Chapter 6

What's Happening?!

 

 


 

-Jeonghan’s POV-

 

 

Five. It took five minutes to realize… that we have no escape from this.

 

 

 

Some things have definitely changed in this house. I’m sure the others notice; some of them are far more affected than it. There are those who are to blind to see it yet but it’s clearly there, just need a little push to reveal itself. And there are the lucky few who don’t seem to be affected by it all, making it seem like a norm. And there are those who have yet to realize that this was all real.

 

And so… which one of them am I supposed to be?

 

 

Am I affected by it?

 

 

Do I not see it yet?

 

 

Well I definitely know this is all real, so that’s canceled.

 

 

Perhaps… I’m not affected by it at all but then I’d partially be lying. I am not affected but I am  concern. If this continues on I don’t know where we’ll go from there. I’m not sure if this turn of events will lead to good outcomes or possibly the end of it all.

I for sure am certain that we need to find a way out of this loophole. And soon… before it’s too late and there’s no time for regrets and no time to turn back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Five.

 

 

 

 

 

Jihoon’s off to the room again. No surprise there, the boy needs to rest whenever he can. He’s been stress writing again. Composing songs that doesn’t seem to fit his taste. He need to relax and take a breath or two before he collapses on all of us.

He’s definitely affected by something. He’s never been this stress not even when he gets stuck on a song. I plan to take it slow and show some few signs that I’m willing to listen to whatever he has to say. I don’t need to force him to tell me. He’ll talk about it if he wants to I just need to give him a little boost to admit it.

 

And so I continued to observe him the next few days.

 

By the third day of my observation, or in this case Day 3 of Female Soonyoung, I have come to an assumption. Jihoon has fallen into the loophole called Female Kwon Soonyoung. And I have to get him out of it somehow.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

Besides Jihoon there’s another fellow whose being weird. Weirder than his usual. Flirtier than his usual.

 

 

 

 

 

Wen Junhui.

 

 

I get that Soonyoung and him are close. Being close in age ‘literally 5 days difference’ after all, even in the same unit and the fact that they’re both clingy and touchy in general it is of no surprise that they’d gravitate towards each other. So what’s change? Junhui’s actions towards Soonyoung; that’s what definitely change.

 

It’s been three hours since we got back home from practice and these few hours, Junhui stuck to Soonyoung’s side like glue. This wouldn’t have been unusual and if it weren’t for the fact that Junhui’s cheek flushed whenever Soonyoung as so much blinks at him. Is whiny like a kid ‘he’s literally whimpering like a puppy at her’ whenever she laughs or smiles at him. And melts into a puddle ‘I know I’m exaggerating but it’s literally hard to describe just that its sickenly sweet’ whenever she talks.

I have no idea how this happened cause he was literally normal ‘well Junhui normal anyway’ yesterday and now he’s a ball of um… just pure sweetness. What I’m most certain though is that something must have happened earlier between them or he wouldn’t be this way. And I have to bring him back to his sense before he falls deeper into the abyss called Female Kwon Soonyoung.

 

 

I really need to stop metaphoring her.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Now those two weren’t the only ones affected by it. There’s one more who by far has been acting off tangent. Wonwoo seems normal but it’s pretty clear he’s avoiding Soonyoung and apparently Soonyoung’s doing the same. I started noticing it since yesterday when Soonyoung couldn’t even look at us in the eye.

I have no clue why they’re avoiding each other but I supposed it’s for the best. I can tell Wonwoo’s feeling something towards her, if he’s blank face yet red ears wasn’t a telltale. I just hope I could stop it before it becomes worse.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Four.

 

 

 

 

 

Now those three I’m pretty sure are interested in Soonyoung and I know they know they’re interested in Soonyoung. But there’s a rowdy brunch that’s in the same if not far worse predicament than they are. These idiots are in a state of a denial and confusion.

 

 

Chan is one of them. My poor baby. He’s in borderline confused of his feelings towards Soonyoung. I actually didn’t notice it as well but Channie’s just easy to read. He pretty much showcases his emotion right up front. And by a few observations this emotions are pointed towards one. He loves the attention and he shows just as much affection towards her but I can tell that he doesn’t understand himself why he’s acting that way. And I have to make sure he doesn’t find out at all.

 

Another hopeless case is Jisoo. This is actually surprising for me. I never expected him to feel some sort of attraction to Soonyoung but I guess that just means I don’t really know my members that well. And I’m not too happy because Jisoo is literally the closest person to me. On a plus side it’s a good thing he hasn’t actually realize that he’s been staring dreamily at Soonyoung.

He has been acting different, more gentleman-like to Soonyoung. And we all know it’s still Soonyoung even if she is female. She’s really affecting them weirdly. Anyway I hope Jisoo won’t realize that he’s pouring his heart out right at her and for Soonyoung’s sake, I hope she doesn’t notice it too.

 

 

On a side note maybe she doesn’t notice it all. Not when the most obvious yet at the same time the densest person is showering her with affection in his own clumsy way.

Mingyu, I’ve been watching him since Soonyoung’s revelation and he’s been fidgety and a lot clumsy around her since. In his own world, always glancing at Soonyoung and turning beet red whenever she’s near him. I can tell he’s confused why he’s going gaga over Soonyoung and I for one am sure he’s going to come to realize it soon. And therefore I have to stop it before he does. Which based on his actions would be soon, hopefully I’m wrong.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Three.

 

 

 

 

 

I am already stressing my mind in coming up plans on how to fix Soonyoung’s problem as well as figuring out how to snap the rest of the members back to reality. I feel like I’m being drowned in all of these thinking and emotions. I’m just glad that there’s a lucky few who doesn’t seem to be affected by it all, making it seem like a norm. If only the rest of the boys were like them.

 

Seungcheol, I’m glad he isn’t affected by this. He’s literally the torch that holds us all together and if he ends up falling for Soonyoung’s ‘charms’ (I admit she does have charms; that is unexplainably pulling the rest of the members towards her) we shall all fall apart. Someone needs to remain sane in all these crazy antics. I’m glad our trusted leader is one of them.

Speaking of them Minghao and Seungkwan aren’t as affected as well. I’m more surprise that Seungkwan came to terms with this quite easily, after all he was the one who reacted the most when Soonyoung revealed her family’s curse; Minghao… not so much. Hao always goes with the flow anyway. He easily adapts and I’m just glad that he’s as normal as ever. We need to have more sane people here.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Two.

 

 

 

 

 

As much as I’m happy that they haven’t made this changes affect them at all I am also a bit concern cause they don’t seem to realize that this was all real. They’re as innocent as can be yet also very naïve to this situation. If they continue to act as if this was all normal then I’m afraid we’ll get into an even bigger mess.

 

 

Hansol is always loss in his own thoughts, so I’m less concern for him. But he does tend to blabber unexpectedly.

Which is not good for any of us; especially not Soonyoung. But other than that he’s good.

 

 

Seokmin on the other hand is another story. He’s accepting this too easily and he’s too comfortable about this. I can’t believe he wanted to go out together with Soonyoung, forgetting the fact that Soon’s female now. I need to keep a better eye on him just in case he does end up getting out with Soonyoung. I don’t want any rumors to appear.

But even so I’m just glad they’re not letting Soonyoung’s present self get to them.

 

 

 

---

 

 

One.

 

 

 

Soonyoung approaches me, hair swaying from side to side. Her clothes forming her body shape; so slim and fit. A small smile on her lips, her eyes smiling as well. She was saying something to me but my eyes were focus on her body then her eyes and then her lips.

 

 

“Jeonghan-hyung?”

 

Through my peripheral vision I saw her waving her hand in front of me. She was looking at me with concern but her smile remained on her face. Her cheeks becoming fuller seeing as I finally paid attention to her. I looked into her eyes…

 

 

 

 

 

And come to the realization that I was screwed as well.

 

 

 

I’ve been charmed by Soonyoung. The heck?!

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

Since the rest of the members came back Soonyoung finally felt at ease. A little nervous and shy towards certain some but normal in general. She was being (he)r usual self and it felt like nothing has change.

 

Making random jokes. Still there.

 

Fighting over petty things just to be back to normal from 0 to 100. Still there.

 

Acting like childish fools. Still there.

 

Everything was normal. Everything was still the same. But as night falls and the members decided to go back to the company for more practice, leaving Soonyoung alone once more in the dorm. S(he) has come to realize that… some things has change indeed.

 

 

 

 

 

The members had left hours ago and Soonyoung was watching some variety show but in reality she was more focus on her thoughts, the sound of the TV show becoming part of the background. It’s been three days since he turned female. And in this short amount of time a lot has happened.

 

A lot of embarassaing moments, a bit of good ones too.

 

But the ones stuck to the forefront of her mind are the differences. She can tell her members aren’t acting the same as before. Back when he was male they treat him all the same as they did with others but as female, they’ve gone soft on her (they’d deny this if she asks it upfront), they’ve become more wary of their actions (trying not walk around shirtless, which is hard since it’s a summer for crying out loud) and the worse of the bunch, they’re making her feel odd towards them.

 

 

“I’m thinking too much. Being female has changed my line of thinking too. I can’t believe this. I need some air.”

 

And so Soonyoung goes out of the dorm in jogging pants (probably Minghao’s) and a big ol comfy blue hoodie (basing on its size, it’s Seungcheol’s) and walks around the city late at night. It was nearing 12 midnight but she didn’t care, she need some air, something to distract herself from thinking about weird things. Luckily the distraction came in a form of strawberry flavored cold creamy goodness.

She enters the nearest convenience store from the dorm and enters it without thought, scrolling through the pile of chips eventually standing in front of the freezer where all creamy goodness comes from. She opens said freezer and picks the flavor her heart was calling out to.

 

 

 

 

Strawberry icecream.

 

 

 

She takes the small cup of goodness and goes to the cashier with a big smile on her face. She places the treat to the counter and digs through her pocket to find money to pay for it. Her smile falters when she comes to realize that One. She had no pockets what more money on her.

Two. She already took a bite from the strawberry goodness.

And Three. She’s screwed and probably going to jail, or community service at bay.

 

 

“Ugh…” She continues to pat around hoping to find some sort of change. The cashier, a young female who probably ends up getting this shift for money to fund her college, was getting a little irritated and was glaring at her.

 

“Look are you paying for it or not?”

 

Soonyoung gulps. She really had no money on her but she has to pay for the ice cream since she already took a scoop from it. Her head tinkers a way to fix this when a small hand places money on top of the counter along with a pack of cookies and a small tub of ice cream as well.

 

“I’ll pay for it.”

 

 

Soonyoung turns to her savior to see a petite, well slightly shorter than she was at least, and cute female with a bob hair cut and some side bangs. Soonyoung couldn’t keep her eyes off her even as the cashier bags her item.

She goes back to reality when the female was smiling at her giving her a small nod before heading to the exit. Soonyoung takes her ice cream with her and goes out of the store catching up to the female.

 

 

“Wait a minute.” She calls, making the other stop and turned to face her.

 

 

She seemed like a normal girl but her actions earlier and not to mention the odd convenience store lighting gave her an ethereal look. Soonyoung snaps out of her mesmerize state.

 

 

“Ugh.. I forgot to thank you. Uhm… thanks for your help back there. I’d probably be stuck in a whole lot more trouble if you hadn’t help out.” Soonyoung says shyly.

“No worries.” She replies. Soonyoung was taken aback by her sweet small voice. “I just didn’t want you to get into trouble.”

Soonyoung smiles. “I owe you. I’ll make it up to you, that is if we ever meet again.”

“It’s fine. There’s no need to.”

“But I really should though.” Soonyoung stubbornly insists.

She smiles at Soonyoung. “Alright. But only if we do meet again.” And Soonyoung beams at that. “I really do have to go now. It was nice meeting you.” She waves at her and leaves even before Soonyong could ask her name.

 

 

Soonyoung felt a little sad that s(he) never got her name or to actually thank her properly but the female’s smiling face and a promise of meeting again quickly changes that.

 

 

 

 

 

“I do hope we meet again.” Soonyoung smiles to herself as she skips back to the dorm, eating her ice cream.

 


A/N: Jeonghan is also whipped and doesn't want to be whipped but hey, it's Soonyoung we talking about, she's killing everybody with her charms 

-Kaye :3