Dinner Party

The Millionaire's Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changwook, Taejoon, Yonghwa and Youngkwang were focused at the PC monitor. Changwook and Taejoon finished the optimization last night and they were doing the third trial test for the new game. They hoped that this test was  the last test before it can be sell to the publisher. 
“Memory consumption is usually around 600 megabytes in this general setting. It’s the little lower than we expected.” Youngkwang said. 
“Run the Winter White War scene.” Changwook commanded. Youngkwang changed his position with Yonghwa and Yonghwa started to typed something in the computer. 
“It’s so smooth. The graphic haven’t been affected at all.” Taejoon amazed.
“Peak usage is 870 megabytes. The average remaining at 810 megabytes.” Yonghwa said. 
“Yes! It doesn’t surpass 1 gigabyte. We did it!! We did it, my bros. Our memory consumption have been nearly cut in half!” He continued happily. Everyone was cheering loudly.
“Come on. Good job guys! You’ve worked hard.” Taejoon hugged Youngkwang. 
Youngkwang nodded and smiled. After hugging Youngkwang, Taejoon looked at Changwook. 
“Big Bro, good job.” He said and hugged Changwook. 
Changwook smiled slightly and let him hugged him. 

**

Yoona was confused when she found a bunch of people were standing in front of a room, looking inside through the glass wall. She approached those people and asked one of them. 
“What happen? Why do everyone wait at here?” She asked confusedly.
“Boss said he did it last night.” The person answered. 
“Eh? What do you mean? He did what last night?” Yoona asked again. She more confused because of the answer. 
“Optimization. Memory optimization.” The person said. 
Memory optimization? What is that? Although Yoona didn’t understand what that person have said, she just watched the room. Moments later, a person inside started to cheering and hugging anyone on that room, making a riot of the people out there. 
“They did it!! Taejoon already hugging everyone in the room. I’m sure they did it!!” The person beside Yoona screamed. 
Yoona just smiled blankly. He saw a man hugging Changwook and he just let him. She immediately went to an imagination where Changwook hugged her tightly. But, sadly it just an imagination. 
“They’re coming out!!” Another person said.
Changwook, Taejoon, Yonghwa, and Youngkwang went out from the room and everyone outside clapped their hands, including Yoona.
“It’s a success.” Changwook announced. 
Everyone cheered then murmured. “Bonus.. bonus..”
Changwook smiled slightly. “I’ll give you all 2 weeks of paid vacation. And I’ll treat everyone here for a dinner party.” 
Yoona smiled and made her way to faced Changwook. “Including me?” She asked while making her puppy eyes.
Changwook widened his eyes when he saw Yoona. 
“God, why I forget that she come to my office every afternoon? I shouldn’t said ‘everyone here’.” He regretted his fooliness. 
“Yes? Yes?” Yoona begged and kneeled. 
Changwook remembered his dark past and immediately moved his leg back.
Yoona glared at Changwook. “It’s not working.” Changwook mumbled annoyedly. 

**

Meanwhile, the trio watched ChangYoon duo from beside. 
“Who is she?” Youngkwang asked Yonghwa. 
Yonghwa looked at him dumbfoundedly. “Hey, where are you for the last one week?” He asked him. 
“I don’t have that much time to pay attention to my surroundings. Unlike you two, I work seriously.” Youngkwang said carelessly. 
Taejoon and Yonghwa glared at Youngkwang. Taejoon then punched Youngkwang’s chest lightly. “Be careful at your word.” 
Yonghwa followed Taejoon to punched him lightly. “Yeah, your tongue is more sharper than what I think.” 
Youngkwang looked at them in disbelief. “Hey, I’m just saying the truth.”
The two didn’t pay more attention to Youngkwang and contin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter