Five

You're A What?!

“Kai, let’s take separate cars there.” Chanyeol said to Kai. Kai was slightly doubting Chanyeol’s choice but whatever, Chanyeol was the boss and he shall follow the order given. Kai simply nodded his head in understanding and directed their guys to get another car for Chanyeol.

The ride to the pier was rather peaceful for Chanyeol. He looks at his watch and it was only 9:35 p.m. He has 25 more minutes before the meetup, looking through his rear mirror he sees his people in their respective rides behind his. At the red light, he decides to call his dearest spouse to check up on him. He was at the third beep when he suddenly hears a loud crash out of nowhere. Next thing he knew; someone was pointing a gun to his head.

“Whoever you may be, I will have you know you have ed with the wrong person” Chanyeol said to the said culprit. The culprit simply smirked and Chanyeol felt something pricked his neck and he was out cold.

 


 

“Oh Channie called! I wonder what he wants” Baek said as he dials his husband’s number. “That is weird.. Why is his phone off? Oh maybe he is in one of those late meetings again.” Baek reasoned as he put away his phone to continue on his cookies again with weird feelings that he brushes away while baking.

 


 

Pain. He feels pain. His head is throbbing and he feels cold too..

Most importantly, why is the world upside-down?

“What the ?” Chanyeol finally realized his situation and immediately looks around to find a way to escape.

He was still thinking when he hears the metal door opening. He immediately puts on his poker face to face the dumb guy who dares to do this to him.

“Hello Phoenix, nice meeting you. I am Damon, I am sure you have heard of me right?” Damon snickers while looking at Chanyeol. “So tell me Phoenix, how are you the so called ‘underground leader’ when you are this weak? My god, they must have been blind to name you that! I mean look at you! I clearly deserve that position better, not some weakling like you.” Damon said as he sat in front of Chanyeol. “Let’s have some fun shall we?” Damon then takes out a wrench and made his way towards Chanyeol.

After what seems like forever, Damon decided to rest for awhile. “We’ll see each other again Phoenix, your disgusting blood is on my favorite shirt.” With that he left the room and Chanyeol was alone again. He was covered in his own blood, his hands still tied and his pain has gone worst then. Let’s just say Damon was that childish new blood who wants the power Chanyeol possesses. “Stupid dickhead.” Chanyeol mumbles as he spits out the blood in his mouth. He looks around again and concluded that he has zero clue as to where he might be and could simply hope that Kai or someone would be able to find him. Most importantly, he hopes that Baekhyun is alright. “I love you Baek..” with that in mind, the darkness envelopes him yet again