Chapter 3

Million Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Kwang Soo was lying lazily on his bed. All the thinking last night made him so tired that he just wants to lay down all day. Thankfully, he had no schedules set today and the next days so he could just rest and then think more about his predicament.

 

He checked his instagram and some of the trending news and he suddenly sits upright when he saw a picture of Ji Hyo and Jong Kook in a tight embrace in hyungs’ car. 

 

‘So it must be true then, they are really dating.’ He slump in his bed again and just curved in a ball trying to ease the sudden pain that hit him. He didn’t bother reading the story behind the picture. The press had finally caught the two. 

“Noona, I want to be happy for you and hyung but it hurts really bad.” He tried to focus but the tears that keeps falling in his eyes made it hard. 

‘I can’t do this anymore.’ He finally decided that enough is enough. He can’t be a fool all the time. He had to move on, he had to try and he can’t as long as she is near him. It is still too much for him at the moment.

 

He decided to take a break and have a vacation. He thought of Joong Ki who is still in Japan with Hye Kyo noona. He decided to stay in Japan for a few days at least until he can master his feelings.

 

”Yeoboseyo, Joong Ki?”He called although he knew they were still on a honeymoon.

”Yah Kwang Soo, why are you calling? I told you I want a quiet time with my wife. You are so clingy, you know.” He could hear him laughing hysterically on the other line.

”Just find a girl and marry okay. So you will have someone when you are lonely.” Joong ki continue to .

”You know I woudn’t bother you if it wasn’t important but can I come there. I promise I won’t intrude with your honeymoon. I just want to talk to you about something important and then just go on my own vacation.” He said seriously. He could sense that Joong Ki was weighing things over, by the deep sigh he gave him, he knew it was a difficult decision for him to invite him over.

”Pabo, Just this once Kwang Soo. I’ll tell Hye Kyo. I know it’s important, it may be wrong timing but you are my best friend and I want you to know that I will still listen to your whinings even if I am married now.” He lightly .

”Kidding aside Kwang Soo, but are you alright? Your voice seem... off.... just get here okay and we will talk about it.” 

 

 

He called the Running man  PD and informed him that he will not be filming the next mondays because of his travel to Japan. The PD is truly fond of him so he decided to cancel filming the following mondays since they still have enough recorded episodes to be aired. He was really thankful and informed the cast about the change in schedule.

 

He was startled when Ji Hyo suddenly called him.

 

”Yeoboseyo, noona?”

”The Pd cancelled the filming this monday. He said you won’t be able to shoot so they adjust the schedule. What’s going on Kwang Soo?”

”Oh,nothing noona, I just have an important errand in Japan. I don’t know when I’ll be back.” He answered simply.

”This is so sudden, are you okay? Do you want me to come with you? I...”

”Please noona, you are making it difficult for me.”

”Can we at least talk first before you leave?”

”I already booked the flight, I can’t do this anymore noona. Just please, What more do you want from me? I have nothing left but my pride so please spare me my dignity. I’m happy for you and hyung. I don’t have grudge to both of you. We can’t help who we fall in love. But I can’t be there yet to share your happiness. Please understand noona, I need to do this for myself.” He was getting frustrated now. How can she not see how it hurts him. 

“Are you talking about me and Jong Kook oppa?Kwang Soo it’s not...” but he cut her off at once. He doesn’t want her explanation.

”Please noona, just let me be for now. Promise I’ll be fine and I’ll come back so you don’t have to feel guilty and worried. Take care noona.” And then he hang the phone. It hurts just to hear her voice. He really needs that vacation asap or he will lose his mind.

”I promise to move on noona. I’ll try to collect myself so I can be truly happy for you and hyung.” He said silently. He vows to forget or at least ease his pain for 2 weeks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter