Chapter 1

Tragic No More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Mina’s POV-

I want you to want me. I need you to need me. These are the words that always come to my mind whenever I see her. She may have a lot of flaws, but to me she is simply perfect. I get tingles just thinking about her cute bunny smile, her smooth fair skin... Oh what I wouldn't give to run my fingers through her beautiful dark brown hair.

Stop it Mina, you're drooling! I hope no one saw me staring at her for the past five minutes. Oh gosh, I can tell by the smirk she is giving me that she caught me. I blush a deep shade of pink and avert my eyes, but I know that only makes her grin widen. Why does she have to be so desirable?

Oh no, she's coming this way… be cool Mina.

"You know Mina, if you want to stare at me I can give you something better to stare at." She winks at me when she says this and I think I just had a heart attack. My blush deepens as I try to think of something to say.

"I uh... um… I'm sorry." I curse myself for stuttering because I know it only fuels her.

"You don't have to apologize for thinking that I'm hot. I'm actually very flattered. Especially since it’s coming from someone equally as hot. By which, I mean, YOU."

Woah! Is she flirting with me or just messing with my head? Oh gosh… why is she leaning towards me. I can't think straight when she's this close to me. It's times like these when all I can think about is the kiss we shared when she rolled over my bed two years ago.

I can feel her hot breath on my lips.

"You really have no idea how y you are, don’t you Mina? All you have to do is stutter like that or stare at me, and you successfully ."

Holy guacamole! What do I do? I can hear my heart thumping loudly against my chest. "I uh… Nayeon, wha- what are you doing?"

She just smiles at me, and out of nowhere, I suddenly can't breathe.

"I'm trying to tell you that I see the way you look at me and I could tell by the way you kissed me at the time, that you want me. And you should know that I want you just as much as you want me." She whispers in a low sultry voice.

Oh My God! Did I hear her right? Did she really just say that? What do I say to that?

Before I can come up with anything to say, I feel her lips press against mine. There are no words to describe how I feel right now… I honestly feel like I'm flying. The kiss is sweet and gentle but I can't help but let out a moan when I feel her tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance, to which I open my mouth willingly. She tastes amazing; it's like a mix of fruits and Nayeon. Mmm, definitely my new favorite flavor. Our tongues are battling for dominance and it's no surprise that Nayeon wins.

I have to break away for much needed oxygen. I'm breathing heavily and when I open my eyes I'm greeted with the most beautiful sight in the world. Nayeon's eyes are filled with desire, she's flushed, and is slightly open. With the look she's giving me, I'm tempted to kiss her again but I restrain myself.

Nayeon finally breaks the silence, "Wow."

I smile and giggle, "Yeah. Wow."

No more words are needed because Nayeon is leading me out of the school and into our lives t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter