Two

My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day i go to school with my mom drive me there, i kiss my mom cheeks and bid goodbye to her. I walk to my class, i see a few student who already come. I walked and enjoying the nice weather and suddenly i felt someone walk beside me, when i look to my right side i saw Mr.Liu with his smile.

 

"Morning Krys" he said with smile.

 

"Morning Mr.Liu" i said and bow a little to him.

 

"You're early today" he said and keep walking beside me.

 

"I think it's my usual Mr.Liu" i said.

 

"Ahh.. so want to had lunch with me? My treat" he said and smile to me.

 

"No thank you, i don't want other people misunderstand us" i said to him.

 

"We can had lunch at my friend restaurant near here so no one can see us" he said and stood in front of me.

 

"No Mr.Liu i can't" i said and try to walk pass him.

 

"Auww... please.. just today, please..." he said and hold my hand, he stare me with his pleading eyes, ughh.. i can't. Please stop that.

 

"O-Okay just for today and i'll wait you at the front gate" i said and try to take back my hand from him.

 

"Yess.. thank you Krys. See you later" he said with smile and run from me, i can see he jump on happenies. It's still early in the morning and he already make my heart beat so fast, godd.

 

I arrive at my class and take a sit, i take out my book and read it to wait until the class start. My classmate greet me and i greet them with smile, it's not my will to be a class president. But because of my good attitude, my good grades and i also famous they choose me to be a class president. It's bother me at first but slowly i kinda enjoying it, my parent are happy to hear that so i just do it until now. My teacher praise me because of me all of my friend will heard and do what i said and no one in my class had a low grades, i always help my classmate if they didn't understand with some subject or before our exams i give a copy of my note for them to studying it. Many boys try to make a move on me but i never give them an attention and my boy classmate always shoo away them, i'm the princess at my class so my boy classmate will always protect me.

 

My first class end without me knowing it and my second class are math, so i'll met Mr.Liu again. He come with smile on his face, my classmate greet him and i just smile at him. I can't utter a word when i see his smile, my heart beat so fast when he walk in. He start his lesson and he wear his glasses, he looks more charming and handsome with his glasses on. His serious face make he look so y and the way he rolled up his sleeves makes my heart beat more faster than before, i can see his tattoo on his arm and his muscles. He had so many tattoo and his arm and make he looks more y, omg.. why you created someone like him? i can't stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter