KMS - Pride and Prejudice

Top Recommended Fiction List!: EXO and OC/ Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Story Link: Click Here

Genre: High School AU, Romance

Length: 48 Chapters + 2 Epilogues

Author: Ladywolf

Description as written by author: 

Yeon Hee is a confident smartass who uses her sarcasm as often as people change their socks. She does not get fazed by anything and always keeps her feelings in check which is the reason her friends call her a cold hearted demon, and you can probably guess what others say about her. Not what she cares. Kim Minseok, nicknamed Prince of Douchebags is a part time bully and permanent heartbreaker who enjoys having things go his way. One day, the douchebags starts a war with the smartass. What comes nest, well,let's just say people run for cover when they see those two together. Will those two be able to surpass the reputation they have and look for the person within, or are they going to kill each other before I have the time to write the next chapter?

Why it is good: 

1. It is a Minseok fic. There are not enough Minseok fics on this site. 

2. The wit and sarcasm in both OC and Minseok brighten my day. You can tell Ladywolf is very mischievous based on what pranks the characters pull. I shall not spoil too much. 

3. Her side characters are memorable as well and cue OT12 as awesome sidekicks. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter