Chapter 5

What's Happening?!

 

 


 

 

Soonyoung’s POV:

 

 

 

I woke up through noises outside the room. I quickly got out of bed and turn to the source; I went out of my room just to see the guys running around all over the house.

 

 

 

‘Huh? But its too early. It’s still 4:39AM.’

 

 

‘Oh!’

 

 

‘Practice.’

 

 

 

I stood there like a sore thumb staring at them run around getting things. Seokmin took notice of me.

 

 

“Good morning noona~” He beams brightly with that smile of his. “Did we wake you? We’re sorry about that. You know; we have to get to practice.” He says and pats my head.

“And before you say anything. You can’t come.” Another voice interrupts our ‘cute’ moment and Seokmin moves aside to show Seungcheol looking at us with a serious face.

“Who says I wanted to go?” I asked him with the same serious face. Honestly I know why he saying those things, I’m not stupid.

“Your eyes. Soonyoung you know you can’t go looking like that.”

I let out a sad sigh. “I know. Don’t worry I’m staying home today. Maybe I could finally catch up on that show I wanted to watch.”

“It’d be nice if you could come with us noona but you know your situation.” Chan interrupts.

“It’s okay Channie. I’ll be fine here.” I reassured him. “I’ll be okay. It’s not the first time I missed practice before.” I told them.

 

 

The three shared a look before leaving it at that. The rest of the members quickly got their things, greeted me then left as quickly.

 

 

 

 

“Guess I’m home alone today.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

It was fine the first 30 minutes but I slowly got bored. It feels so boring without anyone to talk to. I am a human being I need to interact. I need to speak someone or something before I turn mad.

 

 

 

I felt tired from doing nothing and decided to just head back and sleep the day away. Four hours later I woke up to the sweet smell of food. Which was odd since everybody went out for practice.

I went out to the living room to see Junhui coming out from the kitchen.

 

 

 

“Oh! Jun. I thought you were practice. Why are you back here?”

Jun smiles at me. “I felt lazy to practice today. And besides it’s not the same without you there.” He pouts.

“Aww~ Did you miss me scolding you?” I chuckled and pinched his cheek. He was startled by the contact but brush it off with a smile. “No. But I did miss you’re oddness your highness.” He teases. He suddenly just chanted ‘Wang-jang-nim’

I laughed at that then chanted along but then my stomach grumbled.

 

 

 

“I guess the prin-cess is hungry.” I slapped his shoulder. “Don’t call me princess.”

“Aye Aye My Queen~” He bows with exaggeration. “Don’t call me that either!” I scrunched my face at the action. He laughs and goes back to the kitchen, me following along.

 

 

 

So Junhui did cook food, it was fried omelette rice. Simple but tatste like high class meal. The two of us ate in silence. We are growing and hungry young adults who just wants to be fed, so forgive us.

After that satisfying meal we head to the living room and decided to watch a movie. And things just headed for a different direction.

 

 

 

 

 

We were simply sitting on the living room couch, side by side, srcrolling through various channels when I caught sight of one of my favorite variety shows. I was smiling happily then Junhui changes the channel.

 

 

“Hey! I was watching that.”

“Well I want to watch a movie.”

“Jun… I said wanted to watch that show.”

“But I want to watch a movie.” He continues to scroll until it lands on a foreign film, The Avengers.

“You could always watch that online. I want to see that show. So please give me the remote.”

“No.”

 

 

My mouth went wide with his words. “No?”

 

 

“No. I’m watching this and so will you.”

“Who gives you the rig—”

“I’m older than you.” He sticks his tongue out at me.

“By 5 days!” I whined.

“Still older.” He retorts

“Don’t use the older card on me.” I scoffed at him.

“I can and I will.” He sticks his tongue out at me again.

“Junnie~” I whined even more with a pout.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

-Junhui’s POV-

 

‘Soonyoung’s pouty face is cute I just can’t help but .’

 

 

 

I stood up on the couch startling her.

 

 

“If you can take the remote away from me then maybe you can watch it.” I teased.

 

 

She had a determined face on and stood up as well trying to take the remote. I raise the object above my head and shaking it in front of her.

“Jun!” She pouts even further. I stifled my laughter at her cute face.

 

 

She tries to reach it once more. She even goes as far as tiptoeing. Now that she was female her height is a little shorter than her usual height but still taller than Jihoon by a few centimeters. (Somewhere in PL3DIS Building, Jihoon sneezes as he walks towards his studio.) I can’t help but .

I supposed I was too distracted by my thoughts when Soonyoung jumps to get the remote. Surprising me and making me lose my balance. She went tumbling along with me as we both fell on the couch.

 

 

 

I turned to look at her and she had the same look as I did. Her whole body was on top of me and her face was close to mine. And… she has the prettiest eyes I’ve ever seen. ‘Have they always been that pretty?’ and her cheeks so full and so soft looking, not to mention a tinge of pink. ‘Is she blushing because of me?’ and my eyes landed on her lips. So luscious, so pink a bit chapped but it seems so soft I want to...

 

I bit my lower lip as I stared at her lips. She was biting them nervously as well.

 

 

 

“J-Junhui.” My eyes went back to hers. She looks at me with eyes scared? Anxious? Nervous?

 

 

 

 

 

‘About what? About…Oh!’

 

 

 

 

 

I felt my heart sped up and I swear I could hear hers as well. I contemplated for a few more seconds and satred into her eyes, she was looking at me, right at me. I suddenly turned to her lips once more, she was still biting them. I felt my body had a mind of its own and so I didn’t hesitate at all and slowly leaned in, she closes her eyes tightly.

 

 

 

 

*Click!*

 

 

 

 

We both turned our heads to the door, stared back at each other realizing. We quickly got off each other and sat as normal as possible.

 

 

 

“We’re back!!!” Seungkwan shouts as he enters smiling at Soonyoung before furrowing them at me.

“Hyung! You were here all this time. I can’t believe you ditch practice.” He feigned annoyance.

“I was hungry.” I told him. He just looks at me with an ‘I’m-Watching-You’ look.

 

 

 

The younger members approach Soonyoung and started chatting up with her. I turned a little red as I stared at her, seeing as we almost…

 

 

 

“Jun-hyung, can you help me out here.” My thoughts were cut off by Seokmin calling me. I head to the kitchen where the younger boy was, hoping to brush this feeling away.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

-Mingyu’s POV-                     

 

There she goes again giving her attention to the Maknaes and ignoring me once more.

 

I felt my heart clench as I watch them. Soonyoung and Chan were being chummy and she was pinching his cheeks and she was softly patting Hansol head as well. She’s laughing at something Seungkwan said. I can’t believe them. I gritted my teeth just looking at them.

Suddenly we locked eyes with each other. She smiles at me.

 

 

 

 

‘Wait! She’s coming near me. Wait! Wait! I’m not ready. Calm yourself Kim Mingyu!’

 

 

 

 

“Hey Gyu~” She smiles at me. Such a pretty smile. I tried to not squeal at her cuteness.

“Ugh..H-Hi… hyun-noona.”

“Something the matter? You’ve been looking a little disgruntled.” She places a hand on my arm. Her hand is so warm.

“I…”

 

 

 

 

 

“Gyu! Help me out here!” Minghao comes out of nowhere holding a box of junk. Soonyoung transferred her attention towards the other male.

 

 

 

 

‘Great! Thanks for ruining the moment Hao. Some best friend you are.’

 

 

 

 

“What’s that for Myungho?” Soonyoung asks him.

“Oh well.. Mingyu and I our cleaning the storage room today cause we’re planning to turn it into our room.” He tells her.

“Oh really? That’s great! But then what about the old room?” She adds.

“Seeing our situation right now. We thought it would be a good idea so that the others would have more room and it’ll be less crowded that way.” He explains

“That’s a good reason.” She smiles at him. “Need some help?” She offers.

“Thanks noona. I could use some help since this giant over here have no plans on helping out at all.” He side eyes me.

“I was gonna!” I complained.

“Sure you were.” He deadpans.

“Now stop quarreling you two. I’ll help you out Hao. You help too Mingyu.”

 

 

Minghao just smirks at me.

 

 

 

‘Why is he my best friend again? He’s a sly fox. Even slyer than Jeonghan-hyung himself.’

 

 

 

 

“Hmph! Fine.”

 

 

 

Guess I’ll have to find another time to get to talk to Soonyoung alone. If I can. It’s hard with 11 other males in the house.

 

 


Wen Junhui is weak for Soonyoung <3 also just a quick little update

-Kaye :3