OSH - Substitute Soulmate

Top Recommended Fiction List!: EXO and OC/ Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Story Link: Click Here

Genre: Romance

Length: 26 Chapters

Author: minifantasy

Excerpt from description as written by author: 

Three years ago, Namjoo buried her husband. Three years later she has yet to move on. Plans to focus on her family's happiness and her present life are soon tossed aboard when she meets a new co-worker one day. New co-worker Oh Sehun proves not be just anyone but a living nightmare for her. He resembles no one but her dead husband. What if in God's plan there is still someone out there for her? Against all odds, Namjoo will have to face the reality of family ties, life, love and Oh Sehun. 

Why it is good: 

1. Another great Namjoo and Sehun story from this author. In fact, I think it is better than the other one that I recommended. 

2. Quite a mature story. The pain is mainly from adult stuff and life, which makes it especially relatable to those of you who might have started adulting already. 

3. We need more male leads like this. Honestly. Like actually working on the situation, caring for the girl, and not letting the girl work on the relationship on her own. Patient, amazing, loves her deeply... and okay he's called Oh Sehun. So yes. 

Why it might not appeal to some: 

1. Not that I can rememb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter