Chapter 5

Tragic No More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the kiss during laser tag, things really had not progressed at all. In fact, the secret mutual pinning between MiNayeon had only increased. The easiest thing that Mina’s mom, Sana, or Momo could do would be to tell Nayeon and Mina about their mutual feelings, but they all agreed that they shouldn't interfere in that aspect. They were all convinced that they could get the two together without having to flat out tell them.

The school year is finally coming to an end and all of the girls are getting ready for their semester tests on Monday. They only wished that they were seniors and would be graduating soon, but they are only juniors, too bad. Mina and Sana decided that since they were the smarter of the four, they should split up and each study with one of the other girls. Sana took Momo right away so that left Mina and Nayeon to study for their exams.

--------------------

-Mina’s POV-

I can do this! I am so determined to help Nayeon pass all of her exams with flying colors. I have all weekend to help her learn the material. Studying really isn't hard; focus is necessary, yeah, but for me, you have to find a way to connect the material with something that interests you. It’s easier that way. My only worry is that I might not be able to connect with the thing that interests Nayeon the most…

--------------------

-Nayeon’s POV-

So Mina is my tutor. Could my luck be any better? She says that the key to studying is to find something that interests me and then connect it to the material. Oh Myoui Mina, I could tell you a lot of things that would interest me but they would all involve you and less clothing hehehe. Wait a minute, maybe I could work this whole thing to my advantage.

I've become a lot braver and way more confident since the last kiss. Yeah sure, we’ve kissed before but that was only like an experimental kiss. This time it’s different. Ever since we kissed, one of my dreams turned out to be true…her body reacts to me whether she likes it or not. Since then, I've become more observant and I noticed a lot of things that I missed before. For example, if I innocently brush up against her, she shivers. Don't get me wrong, my body reacts to her all the time, but I usually don't have to worry about it because she is so innocent and naive.

One of the great things about our friendship is that we are both so used to each other and she knows how extremely touchy-feely I am. So it's not out of the ordinary if I touch her or lean on her. And I've been touching her a lot more lately but she doesn't seem to notice… I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

--------------------

-Sana’s POV-

I am so smart! Probably too smart for my own good. I was the one that suggested that we divide the girls up for studying. Mina and Nayeon don't know that Momo and I had studied a long time ago and we both know the material. Ha! That leaves us with more time to spy on the two. I also got some new gadgets recently and I'm super excited to use them.

"Momo, are you ready for this?" I ask her excitedly.

She flicks her short hair, "Psh, of course! I was born ready."

I roll my eyes. I go to my closet and pull out the box with all of my equipment. I dump it on the floor in front of us and I laugh at Momo's shocked expression.

"Compared to this, your -cam is sooo last year," I say.

She is still amused while I separate the stuff into different piles. She raises her eyebrows and laughs while I do this. I stop and look at her, "What?"

She laughs even harder and finally says, "Did you really categorize your spy gadgets."

I shoot her a glare and say, "There's nothing wrong with being organized. Just let it go Momo, we have more important things to worry about."

--------------------

-Momo’s POV-

Wow I'm still laughing about that one… I mean, I know how Sana is but I think she just outdid herself this time.

"Okay, so the first thing is the hidden camera." She smiles brightly at me.

I think about it for a minute.

"But how are we gonna get that in Mina's room without her knowing it?" I ask.

Her smile falls a little and she thinks, "Oh… I forgot that part… Okay! I've got it, we're gonna go over there and sneak into her room."

My only thought is that this could end very badly, but what the hell. No matter what, it will be fun and I love adventure. I smirk at her and say, "Sometimes, I really like how daredevil you are. It’s .” I hold onto her waists as I press her to me, capturing her lips with mine. She encircles her arms around my neck as I start to pepper her face and neck with short kisses when she pulls away.

“Not now, Momo. We’re on a mission, remember?” She says and gives me a quick peck before going back to fixing her equipment.

“Ugh. Fine. Let's do it!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter