Chapter 5

Million Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwang Soo just got back to Korea, and decided to go directly at Ji Hyo's house. He is determined to confront his feelings for her once and for all. He felt giddy with excitement but also very scared of the outcome.

He told his manager to bring all his luggage at his home and just drive his car alone. He went to a nearby flowershop and order a dozen flowers for her. She is not really the type who like such things but hey, it's better than seeing her with nothing as a token for her right.

It took him a while to get to her place, he parked and stayed in his car for the meantime until he could compose himself. He is busy arguing with himself on the inside when he notice her door opening, he got out from his car but pause when he saw Dong Wook getting out, he decided to hurry back inside his car and observe what the hell he is doing at her place.

He saw his noona behind him, both of them are smiling. She looks at peace and was startled when he heard her laugh loudly at what Dong Wook said. He thought she's a little tipsy at the moment and it dawn on him that they had been drinking together at home. She looks carefree and a little pinkish which often clue him whenever she had a drink.

He began to doubt himself again, after all she was really close with this hyung. It irritates him whenever he saw them together. He can't help being jealous because let's face it, Lee Dong Wook is handsome and he has this easygoing personality. It's a good thing Dong Wook hyung is very popular at the moment and is so busy to hang out with her. Otherwise, he would have to endure seeing them going out often.

He heard her laugh again and deep within himself he is mesmerized again with the sound. It has been so long since he heard her laugh that much and with him much less. Dong Wook look back at his noona and hold her hands tenderly saying something he doesn't want to imagine. He is confused, if she is with Joong Kook hyung, it makes no sense to be this close to another man. If it was him, he wouldn't allow his girlfriend to be this close with another man, being close friends is one thing but this is different, there is so much tenderness in Ji Hyo's face and then Dong Wook kiss her forehead before embracing her tightly again.

He feels like swearing at what he is seeing. It hurts him so deep, he realize his face is wet from his tears. He always had bad timing, he really feels so unlucky.

"Why do you have a lot of guys in your life noona, but you wouldn't even give me an equal chance." He immediately left and decided to call So Min.

 

"Kwang Soo oppa, I thought you're in Japan." So Min immediately says upon answering his call. He is close to her now. She is easy to hang out with and a little crazy to be honest. But he is used to having a lot of friends so it isn't awkward for him to be close to her especially they are working together. 

" I just came back. I am in need of company right now, and I thought of you. Can I stop by at your place, maybe have a drink or two?" They have been hanging out and drinking together. He even stayed in her house with her parents one time when he was too intoxicated to go home so late that night.

The hyungs are teasing them non stop when they knew what happened. They even show the pic he had with his dad. He saw noona laughing along with them that time and a part of him is hurt that she isn't even bothered that he spend the night in So Min's house.

"Well I am not at home right now, I'm here in my new place, you know I've been planning to be on my own and our house is too far. I am decorating at the moment and you can help me, like putting the blinds. And then we can drink after. What do you say oppa? " She sounds hopeful and maybe it's a good idea to unwind his mind for now until he knows what he needs to do about his noona.

"Okay, I'll be there. I have nothing to do anyway and I really need a company right now." He hang up after getting direction from her. He knows the place although he haven't been there before. She is still on the process of moving in her new place.

He drives restlessly for a while, thinking about what he saw earlier at noona's house. He can't help wincing as pain shoots his heart again. He decided to forget the incident and focus on something else. He divert his thoughts to So Min again.

She was always fun to be with, their roles in Running Man compliment each other. He is aware that there was a forced loveline between them. He was puzzled at first because he was never gentle with her and they always bicker on screen. Although he was really shy and a little timid in real life, it refreshes him because she is almost the same with or without camera.

He remembered his noona before, they were like that before in Running Man. He liked making fun and bickering with her. It really did hurt when she punched or slap him in return but he didn't get offended. She would always ask him if he was okay or hug him after every take. It actually makes him feel special because she was so at ease with him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter