Ep 5

Who

"Jiyong, have some of this crab. Daesung's mom sent it from Pohang." Mrs. Lee hands the plate contains crabs to Jiyong. She frowns when Seungri takes it instead of Jiyong.

"Jiyong doesn't eat crabs. He's allergy to crabs." Seungri shocks himself after he said that. How did he knows about that?

The chopstick stops in the air as Jiyong looks at Seungri, "Have you remember everything, baby?" 

Seungri looks at his parents and Jiyong. Their face full of hope and he can see slight dissapointment in Jiyong eyes when he avoids his eyes. Jiyong pats his head, telling him to not force himself. But, he doesn't want it. He must remember something about Jiyong because, he's afraid Jiyong will get bored of waiting him.

"I don't know how I know about it, it just comes out from me. I'm sorry." Seungri says at almost whisper. 

"Let's eat. Jiyong, have this lobster instead of the crabs. Seungri, do you want appa to peel it for you? Ohh, Jiyong can do it for you. Eat, eat." Mr. Lee tries to lighten the mood. He smiles, feels happy to see Seungri pouts when Jiyong insists to feed him.

He turns to his wife, mouth 'They have each other'.

*

“May I take your order sir?” Seungri greets the customer with smiles.

“May I have your number as you take my order?” seungri gives an awkward smile at that.

“I’m afraid I can’t as someone might be so mad if I do so. So, your order sir?” Seungri forces himself to give sincere smiles to the customers.

Maybe this is why Jiyong want him to quit? Is he afraid that customer will flirt with Seungri? Jiyong must have trust in him right. They are lover. He can call him, his lover now right?

“What a waste. I should meet you earlier.” The customer says that only makes Seungri become more awkward.

*

“Thank you hyung. For earlier.” Daesung came and save Seungri from the customer who kept on flirt with Seungri. He told Seungri that Seunghyun is looking for him.

“No worries. But, don’t you think you should do as Jiyong says?”

“Am I being fired because the customer flirted with me?” Seungri jokes though he knows Daesung just giving his opinions. Jiyong asks him to quit the job and stay home. Just because Jiyong doesn’t like it when people look at him.

“No, it just I don’t want he to come and destroy my café. As much I love you, my cousin, I love my café too.”

Seunghyun chuckles and put his hand around Daesung shoulder. Seungri notices that he gives massages to Daesung. Seungri misses someone.

“He won’t hyung. Trust me, he always listen to me.”

“Can we call you two an item now?” Seunghyun asks. He always curious and it drives him crazy about Jiyong and Seungri story.

“I don’t know. He keeps on saying that we’re lover. Our house has become his second house. I can’t deny I start to like him and I know it can be more than just like. Don't you think this is too fast, hyung? It just some part of me still wondering why I asked for break up?

Was he cheating? Or did I? he has no answer. neither you guys or my parents. It just me who know about it but I can’t remember why.”

"Does it makes sense why he comes after you if you guys are not lover? Besides, does it matters whether it all too fast or too slow? Do what your heart say, Ri." Seunghyun says, looking at Seungri who seems in deep thought.

“I don’t think Jiyong cheated on you. You might be the one who cheat. You kept on blaming yourself back then. You have meet Youngbae right? Didn’t he tell you about Jiyong when you guys broke?” Daesung asks with a serious tone.

*

“Is there something on my face?”

The story about Jiyong plays repeatedly in Seungri mind. He looks at the person driving next to him. Daesung words are lingering,

‘Stop being selfish before it’s too late, Ri-ah. You have to stop giving Jiyong hope if you can’t see your future with him. I’m afraid that he will be more broken if you leave him alone again. He might be worse than any we can imagine. Though I didn’t witness it, I can feel the pain from what Youngbae told us.’

He begins to wonder, what power that he has that can make this perfect person to ruin himself.

“Can we go back to your place?”

Jiyong makes an emergency break. Luckily there are no cars behind them.

“Why?” he asks as he starts driving again.

“I want to go to my lover house.”

*

“Why didn’t you force me to have ?”

Jiyong coughs as he drinks the water. He almost chokes to death at Seungri sudden question.

“What kind of question is that?” They were watching TV and nothing air on the TV lead to that kind of question.

“Before we break up, did we have ?”

“Did you hurt yourself at the café? Are you sleep talking?” Jiyong waves his hand in front of Seungri. He holds Seungri, checks his temperature and looks for any injuries.

Seungri takes his hand into his. “Can you please just answer my question?”

“Why?”

“I’m sorting out the reason that might make me asked for break up. Maybe you were too rough and it hurts me. So, did we? Before the break up?”

Jiyong blinks few times. Why he suddenly feel hot?

“We did but you never say that it hurt or I’m being too rough at you. You enjoy every second I did it to you. I'm pretty good in that.”

Are they seriously having this talk?

“Why do you think that make we break up? Believe me, I'm good.” Jiyong says and looks at Seungri face. He looks so confused.

“I don’t know. I just think any possibilities that make we broke up. If you never hurt me, I just think of one thing.

I might cheat on you.” Seungri says after take a deep breath. He can see Jiyong tries not to show his disappointment and hurt at that.

Jiyong makes Seungri look at him, “I know you won’t. I trust you.”

Tears strolling down Seungri face.  He feels so frustrated. Why out of many things, he can’t remember about Jiyong?! He really wants to enjoy this moment with Jiyong, but he’s afraid.

How can Jiyong trust on him when he might cheat on him? Shouldn’t he hate him? He should have drags him out from the house.

Why he chooses to trust and believe in him? What if he really cheated? What will Jiyong do if he really cheated? What if Jiyong leaves him? Being left by Jiyong for his business trip frighten Seungri of the thought of being apart with Jiyong.

He doesn’t want to be apart with Jiyong after he feels so happy with him.

Jiyong wipes his tears and pulls him into his arms. He Seungri head and kisses on his forehead.

“Stop pushing yourself to recall all the memories. Does it matter why we broke up before? What important now is that you’re with me, we’re together back in one another arms.”

Seungri tears up more at Jiyong words. He knows what Jiyong tries to do. The break up issue will make them apart. So, it needs to be stop.

*

“Where’re you taking me to? And why are you not driving?” Seungri asks Jiyong as he gets into the car, but Jiyong just smiles at him. He looks at their driver in the front sit before raises his eyebrow at Jiyong.

Jiyong comes to their house this morning, which is rare because he usually comes during weekend. He says something about already tells Daesung that he won't comes to cafe for few days. He hears Jiyong tells his moms about something like spending time together. 

Jiyong takes his hand and pulls him closer. “ I just want to hug you like this.” Jiyong puts his hand around Seungri shoulder before pulls him close to his chest.

“I’m going out of the town and I’m taking you with me.”

“Why?”

“Because as I remember, the last time I went to my business trip someone gave me silent treatment for leaving him alone for few days. I missed him so much during my business trip so I guess I need to bring him along to make me sane.”

*

“Baby, wake up. We’re here.” Jiyong whispers softly at Seungri as he his hair. He smiles when Seungri nuzzles closer and tighten his hold on Jiyong clothes.

He pretended to be sleeping before he drifts off. The soft from Jiyong and his slow heartbeat really lull Seungri to sleep.

Jiyong kisses him on cheek before caress them. “Hey, baby, wake up.” He gives Seungri a peck again on cheek. He misses kissing Seungri.

The thought of his kisses linger at every part on Seungri body make he suddenly feel hot. He suddenly remembers on their talk about their last time together, doing that. God! He misses it.

He controls his breaths, and clears his throat before tries to wake Seungri up again. He chuckles when Seungri opens his eyes slowly before he rubs them.

“Where’re we?”

“Jeju. Come, let’s go.”

*

“You once said to me that you want to come with me to Jeju. I brought this house for you before break up, but have no chance to bring you here. I leave it empty for you to decorate them.”

Seungri listens to Jiyong explanations. He’s thankful that he is not looking at Jiyong directly. He’s so sure that he’s blushing. He feels moves because Jiyong buys the house for him without even knowing if Seungri ever come back to him.

How much more can this person, his lover sacrifice for him?

He looks around the house. Jiyong is right. The house is empty except for the king bed in the main bedroom, fridge, dining table and couch. That is way too empty.

He was thinking to paint the living room to the kitchen in mix of cream and light brown. Maybe they can add couch in the living room the same design as at Jiyong’s house or wasn't it theirs? Jiyong always refer that house as theirs. Maybe they can put a small table in the lawn, for tea in the evening.

For the bedroom, maybe they can use the same color or black and white, to make it easy for them to sleep. They can put bed in the guestroom, in case someone wants to sleep over. They need to add more things for the kitchen. Guess they will take out from any near restaurant while here. Or, should they cook together? They..

Seungri fans himself. He uses too many of they. Is he seriously thinking about it? He wants to admit that they’re lover, but his ego stops it. His ego keeps on telling him to make Jiyong pursues him more. It keeps telling him to push every single skin ships away though he craves for it. His ego wants to see how far Jiyong can tolerate with him.

Seungri squeals as Jiyong wraps his hands around his waist. His head is on Seungri shoulder and Seungri wishes that Jiyong won’t turns him around, because he is red as apple or tomato or chili or.. He feels safe and relaxed in Jiyong arms. Maybe because he’s thinking about to decorate the house together or he’s happy to be in Jeju or maybe because it is Jiyong.

His Jiyong. But his ego told him not to admit it yet.

“What’re you thinking?”

“Nothing.”

Jiyong smiles happily. Seungri is accepting his hug. He kisses on Seungri neck and smiles between the kisses as Seungri unconsciously tilts his head for Jiyong better access.

He misses this! Seungri body misses him as much as his misses them! But he doesn’t want to rush thing. He will wait, until Seungri is ready.

“I want to make a call to mom. Let me go.”

“With no ‘please’? no!”

“Let me go, pleaseeee.”

“No, just call her in my embrace.” Jiyong sways their body. Seungri unconsciously leans his back to Jiyong.

“No coverage?”

“Didn’t I tell you? You choose to not believe me and gave me silent treatment.” Seungri sighs heavily at Jiyong words.

“I don’t want to go to the meeting.” Jiyong suddenly says after silent. Comfortable silent that make the love between two hearts in the house blossom beautifully as spring, bright as summer.

“Why?”

“It feels so nice to have you here, with me. It always a busy trip for me, but with you, it feels so relax. Knowing that you’re here make me want to skip the meeting. I don’t feel like doing anything except laying and hugging you tight like this. Talk about nothing.”

Seungri jolts a bit when Jiyong tighten the hug.

“Ca..can..can I follow you to the meeting? Besides, I have nothing to do in this house, alone. You won’t let me go roam around alone too. My phone has no uses since no coverage here. So, I have no choice.”

Cute, egoistic Seungri.

*

Seungri hates to admit it, but Jiyong is right about the meeting. He has bored himself for the last 2 hours. He regrets that he chooses to follow Jiyong instead of sleeping at the house. He doesn’t understand how Jiyong can sit all day long, listening to whoever he calls investors.

Seungri is more than sure that the waiter must be bored to send him his order. Why out of many business trip, this business trip Hyorin doesn’t follow along. Youngbae came alone. He get to know Hyorin when Youngbae bring her to the café.

Hyorin noona is so kind and pretty. She’s his partner to bad mouth Jiyong.

Seungri takes out his phone and scrolls on whatever apps he has. But all are boring. He clicks on the gallery. His heart beats fast, not in a suffocated way, but calm way. There are pictures of him and Jiyong.

He transfers them to his phone. Like he said before, his ego bans him from asking Jiyong to take picture together. So, for the time being, he will just appreciate what he has. He wants to tell Jiyong that he is ready to love him back.

And yes, he admits that he loves Jiyong. Before, he's confuses with his own feeling. He's afraid thinking what if this is only fling? But, when he realises it, he becomes more nervous, that he lets his ego to take place these few days.

But he fails because the clingy Jiyong to him, the desperate Seungri craves for his attention. Seungri wants Jiyong, he doesn’t care about what happen 4 years ago. See! This what confuse him, there are times he wants to remember all what happen, but there are times he feels they're not that important.

Actually, Daesung words hit Seungri. He will stop gives Jiyong hope, instead, he will love him. The ‘L’ word makes he feels flutter, and in the same time anxious. He doesn't know how to says those words to Jiyong. How is he going to confess to Jiyong?

“Hey beautiful, we meet again.” A guy walks to where Seungri is sitting.

The guy from the café, the one who flirted with him. Seungri hopes Jiyong won’t finish his meeting now. He doesn’t want him to meet this guy, or his secret will expose.

It’s not a secret actually, but if Jiyong know this guy flirts with him, he will forces Seungri to quit.

Seungri gives the guy an awkward smile as the weird guy takes his seat in front of Seungri.

“Hello, we met at the café that day. Nice to meet you, cutie. I’m Kim Kyung Jae, and you?” Kyung Jae holds his hand out.

Did somebody ask who he is? “Lee Seungri.” Seungri nods slightly, refuse to shake hand with Kyung Jae. Seungri tries to control his facial expression due to his sudden dizziness. Something makes he feels like his head hurt.

Cutie. Cutie. Seungri hears a voice which makes him dizzy.

“What’re you doing here? Who are you with? Are you alone or with your parents?” Kyung Jae tries to find topic to be converse with Seungri. he doesn’t even notice that Seungri is in pain.

“I’m with my fiancé. I’m sorry, I guess I need to go.” Seungri was about to stand but the pain make he stumbles. Kyung Jae goes to him and holds him. he wants to break his hold, but his body feel so weak. He doesn’t want Jiyong to misunderstand this situation.

“Just let me to help you. What is your room number? Are you staying here?” Kyung Jae tightens his hold on Seungri waist when he tries to break the hold.

Seungri curses himself. Why he suddenly feel dizzy when Jiyong is not with him? Is he migraine? Is he under stress? He wants to call for Jiyong, he doesn’t want this weird Kyung Jae. What if Kyung Jae tries to kidnap him?

Where is Kyung Jae taking him to? No! he wants Jiyong. Is Kyung Jae taking him away from Jiyong? He hasn’t confess to Jiyong yet. Idiot! He should confess earlier!

Seungri suddenly calm down when familiar scent hits his nose. The warm of the embrace calm his nerve. It’s Jiyong.

*

Jiyong was talking about the project with one of his business partner when his eyes caught something that awake his demon.

He snatches Seungri from Kyung Jae hold. How dare this guy hold Seungri? His Seungri?

“What do you think you’re doing?!” Jiyong screams that make people around the hotel restaurant looks at him. To be center of attention because of his Seungri has become a norm for him now. So, he doesn’t care what people will be thinking.

Jiyong pulls Seungri from Kyung Jae. Seungri holds his head tight, what did Kyung Jae gives him that makes Seungri in this state. Mr. Kim Jong Hae comes next to him, “I’m sorry Mr. Kwon on behalf my son. Is he is someone you know?”

He might need to consider back about his new project with Kim Jong Hae’s company if something happen to Seungri.

 “He with me. Now, excuse me.”

“Oh? His fiancé?” Kyung Jae suddenly says. His father hits his head, told him to shut up but Jiyong doesn’t pay attention to that.

He can’t help himself, “What did you just say?”

“Seungri-ssi fiancé. Just now he said he came with his fiancé.”

*

It is dark. Seungri tries to crawl to find light. His legs feel so heavy that he can’t move.

All of sudden he can hear a voice calls him, “Cutie. Hello cutie.”

It is not Jiyong voices.

He wishes he is deaf for that moment. He hates the way that person calls him. His breath becomes shorten all of sudden. He wants to crawl back to the reality. He wants Jiyong warm embrace.

Where is Jiyong? Jiyong? Jiyong.. Jiyong..

“Jiyong!” Seungri feels his body being pulled roughly into an embrace. It’s Jiyong.

“I’m here. It just a nightmare. Nightmare, ok? Everything will be ok. I’m not going anywhere, I’ll stay with you.”

Jiyong Seungri hair softly and kisses him. he hopes his little gesture can calm Seungri down. He was on call with Kim Jong Hae asking for explanation from Kyung Jae on what he has done to Seungri.

Kyung Jae tells him how cold Seungri responds to his conversation before Seungri suddenly excuses himself and almost fell to the floor. He explains more but Jiyong ends the call when he hears Seungri screaming.

He feels flutter when Seungri calls him his fiance, but he feels more worry and frustrated looking at Seungri condition. He looks so loss and so scared. He holds tight on Jiyong clothes and Jiyong can feels the pain from Seungri clenches on his wrist with his other hand. Seungri is shivering.

“Everything will be alright. I’m here for you, love. Talk to me.” Jiyong tighten the embrace as if he wants to fuse their body together when his clothes suddenly wet from Seungri tears.

“Share the pain with me, baby. That is what I’m for you. We’re together in pain and in happiness.”

 

 

Thank you so much for the words and supports. :)