Chapter 4

Tragic No More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Mina’s Mom POV-

I feel like a secret agent. I made sure I got up early this morning before either of the girls so that I could set my plans into motion. Phase One: call Nayeon’s mom and figure out what she thought about all of this. We went to a local café and I told her everything, including my plan. I was pleasantly surprised that she too wanted Mina and Nayeon together. Since we were now on the same team we figured it was time to set step one into motion. When I got home the girls were already awake and eating breakfast.

"Hey girls. How was your sleep last night? You know I sometimes find that couch uncomfortable." I say while grinning at them.

They both blush and mutter fine. I try my best to prevent myself from breaking out into laughter. They’re flustered and it’s just too adorable. So Nayeon’s mom should be calling any minute now to give Nayeon some fake excuse as to why she has to stay with us for a while longer. Brilliant, huh? Well, I do what I can, for my daughter.

The phone begins to ring… Finally!

"Hello? Sure just a minute. Nayeon, it's your mom." I hand her the phone and they have a short conversation before she hands me back the phone.

"She wants to talk to you." Nayeon says.

I take it and pretend to be surprised and go along with everything before I hang up.

"Nayeon, since your parents are going out of town for business your mother thinks it would be a good idea if you stayed here till they come back, and I agree. So how about you two go to your house so you can get some more clothes and then spend the day out. Go and do something fun?" I am trying so hard not to laugh or smile at the whole situation.

She smiles at me with a mix of total happiness and also uneasiness. Heh good, she must be nervous about living with Mina that long. On the other hand, Mina gives me the exact same expression, even better.

"Okay. Minari, are you ready to go?" Nayeon smiles at Mina with a look of adoration. My daughter doesn't seem to notice, sometimes I can't believe how naive this girl is.

Mina smiles back and nods then she gives me a kiss on the cheek before they leave.

Once they are gone it's time to set Phase Two into motion: call Sana and Momo. Since they were on their way back home from their short vacation it was easy to get a hold of them. Once again, I explained everything to both of the girls and they told me that they, also, had been trying to get Mina and Nayeon together for a while now. They agreed to join our team. Fantasti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter