OSH - Blood Sister

Top Recommended Fiction List!: EXO and OC/ Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Story Link: Click Here

Genre: Mafia AU

Length: 58 Chapters + Chapters

Author: Korekrypta

Description as written by author: 

Eight years after the fateful events during which three of South Korea's biggest crime syndicates were taken down when ex-convict Xiumin betrayed his blood brother for a normal civilian life, Luhan has broken out of jail and he's on his way to disrupt Minseok and Semi's peaceful life. To make matters worse, an incredibly important mission of Kai's has gone wrong in China, meaning that the sole remaining member of Luhan's arch-nemesis Mighty Mouth is back on the svene to hunt down Luhan's little sister, and he's convinced that Minseok and Semi know where she is. 

Why it is good: 

1. A great continuition of an already epic series. The tension in this is high and despite the long chapters, you will be enthralled by the sequence of events to the extent that you binge-read this series in 2-3 days (unhealthy, but very true). 

2. An excellent build-up of many characters previously discussed, and also seemingly overlooked from before. The character arcs are developed much more for several charcters we already adore. Many things are also satisfactorily dealt with in this story. 

3. A very smart casting of OT12, and at the same time she does not let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter