Chapter 2

Tragic No More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Nayeon’s POV-

"Nayeon… stop it! Don't do that! No! Stop!" Mina cries.

"You might as well stop fighting Myoui, you know I always get what I want." I say while smirking at her.

I’m trying to distract her by tickling and blowing air to her ear to make her miss and lose our mini competition.

Mina all of a sudden looks flustered and blushes like crazy. I laugh and think to myself that she’s really cute and hot at the same time when her mind is in the gutter.

"That may be true, but you won't beat me at Superstar JYP! I am the master!" She declares. Right after she said that she chose ‘Hard Carry’ hard mode and started playing, not missing a single note and almost getting all perfect. Heh, to say I was impressed would be putting it mildly.

I've never seen anything ier than Myoui Mina playing games, there’s just something about the way she looks when she plays, all serious and stuff. I sigh and realize it's time to admit defeat. "All right already, I give up… you are the master of ALL games." It's a kick to my ego to say this but her satisfied grin is totally worth it.

"I warned you Nayeon, there’s just no beating me." She says with a smirk.

Huh? Who knew she could be so cocky? I should think of a way to knock this girl off her high horse. Hmm, why don't I just tickle her until she admits defeat? Yeah, I like that idea. The thought put a smirk on my face. The minute she sets her phone down I tackle her to the bed, straddle her legs, pin her arms up with one of my hands, and begin to tickle her evilly with my free hand.

She squeals and wiggles trying to break free.

"Na- Hahaha! Nayeon no- hahahaha! Stop! Please, yaaaa hahaha! Please stop!"

There are tears forming in the corners of her eyes, but this is too much fun. The only thing she is not aware of is that I love this position I have her in for more reasons than just tickling. I can't help but have inappropriate thoughts even though she is my best friend. Trust me, if your best friend is as beautiful as mine, then you would be having impure thoughts too. It's a good thing Mina is so innocent because anyone else, like Sana or Momo, would be able to see the lust that is rolling off of me in waves. I try to shake off all these thoughts away.

"All you have to say is, Nayeon you are amazing and I could never truly beat you because you are the best, and I'll let you go. Simple as that." I laugh at how ridiculous that is but that's the only thing my clouded mind could come up with.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter