Five [Final]

My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day by day we grew closer and he always come to had breakfast or dinner at my home and now we're comfortable to had a skinship in front of my parent. He said he will join us to go vacation and we will stay at his friend resort, we already booked the flight and tomorrow we will depart from airport. Today we go to the airport and i sit beside him at behind my parent seat, we watch a movie together and he show me his photo when he study at his high school. His face didn't change but now he look more mature than before, he also show me his parent and sister picture. He look a like his dad and his mom is still pretty even if she's not young anymore, we knowing each other more until we fall asleep. Finally we arrive at New Zealand and he help me to bring my luggage, his friend driver are picking us to the resort. The scenery are amazing amd the weather is nice, i can felt the sunrice but not so hot. His friend welcoming us and hope us to enjoying our stay in here, my parent get one big room and i get one room beside my room is Amber room. My parent suggest us to get one room together but we refused it, i don't know how to act if i'm sleep with him on one room. We go to our room and place the luggage, my parent want to rest on their room so i go to the garden near a lake. I close my eyes to feel the fresh air and nice weather, suddenly i felt a jacket wrap around my shoulder and when i saw who gave it i saw Amber smile at me and stood beside me.

 

"It's a little cold you must wear something warm Krys" he said to me.

 

"Thank you, your friend resort is cool and nice. Thanks to him i can enjoy my holiday in here" i said and stare at the lake.

 

"Yeah i know, want to had some food?" he ask me.

 

"Sure if you suggest me something delicious" i smile to him.

 

"Of course, let's go?" he said and offer me his hand. I take his hand and he interwined our finger, he lead me to the restaurant at the resort and ordered us the best food here.

 

"It's not your first time to come here right?" i ask him.

 

"Yeah last time i come here with my family last year after i graduated" he said to me.

 

"Any good place to visit for tomorrow?" i ask him.

 

"We can ride a yath and fishing salmon and we can eat that fish right away" he said to me.

 

"Wow cool, another place?" i ask him.

 

"We can try sky diving if you want" he said and smile to me.

 

"Really? I want to try that" i said and smile to him, finally our food arrive and he said that the steak are made by kangaroo meat. Not just in Autralia but in New Zealand we can also eat kangaroo meat, we enjoyed our food and talk about a must visit place in here. After we done eating he drive us to the town, i must buy something for my friends. We stop at the souvenir store to buy something, he accompany me and suggest me good souvenir for them. He also buy some for other teacher and for his friend, he hold our shopping bag and his other hand hold my hand. We walked around the street market and i saw so many food, fruit, flower and many more. We decide to buy churos and hot coffee and we sit in front of the live band, it's free but we can give the band money and they can take request song from other people. I feed him and he also did it, the band are good and suddenly Amber walk to the band and leave me confused.

 

"Ehemm.. good afternoon guys, today i want to sing a song for someone i love. Please enjoy my song" he said with smile and hold a guitar. He start to play the guitar and i just sit here confused by his action, he song Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur. When he sing the song he stare at me and it feels like the song is for me, some people are recording him and some girl are fangirling over him. Every lyrics he sang he always stare at me and on the last lyric he stop and stand up, he put down the guitar and walk toward me, he stood in front of me and stare at me.

 

"Krystal Jung you're that someone i love and that song are for you, Krystal would you be my girlfriend and never let me go?" he ask me and hold my hand, i can't speak and just stare at him. Did he really mean it? He didn't jokking around right?

 

"I-I lo-"

 

"Accept him! Accept him" i heard other people said to accept his confess.

 

"I-I would love too" i said and he smile to me and then he hug me, i hug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter