Two

You're A What?!

“Is it done?” Chanyeol asked Jongin, his second in command.

“Yes, but I believe that this is something bigger than we have ever faced” Jongin answered.

smirk “ There is absolutely NOTHING that is bigger than us Kai. Are you actually doubting our power Kim Kai?” Chanyeol said calmly though you could literally feel the venom laced in those words.

And that was all it took for Jongin to tremble a bit. Although they are longtime friends, Chanyeo- wait no, Phoenix, which is the man in front of him now is the man he fears. While Chanyeol is someone Jongin could easily joke around and laugh with about stupid topics, Kim Kai would however always fear Phoenix, the cold blooded killer who would make you kneel in his presence.

“The man that I tortured said something about Damon. Apparently he is the new guy who is climbing the ranks quite fast.” Jongin then sighed in relief for being able to answer without stuttering.

“Well whoever this Damon is, I believe a meeting is in order. Can’t let this newbie try to step all over us now would we. Not like he could anyway. Whatever, I’m heading home now and Kai, do send my regards to Soo. It has been awhile since we last met. Ciao.” Chanyeol said as he leave the room.

Chanyeol then started his engine and left the building. It usually takes about 15 minutes for him to reach home on ‘normal’ and normal meant him as Chanyeol not as Phoenix. But since he was done with his work as Phoenix, a precaution would not hurt. So he would drive for about an hour to nowhere really in making sure that no one is following him back home to his safest place. Upon arriving at his apartment he took no time in rushing towards his house for he misses his dear spouse so much. In mere minutes he is now at his door punching in his code. Once the door was opened, he could smell salted caramel wafting through the air.

Finally he thought.

In the kitchen, he sees his Baekkie boo busy like a bee rushing through the kitchen with his ‘I’M THE HOTTEST BAKER’ (Chanyeol agrees of course. Duh.) apron while humming to his fav tune. Today he was making salted caramel cupcakes, his specialty. While baking, he sensed that someone was watching him and boy was he right when he spots his goofball leaning against the wall while openly staring on what seems to be.... HIS . Cue the infamous Baekkie Diva Eyeroll (yes it's real.)

“Stop staring Park. I know it is amazing but no. I’m busy”

Baek sing sang while he continues to focus on his precious cupcakes.

“If it is mine, why not Park Baekhyun.”

 He said as he hugs his spouse from behind while taking in Baek’s scent and hummed in delight when it smells like Vanilla.

“Chan ple-… woah, OK TIME OUT. YOU HAVE GOT TO STOP TOUCHING MY WHILE I’M DOING MY PRECIOUS CUPCAKE. OR YOU AIN’T GETTING ANY OF THESE FINE THING FOR A MONTH PARK!” Baekhyun growled in the other’s face and puffed out in slight annoyance. Don't get him wrong, he loves his husband so much but there are times where Baek believes that Chanyeol needs to know the meaning of space. And this is one of those moments.

Now, dearest people, if he was Phoenix he would have easily kill the man in front of him in a flash for raising his voice to the almighty Phoenix. Heck, no one dares to even lift their heads in Phoenix's presence okay. But this is Chanyeol and to him, Baek is the cutest, sassiest and hottest human being alive and he loves him to the core. So… NO killing. Just more loving. Definitely more loving.

Hmmm this is home indeed. 

“Okay… I’m sorry. I miss you. That was all. But.. hmm. Is it wrong for a husband to love his spouse…” Chanyeol said as he slowly left his spouse and walked slowly to their room. Chanyeol knows Baek is weak for his 'aegyo'.

Sigh

IN 3,2,1. CUE.

“Aww Channie~~~ I’m sorry okayyyy. I love you but honey, I need to concentrate on my cupcakes if I am going to send it tomorrow. I miss you toooooooooo. Don't think that I don't okay. You know I do, if not I won't be your husband. Stop pulling the puppy face. You know I’m weak with that. DAMN IT.”

Baek then cradled his loving spouse’s face and gave him a chaste kiss on the lips.

“I promise you, once I’m done with that shiz out there, I am ALL YOURS. Deal?”

Oh Baek, if only you knew your deals are so cute.

His smile gave assurance to Baek that his spouse is no longer mad at him and so he then heads back to the kitchen. 

"Stupid Channie and his stupid (cute) face. UGH. Gotta stop giving in to his puppy face." Baek muttered as he continues his baking session.

Baek will be the death of me. Really.

Chanyeol thought as he smile at his spouse’s antics.

-BEEP-

“The meeting has been arranged. We will meet him next week at Marlor Pier, @ 2000 hours – K.K"

Chanyeol smirked as he reads the text.

“So we will finally meet Damon huh. Great.”

He deleted the text and went to the kitchen to help his Baekkie which really means more staring at those precious globes. But Baek does not have to know that right. *winks*


Meanwhile, in a warehouse somewhere.

“It is done. Tell boss that we will meet Phoenix soon.”