Four

You're A What?!

“Ugh my throat is dry..” Baek moans out upon waking up from his nap. After rounds of ‘vigorous exercise’ with his le hubs, sore was an understatement for what he feels right now. He lies down for awhile as what happened in the morning flashes by and a blush crept onto his bobohu cheeks. He got up immediately as his thoughts were getting dangerously towards the rated zone and decided that he needs a cold bath.

“Damn you Park, I already took a bath..” he sighs as he limps towards the shower with a smile on his face.


At Park’s Corp..

“So where are we with this Damon thing Kai? Is the meetup still on or what?” Chanyeol asked as he twirls his pen while thinking about the events that happened that morning with his spouse.

“It is on as we set it. No worries boss, everything is arranged.” Kai answered. “Good, I do not want anything to go wrong Kai. Make sure that we are in control and things won’t get out of hand, understood?” Chanyeol said seriously and Kai only nodded and left the room.

“Damon, I wonder what kind of person are you…” Chanyeol wonders as he looks out at his window.


The following week..

“PARK CHANYEOL! GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN RIGHT NOW!” Baek screams as he saw the state of his kitchen in the hands of his husband. “What are you doinggggggggggggg? My poor kitchen, oh lord…” Baek whines as he sees how messy it is. “I was just trying to make us breakfast….” Chanyeol says quietly while pouting (yes, the Phoenix is pouting)

Baekhyun could only shake his head as he looks at his husband. Gosh you are so lucky I love you, you idiot giant. “Honey, I thought we agreed that I am the cooker in this household after what happened 2 years ago” Baek said softly as he cradled Chanyeol’s face. What happened you wonder? Lets just say that 2 years ago, Chanyeol may have accidentally caused fire to break out when he tried to bake some cookies for Baekhyun on Valentines Day. That was in the past now and well, he was forbidden to enter the kitchen without Baek’s supervision since then but he ain’t complaining.

“I’m sorry babe. I’ll clean it up though, you don’t have to fret about it. So…. You want to get some takeout or –“ he got cut off when Baek decided that he would be cooking instead. He then got shooed off from the kitchen and was told to watch tv or something.


They were eating their breakfast in peace when Baek got a call from Kyungsoo, saying that he was needed at the store. Baekhyun then got no other choice but to get ready as fast as he could.

“Babe, I might be home late today, got some work to finish.” Chanyeol said as he walked Baekhyun to the door. “Alright, take care. Make sure you have dinner Park!” Baek replies as he tip toes to kiss his husband goodbye. Chanyeol watched as his spouse’s back until he was out of sight and got himself ready for work. It is the day where he would meet Damon. He feels a little tingly as if it was a sign but he brushed it off.

“Everything ready for the meetup tonight Kai?” Kai responded with a nod and assures him that it was all good to go. “Finally, we get to meet this Damon guy huh..” he said to himself after Kai had left. Chanyeol thought that everything would be a smooth sail.

He however, was definitely not ready for what was about to come…