Nuh” - Ryeowook his thump - “No bewew” 

 

“No? Are you feeling sick?” - Leeteuk worried - “Does your tummy hurt?” 

 

“Nuh” - Ryeowook shook his head. The boy yawned - “Home” 

 

“Do you want to go back home? But we just... fine” - Leeteuk admitted defeat the very moment Ryeowook pouted - “You must be tired. You look sleepy” 

 

Ryeowook yawned again. He nodded softly and leaned on Leeteuk’s shoulder after the nanny carried him. He fell asleep before reaching the mansion. Leeteuk found himself back in the chaos. The triplets had managed to break into the kitchen and steal cookies from Heechul’s snack bar. 

 

“Bad boys” - Leeteuk scolded - “You were not supposed to do that!” 

 

The boys just laughed. They had a good time giving Leeteuk more to worry about. 

 

 

“What do you mean by days?” - Heechul was almost barking at the engineers- “ITS NOT THAT DIFFICULT ISNT IT?” 

 

“Mr Kim... we apologize but we can’t fix the problem if we can’t go inside” - The men were scared of Heechul’s bad mood - “Unexpected things keep happening and everything got delayed until—“ 

 

“I WONT SIT HERE ONLY TO SEE HOW YOU CANT FIX SOMETHING THAT SHOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED IN THE FIRST PLACE” 

 

“We are indeed sorry” - the men bowed to him - “But we can’t go inside until the alert goes down... It would be bad if we go inside and then the earthquake...” 

 

“nonsense!” - Heechul hit the table - “The earthquake is already over!” 

 

“But the aftershocks...” 

 

“Cmon!” - Heechul pulled his hair - “Alright. I will try to calm down. How long is the alert going to stay? I mean, when there is no risk of aftershocks?” 

 

“They should announce it in a few hours” - Someone told him - “It could take the whole night...” 

 

Heechul sighed. He observed the building that was once part of the company. Most of the windows were broken and the entrance was almost impossible to find. The earthquake had left the whole building without power before people could evacuate. Lucky for them, there were no victims in the disaster. All they needed was to turn on the emergency system that was in the basement. It was something risky but if they succeeded, they would retrieve all that was inside the building and therefore the lost would be less than expected. 

 

“Can I stay awake until 10pm?” - Yesung asked his grandma - “Just for today” 

 

“Yesung you know the rules” - Leeteuk was the one answering- “You have school tomorrow. You will be going to bed now like anyone else... if I ever succeed convincing those two to stay in their bed” 

 

The twins were already out of their bed again. Ryeowook was used to sleep in Heechul’s bed when he felt insecure but now that he felt like that because of Heechul’s absence, there was nothing he could do. 

 

“Just for today” - Yesung insisted - “I need to watch it” 

 

“What cartoon is so impo—“ 

 

“I want to watch the news. Uncle is having an interview today and... I want to see him...” - Yesung sulked 

 

Leeteuk took a deep breath. He pitied the boys. Despite saying he would call, Heechul haven’t done so. The poor man was busy with the press as they wouldn’t stop following everywhere asking for details. 

 

Next day wasn’t better. The triplets started to act out as soon as they realized their dad wasn’t back at home. Apparently, they had a limit of days they could behave without Heechul around. One. 

 

Leeteuk was going crazy after a morning chasing after Kyuhyun who now decided diapers were for babies and insisted in going around bare . The kid enjoyed being half but that only meant more work for his caretakers. Ryeowook returned from daycare in a bad mood. He would cry for everything. The boy was probably upset as his dad had disappeared but there was nothing Leeteuk could do about that. 

 

“if dad isn’t here, then, who is taking us to our practice?” - Kangin was following Leeteuk all around the house while the tired babysitter carried two fussy toddlers - “Yesung and I—“ 

 

“Can’t you just skip one?” - Leeteuk wanted to cry - “I cant take you to your baseball practice... I’m busy” 

 

“I will take them” - Heechul’s mother sighed - “Mrs Jung and you can look after the other seven while we are out. I know I am asking you something almost impossible but... please” 

 

Leeteuk understood well. He wanted to have some peace but the triplets would go around climbing furniture and screaming like crazy. 

 

“Don’t you want to watch tv?” 

 

“NO!” 

 

“Read?” 

 

“NO!” 

 

“Eat? Cmon, I will give you cookies” 

 

“NOOOOO!” 

 

Everything was ‘No’. Leeteuk was going crazy. Kyuhyun was now telling him he needed a diaper to poop. The babysitter just wanted Heechul to return. 

 

 

“You have to be kidding me” - Heechul sulked as he watched the news - “WHAT DID I DO TO YOU?! GOD?! WHY HAVE YOU—“ 

 

Heechul’s dad made sure of covering his son’s mouth. He was sure that the words that would come out later weren’t suited for most audiences. Heechul was in despair. 

 

“Tsunami alert” - Heechul grinned his teeth - “That means we can’t go inside yet, can we?” 

 

“We need to be patient” - Heechul’s dad massaged his shoulders - “You are doing great. You just need to endure it a little bit longer” 

 

“Dad” - Heechul got calmer - “Can you do me a favor? My head is killing me...” 

 

“I will go buy something for the pain” - the old man smiled - “Please dont do anything stupid”

 

“Uhum” - Heechul smiled back. 

 

 

Night time was a nightmare. Ryeowook was screaming at full volume. The toddler was hungry, sleepy and therefore in a bad mood. He could not function without Heechul. His grandma ended preparing some lettuce tea to make him drowsy enough to sleep. Leeteuk was drinking the leftovers of the so called tea. 

 

“I hope it works” - The old lady teased - “Poor you... you are so stressed” 

 

“Camomile didn’t work” - Leeteuk lamented - “Taking care of nine kids isn’t easy. But taking care of nine little boys that miss their dad...” 

 

“Wookie Dada” - Ryeowook was crying behind them - “Pwease...” 

 

“Oh honey, how did you get here? I’m sure I locked the door” - The old lady worried thinking about the toddler going downstairs alone - “Why aren’t you asleep?” 

 

“Dada... Wookie dada” - Ryeowook only repeated the same words over and over again - “Dada...” 

 

Leeteuk Carried the boy. He didn’t want to interfere with Heechul’s work but maybe a little call would at least bring peace to the poor toddler. 

 

“Let’s try calling daddy” - Leeteuk kissed the boy - “I don’t promise it will work but...” 

 

“Uh? Leeteuk? Right now it’s not a good ti—“ 

 

“DADA!” - Ryeowook was excited to listen to his voice - “DADA WOOKIE HOME!”

 

“Oh! My bagel!” - Heechul sounded happy now - “Just wait for me! Dad will fix this really quick! Just hang in theeeeere!” 

 

“Bad word” - Leeteuk was in such a good mood now that he only laughed - “I will punish you for that once you get home”

 

“Yeah!” 

 

“Where are you? Are you in the hotel?” - Heechul’s mother suspected something was odd - “Your dad just told me he had no idea where you were” 

 

“Eh...” - Heechul remained quiet for a moment - “ I can explain” 

 

“Honey, I really hope you are not doing anything stupid” 

 

“Definitely... Yes...?” - Heechul hiccuped - “Nevermind, I will go out before you can count to ten” 

 

“Out of where...?” - Heechul’s mother worried - “KIM HEECHUL YOU BETTER NOT BE INSIDE THE BUILDING” 

 

“Sorry mom!” - Heechul was using a flashlight to guide himself inside the basement- “I will turn on the emergency power and then go retrieve the information we need. That way I can go home earlier” 

 

“DONT YOU DARE! IM GIVING YOU TEN SECONDS TO GET RID OF THAT STUPID IDEA!”

 

“DADAAAAA!” - Ryeowook was worried as his grandma seemed scared - “DADAAA WOOKIE SCAWEEEEED!”

 

“Ah ha!” - Heechul found the board - “Power ~ ON!” 

 

“Heechul please” - Leeteuk begged - “We heard in the news that it was dangerous to go inside. Aftershocks are most likely to happen and there was a tsunami al—“ 

 

“Alright, I’m going out now” - Heechul chuckled - “Ryeowook! Help me count to ten! I start: One!”

 

“Two~ Thwee~ Fouw~ Fiwe~” - The toddler started - “Siz’ Zev—“ 

 

“Whats that noise?” - Leeteuk worried - “Heechul?” 

 

“C-crap” - Heechul got startled when the floor shook - “I NEED TO GET OUTSIDE QUICKLY” 

 

“Heechul?!” 

 

Heechul wasn’t answering anymore. They could hear noises of things falling apart. The man lost conscious for a while. Heechul was coughing thanks to the dust. 

 

“Heechul...?” - Heechul’s Mother was still on the phone - “Honey, Are you ok?” 

 

“Mom?” - Heechul looked around. Everything was dark again - “I think there was an aftershock...” 

 

“Sweetheart, you need to get out ok?” - The mother sounded concerned - “They say the sea is behaving strangely” 

 

“I—I can’t move” - Heechul was trying to get his leg out of a pile of blocks - “My leg got s-stuck and I think is broken” 

 

Heechul was starting to get impatient when he felt the ground moving again. This time, no more walls collapsed... but he felt water. 

 

“!” - the man finally managed to get his leg out. His phone was ruined thanks to the water that now filled the room up to his waist - “I need to get out of he— or maybe not” 

 

The entrance was blocked. As Heechul suspected, his luck wasn’t going better. Water was filling the basement and his exit was blocked with the walls that collapsed with the earlier aftershocks. The man did his best to climb the stairs to the first floor. He knew he needed to move fast and go to a high place to avoid drowning. 

 

“ ” - it hurt him to move having a broken leg. Climbing upstairs sounded easier than it was. He only relaxed when he reached the third floor. 

 

“I don’t think it will reach me here...” - Heechul sighed - “But I cant go out either. God, what have I done” 

 

The next few hours, Heechul only stayed in the same corner waiting by a miracle. It was too dark to go explore around and there was nothing he could do but wait. He was sure his mom would call his dad and his dad would make sure of sending a rescue team for him once it was safe. 

 

“I guess I failed as an scout~” - Heechul stretched. He fell asleep soon after. When he woke up, there was a strong sunlight. 

 

“Uh? Is already morning?” - Heechul rubbed his eyes - “Then, the team must be— OUCH” 

 

His leg was swollen. Obviously, climbing stairs with a broken bone wasn’t a good idea. It was painful, but at least he was alive. 

 

“!” - Heechul tried touching it - “DAMN IT! THIS HURTS!” 

 

 

“Any news of him?” - Leeteuk havent slept- “It’s almost lunch time... still nothing?” 

 

The old lady was just crying as she shook her head. 

 

“I’m going to starve...” - Heechul lamented - “Or Maybe die from dehydration...” 

 

“HEWP” 

 

“Uh?” - Heechul was sure his mind was playing tricks to him - “A child?” 

 

“HEWWWWP!” 

 

“that’s definitely a child!” - Heechul did his best to crawl. His leg hurt a lot but he wasn’t going to let a kid die just because he was in pain - “WHERE ARE YOU?” 

 

“HEEWWWWP!”

 

Heechul laughed. He found a funny bird that seemed scared. 

 

“Heeeewwwp” - the bird screamed - “Heewwwwp” 

 

“Help? Oh poor you” - Heechul felt better knowing it wasn’t a kid - “did you get inside and don’t know how to go out? I guess we are the same” 

 

The bird shook its white feathers. It seemed startled and a little weak. Heechul wondered if it would had been trapped in there since the earthquake happened. It probably entered after the Windows broke. 

 

“Are you hurt? Oh... your poor wing” - Heechul inspected the bird - “I think I can fix it... but its going to hurt” 

 

“Hiii~” - the bird spoke again

 

“Hi” - Heechul giggled - “You know, I have nine kids that would love you. You are so funny” 

 

The bird whistled. It was making cute sounds while Heechul pampered it a little before fixing the wing. 

 

“Ready?” - Heechul sighed - “One... two... three” 

 

The bird did a screeching sound when Heechul fixed its wing. The white cockatoo pecked him but Heechul didn’t care. 

 

“Ohhh~ now you can fly, don’t you?” - Heechul was losing track of the time as he spoke to the animal - “At least now you can go out~ I can’t fly so...” 

 

The cockatoo did some weird sounds and approached Heechul. Apparently, it had no intentions of leaving. 

 

“I think I’m going to call you Robin” - Heechul bit his finger - “We already have ‘Batman’ so...” 

 

The cockatoo laughed. 

 

“Oh! You know how to laugh!” - Heechul found it cute - “HAHAHA!”

 

“HAHAHAH!” - the cockatoo imitated 

 

“Ryeowook is going to love you” - Heechul chuckled - “He wanted a parrot. If I get out of this one... You can come living with us” 

 

Heechul felt weaker as the hours passed. He knew he was in troubles when he realized the sun was going down once again. 

 

“MY SON IS TRAPPED INSIDE THERE!” - Heechul’s father was desperate- “WE NEED TO RESCUE HIM!” 

 

“We need to wait until all alerts go off” - One man explained - “With luck, in a few hours, that could be possible” 

 

“HE IS BEEN TRAPPED THERE THE WHOLE DAY!” 

 

Heechul’s mother was worried. She didn’t want to lose another son. There were no news of Heechul and the last time they talked the boy was trapped in the basement that was now filled with water. Even the news mentioned the possibility of him dying there. 

 

“Please come home” - Yesung cried as he sighed softly- “Dad... please come home” 

 

 

 

“I won’t die here” - Heechul was giving first aids to his leg thanks to a kit he found - “I will survive. I have to make it” 

 

“Make it! Make it!” - The cockatoo chirped 

 

“Yeah Robin, we are going to make it!” - Heechul cheered as he spotted the sun coming back- “Its already morning...” 

 

Heechul didn’t understand how he could fall asleep but he did. He woke up thanks to a big noise he knew well. 

 

“Robin! That’s a helicopter!” - Heechul smiled - “HEEEEY! IM HEEEEREEEE!” 

 

“Here! Here! Here!” - the cockatoo was now repeating Heechul’s words - “We heeeeeere!” 

 

 

His dad gave him the biggest hug ever but his mom slapped him first. 

 

“Ouch” - Heechul tried to recover from the slap while the mother now hugged him - “I guess I deserve it” 

 

Heechul was in the hospital room when he heard a lot of noise. He was sure of it. 

 

“DADDY!” - the triplets were jumping in his bed before he could stop them - “DADDDDDY!” 

 

“OUUUUUUUCH” - Heechul cried from pain - “MY LEG!”

 

“Uh oh” - Sungmin spotted the cast first - “Papa got hurt!” 

 

“Yeah, I did” - Heechul lamented- “I broke my leg so you all need to be really good to me” 

 

“I was so worried” - Leeteuk cried from joy - “for a moment I thought...” 

 

“I was trapped in a building but you look worse than me” - Heechul teased - “Why did you only bring the triplets? Where are the others?” 

 

“I can’t control nine kids at once” - Leeteuk sighed - “And they wouldn’t stop following me” 

 

“We loveeeee you!” - Donghae hugged his dad - “LOTS”

 

“I love you too” - Heechul smiled sweetly- “You guys are my reason to live” 

 

“Uh?” - Eunhyuk tilted his head - “Why?” 

 

“Because... Nevermind” - Heechul laughed. It was too hard for them to understand- “I just love you so much” 

 

“How Papa walk with this?” - Sungmin was touching the cast - “How’  you move?” 

 

Sungmin’s sweet way of speaking made Heechul even happier. The happy parent squeezed the boy’s cheeks. 

 

“So cute! I missed this!” - Heechul seemed full of energy despite his injury - “Dont worry Minnie! Papa just need to rest for a while and my leg will be back to normal” 

 

“Like Wookie’s arm” - Donghae nodded in understanding

 

“Kiss kiss! Magic kiss!” - Eunhyuk was now kissing the cast as he used to do with Ryeowook’s arm - “Heal heal~” 

 

Leeteuk enjoyed the visit. He was in a very good mood when he returned to the mansion. Heechul needed to stay in the hospital just one night and then he would go back home. The babysitter entered the mansion only to be greeted by a new friend. 

 

“Hiiiiiii~~” - The white bird seemed cheerful- “Hiiiiiii” 

 

Kyuhyun ran to the babysitter. The boy was shivering. 

 

“Kyunnie?” 

 

“SCAWY” - Kyuhyun burrowed his face in Leeteuk’s shirt - “SO SCAWY!” 

 

“UNCLE THE BIRD TALKS!” - Siwon pointed at the bird 

 

“Dad sent the bird here” - Kangin explained - “He told me on the phone that it was called ‘Robin’ “ 

 

“WOBIN!” - Ryeowook was jumping excited while Leeteuk tried to protect the new bird from the curious triplets - “WOBIN PWAY WOOKIEEE!” 

 

“I think it’s cute” - Yesung smiled - “I can help taking care of it~ I think we are going to be friends! Right Robin?” 

 

The bird whistled. Henry got really happy when he heard the sounds the bird could do. Kyuhyun ran away crying scared. 

 

“Just when I thought I would have peace” - Leeteuk sighed softly- “Welcome to this crazy family, Robin” 

 

And so, a new adventure began for the family. Heechul returned from hospital with a cast he would need to wear for a whole month and the biggest smile he have ever shown his friend. 

 

“Why are you so happy?” - Leeteuk teased - “I heard you can’t go to work like that... and you won’t be able to take the kids to school for a while” 

 

“Yes” - Heechul smiled again - “But I’m home” 

 

“DADA! PWAY KYU!” - Kyuhyun jumped on Heechul and landed on the broken leg 

 

“OUCH” - Heechul cried from pain

 

“Yes, you are” - Leeteuk giggled - “Welcome home” 

 

“Kyuuuu! Get off!” - Heechul was trying to convince the toddler to move - “PLEAAAAASE!” 

 

——————————————————————-

 

Author notes: 

 

Hi~ this is Miroku! I hope everyone is doing fine. Thanks to all readers for keeping up with this story. I love your feedback! I hope I can update soon again~ 

I just wanted to use this opportunity to introduce a new concept called ‘Author notes’. Starting this chapter I will try to leave special notes for you to explain things that could help to understand the story (like facts and so). If you have a question you would like to be answered you can leave it in the comments ^^ 

 

PS: Thanks to my friend TeukHaeWookSekai. She is the one that re reads and fix grammar for this story after chapters are published. She also provides good ideas for the chapters (^-^ )/

 

See ya!