New Feeling Called..?

The Millionaire's Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door closed from the inside. Yonghwa approached Taejoon, “Taejoon-ah, they..” 
Taejoon sighed. “She did it.” He said. Yonghwa looked at Taejoon, still didn’t understand. “She’s completely knocked down Changwook’s steel wall.” 
Youngkwang approached them as well. “She did. But, I still worry about those two. I mean, I don’t know about Yoona-ssi, but Boss never been in a relationship before.”
Taejoon nodded, agreed. “Yeah, me too. I wonder if he just putting a show in front of her, or it’s really his true intention. I just really hope that this is his sincere feeling, so no one will get hurt because of him.”

**

“I love you.” Changwook’s word made Yoona felt weak. “I really do.” He continued.
Yoona was so surprise that she even can’t say any word. She just let Changwook hugged her. 
“Changwook-ssi, let’s come out. Everyone is worrying you.” Yoona said. 
Changwook nodded lightly and with Yoona’s help, together walking outside.
“Changwook-ah.” His grandfather called as soon as he came out.
Changwook bowed “I’m so sorry about yesterday, harabeoji” 
His grandpa shook his head. “No, It’s my mistake. I forget to tell her father about your condition.” 
“Are you okay?” Taejoon asked, worried. 
Changwook nodded. 
“If you’re okay, then we’ll go home.” Yonghwa said then the three kids bowed to Changwook’s grandfather and go out. 

**

“I’ll drive you home, Yoona-ssi.” Changwook said. 
Yoona strongly rejected Changwook’s offer to take her home. “I’m fine Changwook-ssi, I can go home by myself.” 
“Please.” Changwook stared at Yoona. “You’ve came a long way to here.” He continued. 
Yoona sighed. “If you insist.” 
In the car, they didn’t talk at all. Yoona was thinking what to say, and Changwook, he didn’t even want to talk. Finally they arrived in Yoona’s home. 
“Thank you for the ride, oppa.” Yoona said before she got out from the car. 
Changwook nodded. 

**


A Week Later
Everything is coming back to normal, including Yoona relationship to Changwook. Lately for some reason, Changwook seems to be more open to Yoona. 

Yonghwa approached Taejoon who was in daze looking at his computer. “What are you thinking of?” He asked suddenly, surprising Taejoon. 
Taejoon smiled. “Just.. many things. My rent, my destiny soulmate, and you.” 
Youngkwang suddenly came toward them hurriedly. “What about me? You didn’t think about me at all?” 
Yonghwa jeered at Youngkwang. 
“WHO SAID THAT YOU CAN LITERALLY DO NOTHING IN MY COMPANY?”
Three of them looked at the sound direction at the same time. It’s Changwook, with his fiery eyes. 
Oops, they’re caught in action. 
“I’ll just print this.” Yonghwa said and showed Changwook a drive. 
Youngkwang grabbed the drive quickly. “It’s my blu-video.” He whispered to Yonghwa. 
Yonghwa was so surprised to the point that he dropped the drive. “Gosh, what’s wrong with you?” 
“WORK! WORK! WORK! QUICK!!” Changwook commanded again and walked away. 
Yonghwa and Youngkwang sat in the chair. 
“ that was close!” Taejoon said. 
“Boss was so terrifying, I can’t even imagine if Yoona-ssi married him and what will happen next?” Yonghwa said. 
Youngkwang chuckled. 
“Okay.. Okay.. Let’s work before the tiger come back again.” Taejoon said. 

**

Yoona went to Changwook’s office. But today, he didn’t shoo her, instead he let her wait patiently in his office. 
“Oppa, you don’t get hungry at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter