1/2

How appa asked umma out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Jihoon were lying on the couch watching a movie when you two adorable children, Yeonji and Young-Jae, came bounding into the room. The twins where whispering to each other and giggling.

"You ask them."

"No you do it I don't want to."

"Okay i'll do it."

"Umma, appa Young-Jae has something he wants to ask you!"

You and Jihoon giggled at the twins antics.

"Okat well w-we were just w-wondering..."He trailed off.

"I'm sorry honey umma can't hear you, could you speak up please?"

"Well, you see, me and Yeonji were just wonderin g h-how y-you and appa g-got t-together."

Jihoon went bright red at this while you started giggling at the statement and how red your husband was.

"Ah, you kids are too youngto know about that why don't you wait a few years."

"Now, Jihoonie, I think our babies deserve to kbow if they want to."

"But-"

"No buts, now i'll tell you all about the day it happened but you have to primise no butting in okay?"

"Okay umma!"The twins chorused.

"Pinkey promise?" You said holding out your little fingers for the children to grab with their own.

"Pinkey promise!" They said connecting their pinkey's with yours.

"Okay so i'll begin from the moment umma woke up that day..."

 

 

 

(Ha ha ha cliffhanger es! The next chapter will be up tomorrow night because I have homework to do and have to post th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter