Graduation

The Millionaire's Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tomorrow is my graduation!” Yoona announced in front of Changwook and the three kids. 
Taejoon widened his eyes. “Really? Congratulation, Yoona-ssi.”
Yonghwa quickly nodded. “Yeah, congratulation Yoona-ssi. Unfortunately I can’t go to your graduation party because of..” Yonghwa glared at Changwook. 
Changwook cleared his throat. “So what?” He asked Yoona
“Grandpa said you should come.” Yoona said. 
“What?” Changwook asked her in surprise.
Yoona went closer to Changwook. “Grandpa said you should come.” She repeated. 
“You know I’m so busy tomorrow. I can’t go.” Changwook quickly made an excuse. 
Youngkwang who just stared blankly at them finally spoke some words. “But, you’ve told me that you don’t have any schedule tomorrow.”
Changwook immediately glared at him with ‘you shouldn’t said that’ gaze. 
“I’m just saying.” Youngkwang said and walked away.
“Yeah, me too.” Taejoon said and followed Youngkwang. Of course he dragged Yonghwa with him. 
“So, would you come?” Yoona asked after they went away. 
Changwook sighed. “I’ll think about it.” 
Yoona immediately smiled. “It’ll start at 8PM in the auditorium. Now, I’ll go first.” Yoona said and hugged Changwook’s arm. 
“You said you’ll go but what with this?” Changwook asked her while whining about his arm. 
“I love you! See you soon, oppa!!!” Yoona released his arm and went home. Changwook sighed deeply once again. Should he go or not ?

**

Yoona wore a pretty light blue dress for her graduation. She was really proud of herself because she finally can graduated.
“Yoona-yah, I heard you have a boyfriend now.” Joohyun, her bestfriend, said.
Joohyun was a same as Yoona, she finally can graduated after 5 years. She even have a nickname, ‘College’s Ghost’ because she seems just roaming around in the college.
Yoona nodded. “Yeah his name is Ji Changwook. He’s CEO of..” Before Yoona can finish her sentence, Joohyun immediately cut her. “MYC Company, right? The one who makes ‘Tomb Army’?” 
Well, you can said that Tomb Army was the most famous game that Changwook and the three kids ever made. It’s a game where the player have to revive a bunch of army from a tomb and fights another player with that. The game was popular around teens and twenties, making the best game of the year.
Yoona nodded once again. “How do you know?”
Joohyun looked at Yoona in disbelief. “God, Yoona-yah. It’s a famous game!”
“Huh? Really?” Yoona asked. Yoona only saw the game poster at Changwook’s company.
Joohyun nodded. “Yoona-yah, how did you met such a handsome, smart, and famous person?” She asked. 
Yoona smirked proudly. “We went to the same high school.”
Joohyun tucked Yoona’s shoulder lightly. “Aishh.. I envy you!!” Joohyun said and they went to the auditorium together. 

**

Yoona and her grandpa already waiting for Changwook in the auditorium. Changwook finally arrived in the auditorium wearing a magnificent black suit, drawing attention of all woman in that auditorium. 
“Oppa!” Yoona called him while waving her hand vigorously. People started to murmured about them right after she called him.
Changwook sighed and approached her. 
“I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter