Game Release Day

The Millionaire's Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changwook have a last meeting with the staff before the game release. 
“Tomorrow is our game release date. I hope you’ll do your best tomorrow in front of MiKo’s President.” He said. 
Taejoon nodded. “Sure.”
“Okay then, you all are dismissed.” Changwook said and the staff one by one started to leave the waiting room. Except for the three kids. 
“Why?” Changwook asked them annoyedly because they were so focused staring at him.
“Don’t you think you have something to tell us?” Yonghwa asked him directly. Taejoon, Yonghwa and Youngkwang were so curious about that day at the rooftop. They tried to not ask Changwook about it, but Yonghwa really can’t keep his mouth shut.
Changwook started working at his laptop. He already know what do they want to talk about. “Such as what?” He asked again.
“Ani, we saw you at the..” Yonghwa said but before he finish his sentences, Taejoon covered his mouth, making him can’t say anything.
“We saw you at the rooftop 3 days ago with Yoona-ssi. Are you going to marry her?” Youngkwang asked him bluntly. 
Yonghwa and Taejoon looked at Youngkwang in shock. 
“He must be really want to die.” Yonghwa whispered to Taejoon. 
“Maybe.” Changwook answered shortly.
Yonghwa’s attention turned to Changwook. “What do you mean by maybe?” 
“Maybe I’ll or maybe not at all.” He said again. 
“Can you stop saying something weird? I can’t understand you at all.” Yonghwa asked him again. 
“Or maybe you’re too stupid to understand what he said.” Youngkwang mumbled behind Yonghwa. 
“Changwook-ah, sorry for disturbing your me-time. I need to teach this kid first.” Yonghwa said while glaring at Youngkwang. They then went out from the meeting room. Leaving Changwook and Taejoon alone. 
“So, you’re really going to marry her?” Taejoon asked him with serious tone. 
“My grandfather arranged this things. I don’t know the girl was Yoona before I met her for the first time at the family meeting. But, yes, I already know her before.” Changwook explained.
“So, the story about the high school when Yoona told me last time was real?” Taejoon asked him again. 
Changwook nodded. “Part of it.”
Taejoon sighed. “Okay then. I’ll go home first.” He said. 
Changwook nodded. 

**

It’s the game release day. From early morning, Changwook already standby at the conference room. He already standby at the press conference venue to make sure that everything goes as he expected. 
“Changwook-ah.” Yonghwa called him. 
Changwook, who was arranging the paper for the conference, replied his greeting by nodding his head.
“MiKo President already arrived here?” Yonghwa asked him. 
Changwook nodded once again. “I’m the one who picked him up personally at the airport last night. He really have a big expectation about the release. Half hour later, I want you to pick him up at the hotel.”
“Sure.” Yonghwa said and helped Changwook arranging the paper. 
Yonghwa went to pick Mr. Sheng while Changwook, Taejoon, and Youngkwang stayed at the venue. Yoona of course, she also went to the venue. 
“Taej

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter