KAI - Running with Wolves

Top Recommended Fiction List!: EXO and OC/ Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Story Link: Click Here

Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Werewolf

Length: 61 Chapters

Author: taelighted

Description as written by author: 

In which Kai is a snarky Alpha, you are the only human member of his pack (who also happens to be a magic user) and everyone likes to cuddles. It involves more near-death experiences than it should, but that's what happens when you decide to be friends with a bunch of teengae werewolves and fight magical crime. 

Why it is good: 

1. To be honest do I even need to recommend this story? Thank you to the readers who told me about this story!

2. The fantasy research into this is so wholesome the author actually publish a guide under another story. It has introduced me to a lot more creatures in the magical community than I knew, which makes the story all the more exciting. 

3. OT12. The scenes are well distributed among the members and side characters to enhance their characters as well as the storyline. 

4. Top-notch humour. And feels. And action. 

5. The story makes you vested in the OC, not just the EXO members. 

6. There are many archs throughout this story, each distinct and greater than the previous, and all contributing to the story at the same time. 

7. You're constanty at the edge of your seat,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter