Chapter 1

Million Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yah Kwang Soo, why are you avoiding me. What have I done this time?" Song Ji Hyo finally caught after him. They just finished shooting Running Man and she noticed how Kwang Soo kept avoiding her.

"Noona, I don' t know what you're talking about. I've been busy this past weeks." He lied. He was indeed avoiding her. It was hard for him but his heart can't take it anymore.

 

He remembered those times, they were inseparable. He always followed her wherever she goes, he helpedher during their filming and was always there for her. He was indeed a cheap lover for always giving everything even if he looked like a fool. The worst part was, he wasn't even her lover. 

 

"What's your problem, you can always tell your noona. You know I'll always be here for you." Ji Hyo said looking upset. 

He wanted to shake her right there and then. That's the problem, she was there but he can't hide his feelings any longer. The more they spent times together, the more he falls for her.

 

"I have to go noona. I really am busy right now. I'll see you next monday." And he dash off to his car and left her standing, looking confused and hurt.

 

'Pabo, you have to endure it Kwang Soo. You can't break down now.' He told himself while driving. It was the usual traffic night and his mind kept wandering off to the time when he first saw her.

 

She was the last guest to arrive on set. It was their shooting for the second episode of Running Man. He was really taken aback by her beauty. Even the hyungs were all very eager to have her on the show. Who wouldn't, it may seem like a ert but her movie A Frozen Flower was really popular among the guys. She was breathtakingly gorgeous in that movie. But Seeing her in person, you will see how different she is from her character. She has an aura of innocence and playfullness as well.

 

He could hear Joong Ki sigh upon seeing her. He knew that he was an extra on that film so they knew each other. As for himself, He was giddy with excitement and had the luck to picked her on his team. 

​​​​'Yah, Kwang Soo, why didn't you choose me on your team? What do you think of her, she's beautiful right...' Joong Ki kept on talking and asking him about Ji Hyo noona. It seems she had really left a deep impression on him. 

 

It wasn't long and she became a permanent cast. The hyungs were all ecstatic and can't help falling for her charms. He was being realistic though. He knew she would never look at him as a man. So he contented himself to just crushing on her and being a good dongsaeng.

 

But then the monday couple was born. He was happy for Gary hyung although he wasn't sure if he really has feelings for her or it's just for the show. He knew he likes her but wasn’t sure if it was serious. But to his surprise, Ji Hyo noona became closer to him. Even Joong Ki, whom he has become close friends with, was really envious.

​​​​​'Why did she always rely on you? Wasn' t it obvious that I'm trying my best for her? " Joong Ki asked him after their shooting.

'She was just afraid of your fans Joong Ki. Don't push her too much. She was really upset by the things your fans are telling her so she's trying  to keep her distance on set.' 

 

Joong Ki felt frustrated with the situation. He can't always shoot Running Man because they sometimes coincide with his shooting and the Monday Couple is gaining a huge following.  He has no problem whatsoever. He was just happy to lend noona a helping hand. He knows she felt uncomfortable with Gary hyung and even with the other members and she confided in him how it was hard for her to get closer to the members.

 

‘I don’ t know but I only feel comfortable with you Kwang Soo. It’s like I don’t have to try hard and just be myself when I’m with you. Sometimes I question myself, if this is really the path I should take. I want to be seen as a serious actress but this is just so great opportunity and I enjoy the challenges as well.

He felt happy that she was comfortable with him. They were both actors and he can relate to her. She has an image to maintain. But on the other hand he felt bad knowing she was not fully enjoying herself and was on the point of contemplating to quit.

’Noona, give it time. I will help you as much as I can. If you leave now, I feel like it wouldn’t be much fun. Promise me noona, give it some time okay.

 

 

The days passed by in a blur and gradually she begun to feel comfortable with the group. It sometimes made him jealous for a bit that she wasn’t relying on him as much as before but just being with her and seeing her happy is enough for him. But it turns out he was gradually falling for her. It was okay since he wasn’t expecting anything from her. She had a CEO boyfriend and she also has to put up with the Monday Couple thing. Her image suf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter