Chapter 6

Million Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Being with Wookie and spending time with him, uplifted her mood a bit. He really has a way to make her happy. She's really grateful for having him as one of her bestfriends, having really few friends at all. But as soon as Dong Wook left, her mind drifted back to where it has always been, to Kwang Soo. It's like her every thoughts are about him or connected with him.

 

'How  can our relationship turn out like this, Kwang Soo?' she asked herself loudly. They used to be carefree and so at ease with each other. But now, she can hardly interact with him especially while filming Running Man.

 

She should be grateful that she hardly sees Kwang Soo in Running Man because it would really be awkward for them. They were mostly in different teams, and during the rare times they could interact, she noticed the PD always cutting or editing their scenes together. She knows they need to protect Kwangmin loveline but the more they pushed it, the more it left a bitter taste on .

 

She could see that Kwang Soo isn't really romantic with So Min, he was even harsh at times with her, but the fans still insist about the loveline with every little interaction the two shared. She isn't even surprise since it was the same between him and Joong Kook oppa, so she just laughed and teased with them. 

 

But on the inside, if she's really being honest, she felt jealous and irritated by the forced loveline between him and So Min. It's quite obvious he didn't care for her more than a friend,well, that's how she sees them, but still others insist on it. She felt frustrated that she can't be with him like in the past. They had so much fun filming together before. 

 

A lot has changed in Running Man, some say that she should just leave, many criticize her for being lazy and not funny in most episodes, but to be honest, Running Man is about competetion, active running and everything but these past years, it is slowly becoming a talking variety show, and she is not really that funny when talking, she's not good at talking about silly things, she's an actress for God's sake and they expected her to act like a comedian. It's becoming difficult to film especially when your scenes got edited out most of the time. She has long accepted her fate that she will have fewer screentime. After doing the show for years, having done almost everything, it's hard to come up with new games that can really excites you, and at the same time, all the members are not getting any younger, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter