Three

My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been a week after Mr.Liu last visit us, my mom ask about him and i told them he's busy with something so he can't come had dinner with us. Today we had an exams for a week before our summer holiday, i study and make a note. Finally the exams is done so me and my friend go to celebrate it at some cafe near our school. I ordered chocolate cake and a coffee, they want us to go camping but i told them that i already had a plan with my family. We talk and one of my friend just broke up with her boyfriend so she want to search a new boyfriend at the camp. They all go home and i want to message my mom to pick up me but before that.

 

"Hei Krystal need a ride?" ask Mr.Liu in front of me.

 

"No tha-"

 

"You can't refused Krys, actually i want to go to your home" he said with smile.

 

"Why? Do i do something at school?" i ask him.

 

"No no you didn't do something, last week you told me to come eat dinner if i had a time. So today i'm free" he said and flash his attractive smile.

 

"Ahh i see, i will tell my mom th-"

 

"You don't need to, your mom already told me. Lets go to my car" he said and smile to me. Wait since when my mom had his number? Weird.

 

"Why you still here Mr.Liu?" i ask he.

 

"I wait for you, your mom invite me to had dinner with your family and she ask me if i can go with you or not. I saw you with your friend go to the café so wait you" he said and smile to me. So he wait me almost 2 hours on his car, did he hit something on his head? 

 

"Sorry to make you wait, you can told me first if my mom invite you to had dinner with us" i said to him.

 

"I had another task so i forget to tell you, sorry" he said and scratch his head.

 

After that we didn't said a word, he focus on driving and me just prosess what the hell is going on. Did my mom tell something to him? I sense something didn't right. We arrive at my home, he stop the engine and walk out to open the car door for me. I said thank you and he bring a paper bag, i don't know what the inside so i just walk to my hous. Again my mom opened it before me and greet us, i kiss my mom cheek and he bow to my mom. I walk inside greet my dad and give him kiss on his cheek.

 

"You really come Amber" my dad said and hug him, wait since when they get closer?

 

"Of course uncle and i bought you the good one" he said and give the paper to my dad.

 

"Wow.... Krug 1928, i've been search but it already sold out. Thank you Amber" my dad said and give him a hug.

 

"You're welcome uncle, my dad also a wine collectors and he had many good and limited wine from around the world" he told my dad.

 

"I must met your dad Amber" my dad said and laugh. I approach my mom who's at the kitchen with our maid preparing our food.

 

"Since when dad and Mr.Liu get closer mom?" i ask her.

 

"Since he last had dinner here, your dad finally had someone to talk beside his partner business. I think your teacher is a good man Krys" my mom said to me.

 

"Yes he is" i said and go to my room to change my cloths. I go down to the dinning room and saw my dad still talking about wine with Mr.Liu.

 

"Where do you want to go princess?" my dad ask me, finally he notice me.

 

"To where dad?" i ask him.

 

"For our vacation princess, do you forget?" he said.

 

"Ahh... i want to go to New Zealand" i said with smile to him.

 

"Nice choice, how about you Amber. Any plan for your holiday next week?" my dad ask him.

 

"Not yet, p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter