Talk with the Grandpas

The Millionaire's Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The engagement preparation have started. Whether Changwook like it or not. 
“Oppa~ I love you~” Yoona hugged Changwook’s arm.
That day, their’s grandfathers asked to met them at a lunch. Changwook initially want to go to the restaurant by himself, but he met Yoona at his office and he didn’t have other choice except going to the restaurant together.
“Please don’t do this. What’s wrong with you?” Changwook said and loosed his arm from her grip. 
“Don’t show this to my grandfather. He’ll disappointed at you.” He warned.
Yoona smiled happily. “You’ve started to care about me.”
Changwook snorted in disbelief. “Excuse me. I just worried about my grandpa because he really adores you. I worry about you? I don’t think that’s going to happen.” Changwook said. 
“I love you, oppa.” Yoona said out of sudden. 
Changwook nodded. “I know. I know that so well.”
“But how many times should I tell you? I don’t love you.” Changwook said. 
They continued to bickered until they arrived to the restaurant.

**

“My granddaughter is a good woman although she lack common sense, Changwook-gun.” Yoona’s grandfather said. 
Changwook nodded. “I know that pretty well, Sir.” 
“I can see they are getting closer, Taekgu-yah.” Changwook’s grandfather said to Yoona’s grandfather. 
Changwook sighed. Grandpa, you shouldn’t say anything. Now, it’s gonna be hard for me to cut some ties with her. 
“Really, Changwook-gun? Then tell me, what’s so special about my granddaughter?” Yoona’s grandfather asked. 
Changwook widened his eyes. “Yes?” Okay, he didn’t expect this kind of question. And he really didn’t know what to answer.
“She is.. kind?” Changwook said. 
Yoona smiled happily. It was the first time Changwook ever praised her.
“Really oppa? I’m kind? But, I don’t think so.” Yoona suddenly asked him brightly. 
Changwook forced his smile. He chose a bad answer for that question. 
“Kya~~ Grandpa!! He praised me.” Yoona bragged to her grandpa. 
Changwook bit his lower lip. “Grandpa.” 
His grandfather looked at him. “What?”
“You sure you want me to marry her?” Changwook whispered to him. He really hope that his grandpa say no. But a hope is just a hope. 
His grandfather nodded without doubt. “Sure, she really fits you.”
Fit me? Does he even know what is the meaning of the word ‘fit’?
“I already set the date of engagement. July 18th. It’s a auspicious day to have an engagement.” Yoona’s grandfather said. 
Both of them widened in shock. “YES?” They asked in the same time. 
If it really July 18th, it only left them about a month to prepare all of them. 
“Sir, doesn’t it seems to quick?” Changwook asked him. 
“Besides, I have things to do in 18th. I need to go to Shanghai to attend a gala for the anniversary of MiKo, our publisher company. And on 19th we have to start preparing for our new game that would be release on 22nd. If we have to cancel one of it, maybe we have to pay penalty or the worst scenario, we would lose our publishing company.” Changwook explained. 
“That’s right, grandpa. I also will have my graduation on July 17th.” Yoona said. 
Both grandfathers were taken aback at their grandchildren’s demand. 
Yoona’s grandfather cleared his throat. “Then I would look for another auspicious day.”
Changwook and Yoona, both sighed in relieve. Even if Yoona liked Changwook that much, she still haven’t ready to get engage with him that soon. 

**

“That was close.” Yoona said to Changwook after the lunch.
Changwook glared at Yoona annoyedly. “You must be happy.” He said sternly.
Yoona smiled widely and hugged Changwook. “I’m happy, indeed. But, it’s too fast for me too.” 
“Stop. Release!” Changwook said to Yoona. He was commanding Yoona like Yoona was a puppy. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter