Four

My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the movie finish we walk out from the studio hand in hand and i hide my red face with my hair, we just walk around the mall. He ask me if i want to buy something or not, i just shake my head and he lead us to somewhere. We arrive at the photo both and he smile to me, damn his smile can killed me.

 

"Let's take a photo Krys" he smile to me and lead me inside the photo booth.

 

He set up the frame and how many shoot we will take, he stand beside me and because of the photo booth is a little small for us so he move closer to me. I can smell his fragnance and his heat around me, he put his arm on my shoulder and make us to stay closer than before. We smile to the camera and we looked stiff with our closed distance, i try to relax myself and lean my head on his shoulder. He shocked and his face look so funny and make me laugh.

 

"Why you laugh Krystal?" he whinned to me.

 

"Nothing" i said and try to hold my laugh. Before i move from him he lean closer and kiss my left cheek and make me shocked, now it his turn to laugh.

 

"Yaa... do-don't laugh" i glare at him but he just laugh at me and make a silly face, i laugh seing his funny face and we laugh together. The last photo turn out that we laugh together facing each other, he copied the photo and give me one.

 

"Here it will be our memory for today" he said to me with his smile.

 

"Thank you" i said and smile to him.

 

"Want to eat lunch before we go to the next place?" he ask me.

 

"Next place? To where?" i ask him confused, i think he just want to take me to watch a movie.

 

"Secret. Let's eat lunch first" he said and grab my hand, he hold my hand and lead us to France restaurant. We didn't akward to each other anymore and he always with his smile today. I ordered pasta and grilled fish and he also order champagne for us, we eat together and finally he talk something. He talk about his friend who get prank on his birthday, they trow him to the cold swimming pool in the middle of the night. He told something funny and make me laugh.

 

"You're pretty when you laugh Krys" he said and stare at me.

 

"So i didn't pretty when i'm not laugh?" i glare at him.

 

"No no, that's not what i mean" he said with panic face to see me mad.

 

"Puahaha... look at your face Amber" i said and laugh at his panic face. He just smile at me and let me laugh.

 

"Did i had something on my face?" i ask him.

 

"Yes you did" he said and move closer to me, he touch my cheek and kiss my lips. Yes he KISS MY LIPS. I just froze and he move backward.

 

"I-I'm sorry Krys, i didn't mean to-"

 

"That was my first kiss" i said and touch my lips.

 

"Wha-What? I'm sorry Krys, please forgive me. I will do anything you said, please forgive me" he said and kneel on his knees and put his head down, some people stare at us and make me embarassed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter