One

You're A What?!

Park Chanyeol is the name of a very happy man. He is known for his kilowatt smile and of course his dumb clumsy antics that people love. In a sense, everyone loves him. However, the one that loves him the most is non other than his other half, his soulmate, his husband, Byun Baekhyun or Park Baekhyun as Chanyeol prefers. They were the typical high school lovebirds that everyone felt jealous towards because heck, they were adorable as . When they first started to date, everyone wondered how in the world did that tall goofy Chanyeol was able to trap the ever so sassy yet squishy Byun Baek, the diva of the school into dating him. In the end, they realized that life is weird but it works so who are they to judge right?

Fast forward to their college life, Chanyeol decided that Baek was THE ONE. Sure, they had their ups and downs and all the loops that life has thrown at them, but they always got through it. As Baek always say, “The world has got nothing against us Chan. We can conquer it together.” Everytime he says that Chanyeol would fall deeper into his Baekkie boo. Once they graduated from college, Chanyeol got down on one knee and asked the question that he has been meaning to ask Baekhyun the moment he first saw him in the school hallway. Of course his Baekkie boo said yes!

3 years into their marriage, Park Chanyeol is still the happiest man alive. He has an amazing spouse to greet him at home and to wake up next to every morning. He felt that he should thank his past life for what he has done to be able to receive such blessing in his life now, maybe he saved Joseon? He does not know but all that he knows is he is happy. As for his sassy spouse, he owns a cupcake shop that everyone loves to come everyday. His cupcakes are to die for as people put it. Multiple orders would come in every day and Chanyeol could not feel any prouder of his spouse.

But, remember the quote “do not judge a book by its cover” that our parents love to remind us but we would always brush it off. Thinking that it was something that we should not take note upon. Well, ladies and gentleman, how wrong are we to think so. Little do we know, behind that kilowatt smile, tall and goofy personality, Park Chanyeol is the man that many feared underground. He is more known as Phoenix, the head of the mob crew that would do anything in order to get what they want. In a simple manner, he is not someone you would want to mess with unless you have a death wish. But all is well and his spouse have no idea of his secret life. Whenever he returns home, he would leave his other side outside of the door and return to the arms of his love. And that was how it goes everyday, since they were together and how it should stay forever. That was what Chanyeol thought but everything is about to change and he is in for the worse ride of his life.