We Don't Talk Anymore-Kaisoo

Oneshots Inspired by Songs

Song: We Don’t Talk Anymore-Charlie Puth

Group:Exo

Couple: Kai & D.O (Kyungsoo)

“We don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore
We don't talk anymore, like we used to do”

______________________________


 

Ever since I ended my last relationship I noticed that we just interact the same way, I asked our friends and I'm not crazy. They see it too. The thing is that we don't act the same with each other but it's not because of me.

 

“Kyungsoo just talk to me”

 

“I am talking to you”

 

“Yeah but it's not the same as before”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I feel like before we were closer. Before Krystal we would joke all the time and I want those good times back”

 

“Those times are in the past Jongin. We were kids we’ve grown up”

 

I wasn't satisfied with his answer yet I didn’t respond. I didn't know what to answer back, maybe he was right. Maybe we just grew up. Maybe we just grew apart. I hoped that maybe someway we would be the same but after that talk along with months of just talking but not hanging out then I realized that our relationship would never be the same.

 

I rattled my brain at night trying to think of ways of triggering my old friend back to life. I knew he was there. I could see it in his eyes. He was keeping something and I was determined to find out what he was keeping from me.

 

We were being interviewed when an idea sparked. I sat next to him and nudged him

 

“What?”

 

“Nothing”

 

I nudged him again

 

“What?” he asked annoyed

 

“Nothing” I said amused at his reaction

 

Even if he didnt talk to me like he did before I knew that the friendship and bond we had was still there. I noticed it when we didn't hit me back hard. He just pushed me slightly which brought a smile to my face because I knew my best friend was still there. We used to play fight a lot before I started dating. I traced back to when Kyungsoo’s weird behavior started and I traced it back to then, when I dated. We started play fighting quietly and I could see the smile forming on his face. It faded when we were caught by Suho. So much for progress.

 

________

 

“Hey”

 

“Hey…”

 

“Why the suspicious tone?”

 

“Because you started play fighting earlier”

 

“Yeah but it was fun”

 

“I guess…”

 

“Dont lie to me I saw the smile on your face”

 

He stayed silent. The rooms atmosfere suddenly changed and I put a serious face.

 

“Look Kyungsoo I’m going to ask something and I want you to answer truthfully.”

 

He stayed silent but his gaze and focus were on me so it was now or never and I wanted answers now

 

“What...what happened to us? We used to treat each like brothers, now it feel like we’re barely friends”

 

His gaze shifted to the floor as he remained silent. By the looks on his face it seems like he was caught off guard but I seriously wanted to know why he wouldn't treat me the same, why he wouldn't look at me the same.

 

“I want my brother back. I want my squishy cheeks brother who made me laugh everytime he play fought with Chanyeol. I want to hangout late at night with the person who felt like family”

 

He took in a deep breathe and let it out. He looked at me and said what I thought I would never hear

 

“When you started dating, I felt happy at first ok? I really wws happy for you. I thought you wouldn't be like all the stories of people who found someone to ve with and ignored your friends and that dame happiness faded away when I realized that you did turn out like those people from all those stories”

 

“It's not like I did it on purpose I just, I didn't realize what I did at the time”

 

“You pushed us away...” he said with tears b on his eye lashes  “...you pushed me away” he said as he stormed out and slammed the door

 

What was that about? Apparently I pushed everyone away but why did he seem so bothered

 

From that day, I always kept my doubt about why he reacted but I never got the chance to talk because he would avoid speaking about why he felt like that. He doesn't cry easily yet he lost it that one time. He avoided me like the plague but I never did get my answer because we just don't talk anymore, not like we used to.







 

____________________________

Another friend request done ✔

 

‘Till next chapter~