Instagram-Chanlix

Oneshots Inspired by Songs

Song: Instagram-Dean

Group: Stray Kids

Couple: Chan and Felix

"All night
Just wasting time like this
Inside your Instagram"

______________________________________

 

 

*Felix pov*

Every time I saw you I wanted to get to know you. Get rid of this crush that's crushing me but my mind can't seem to get over the fact that you're just human like me, like everyone, even if to me you feel like something more. I want you to see me the way I see you. Even behind a screen where everyone seems to be braver I can't help but be shy as I see your photos. Noticing how the edges of your lips have a perfect curve when you smile and how you seem so happy while I'm here trying to figure out ways to forget you.

 

Its funny how the thing that is supposed to connect us all somehow makes me feel like you are more unreachable. But I will stay admiring you from afar because for now thats all that I'm able to do until I become braver in the real world.

 

Having mutual friends does not result to play in my favor. As I greet them I see you and as my eyes meet yours my breathe hitches because you stare. My heart pounds and I excuse myself so you don't hear the heartbeat that beats only for you.

 

Even today, another day, I feel even more alone as I can't escape from you. I see you everywhere. Maybe your profile isn't the best place to be but I can't help but be here looking at how you smile in most of your photos. I can't help but notice the happiness in your eyes while I’m here thinking about you. Thinking about how I miss seeing you.

 

The worst part is that we aren't anything. Not a couple, not a ‘thing’...not even proper  acquaintances. I see you. I admire you in real life. You seem like the total package and here I am, cowering because I feel like everytime I get the courage to even come close to you I back down because I can't handle any form of rejection that might come from you. I can’t.

 

I watch videos and see how much fun you have and how you spend time with your friends and even if we have some of the same friends, their perspective of you seems to be totally different than mine. They don't want you, they don't need you.

 

We have the same interests yet I still can't seem to figure out how to talk to you and so I’ll keep watching your photos...on instagram.

 

 

 

 

_______________________________

Hey everyone~ lol sorry if the storry got a lil too angsty there 😥

Q from me to U: Did you see Dean MV for the song 👀

Ugh he looks so good 🌚😂

Any requests 🤔? Let me know in the comments below