Past Trauma

The Millionaire's Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taejoon blinked several times, don’t believing that have he heard.
“You what?” Taejoon asked seriously. 
“At first, I don’t believe it too. No, I didn’t want to believe it. My pride won’t let me.” Changwook said while sipping his soju. “But gradually, I.. I mean, she know about Chang-eun, she knew everything about me.” 
“So, you want to try to date her?” Taejoon poured some soju to his glass.
Changwook didn’t say anything. He just drinking his soju in one-shot. 
“I’m going.” Changwook said and wore his coat. 
“Hey, I’ll drive you. I didn’t drink anything yet.” Taejoon said. 
Changwook nodded. He gave his car key to Taejoon and they went to his house. Taejoon helped Changwook to his bed and then he sat beside him, who was already sleeping. 
“You’re so pitiful. At least in love.” He sighed. 

**

The Next Day
Changwook went to his office. Everything went according his will and he was very satisfied with it. He then met Yoona outside his office.
“What are you doing here?” He asked her. 
Yoona smiled, “I waited for you, of course.”
Changwook snorted. He can’t say that he didn’t expect that she would answered him this way. 
“Anyway, grandpa told me to invite you to go to a dinner this night.” She said. 
“So?” Changwook stared at her intensely. 
Yoona diverted her eyes from Changwook’s. “So, do you want to come?” 
Changwook laughed. “Do I have any other choice?” He asked her. 
Yoona’s expression immediately turned bright. “Then I will wait for you. See you tonight.” She said and waving her hands. 
“Go.” Changwook mumbled. 
After Yoona went, the three kids approached Changwook.
“Boss, you’re so cool.” Yonghwa amazed.
Changwook smirked, “Shut up.” 
“Guys, I need to talk with Changwook. Can you go?” Taejoon asked them. 
Yonghwa nodded and they went away. Changwook asked Taejoon to enter his office. 
“So, what do you want to talk?” Changwook asked him and sat in the sofa. 
“Do you really serious about this?” Taejoon asked him in serious tone. 
Changwook folded his leg. “What do you think?” 
“Just answer me.” Taejoon insisted. 
Changwook sighed. “I don’t know. Maybe I am.” 
Taejoon stood up immediately. “Don’t do anything that would cost you an embarrassment, Changwook-ah. Yoona-ssi isn’t a woman that you could play around.” 
Changwook smirked. “Interesting.” He said. “Now, you tell me. Which part of Yoona that makes you fall for her?” 
Taejoon stared at Changwook  with unfair gaze. “I didn’t mean like that, Changwook-ah. I only think Yoona as my little sister. I only warn you to play careful around her.” 
Changwook stood up from his seat. “You’re bad at lying, Taejoon-ah. You always do.” 
Taejoon hold both of Changwook’s shoulder. “This time I’m not lying, Changwook-ah. I really care for her and she is almost like a little sister to me. And as her brother, I cared for her.” 
“Let’s see.” Changwook said. “I’ll make some effort then.” 
“Effort for what? Taejoon asked him. 
Changwook brushed off Taejoon’s hand. “To make me falling right over heels in front of her.” 
Changwook stood up and walked outside his office

**

Night came. Changwook picked up Yoona at her home and they went to the restaurant where the elders already waited for them.
Changwook opened the restaurant door and waited for Yoona.
“You go first.” Changwook said while opening the door. 
Yoona was wondering why Changwook changed. Even 3 days ago, he still ignored her. Why today he suddenly acts like a gentleman in front of her?
“Here!” Changwook’s grandfather called them. 
Changwook smiled and grabbed Yoona’s shoulder then walked approaching them. He did expect that Yoona’s grandfather would be there, but he didn’t expect that her parents would be there too. 
He bowed in front of them. “Good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter