One

My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What will you do if you like your new teacher on your school? Will you follow your feeling or you trow away your feeling? Krystal Jung a high school student on her second year, she like her new teacher. Krystal is the class president so she help her new teacher to know the last lesson they had. She just keep her feeling to herself and didn't tell anybody, her new teacher are still young. He's handsome, have a nice body, had cool style, polite and smart. This is his first job after he graduate from his collage, he had so many fan girls. The teacher also like him, he always smile to people he met. He can play basketball and he had many tattoo on his arms, he wore glasses when he start his lesson. Many student praise and like him, the boys always invite him to play basketball.

 

*at class*

 

"Good morning class" said Amber and smile to his student.

 

"Good morning oppa/hyung" said his student. His student is comfortable enough to called him oppa or hyung and he didn't mind that.

 

"How your weekend guys?" he ask again and sit on top Krystal desk.

 

"Good hyung, i met a new y girl" said some boy.

 

"Wow... i hope you date her dude" he said and smile.

 

"Thanks hyung" said the boy and raise his thump up.

 

"The other?" ask Amber again.

 

"I go to Japan with my boyfriend oppa" said some girl.

 

"Oho what did you guys do there, huh?" ask Amber with smirk and the girl is blushed.

 

"How about you Miss clas president?" he ask me and stare at me.

 

"Nothing much, just sleep all day. And you must start your lesson Mr.Liu" i said to him and make he smile, what's wrong with him.

 

"Okay class, so let's start our lesson" he said and walk to his desk.

 

He start his lesson and sometimes i see he take a glance at me but i just ignore him. His style of teaching is easy to understand he always give us an easy formula to answer the question, so say bye to the difficult math. He end his lesson and give us homework and after that he walk out from our class, i bow to him a little and he just smile to me. The next lesson start and finally lunch break, me and my friend go to the canteen. Me and friend ordered some food and we sit at the center table on our canteen, this is our place so no one dare to sit here except us. I eat chocolate bread and mango juice, actually i'm not in the mood to eat but Sulli already bought it for me. Sulli is my bestfriend, we grow up together and she already had a boyfriend. Her boyfriend are our school captain team football and also our sunbaenim, he's nice and charming. He treat Sulli right and never hurt her, he always wait Sulli to go home together. All of my friend already had a boyfriend except me, they introduce me to some boy but no one make me interest. The one i like is our math teacher, Mr.Liu but no one know about it. Some day Mr.Liu drive me home but after that i never accept his offer again, i don't want to make scandal and make his carrier down.

 

Today i go home walking cause my car is still on workshop, my mom is busy with her work so she can't pick up me. I walk to the front gate and someone called me.

 

"Hei Krystal, want a ride?" he ask me.

 

"No thank you Mr.Liu" i said and bow to him.

 

"Come on, no one saw us" he said and still follow me.

 

"No thank you" i said and try to walk faster, i want to hail

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter