Chapter 2

One Last Time

The next morning. 

Jiyong went to work and Taeyeon stayed home. 

Taeyeon messaged her manager earlier about whats happening and he understood.

 He promised not to say anything to the press because he knows it will completely hurt Taeyeons fans.

Taeyeon was currently putting clean laundry away in her room she shares with Jiyong. 

She sighs some as she hears her phone vibrate non-stop in her back pocket.

 Taeyeon checks her phone. She sees several messages from Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona, Yuri and Sunny.

"Fany or Sica must have told them.." she mutters to herself.

Taeyeon places her phone in her pocket and begins to straighten up the room.

After an hour or so of cleaning Taeyeon hears the doorbell ring. 

"Coming!" Taeyeon says as the person rings the doorbell again.

She walks out of the room and down the hall. She then walks dow  the stairs and then to the front door. 

Taeyeon opens the door to see  Seungri and Seohyun. 

"Seungri? Seo-" Taeyeon was about to finish saying, but is pulled into a tight hug by Seohyun. 

"Unnie? I-Is it true?" Seohyun asks as she begins to tear up. 

Taeyeon begins to tear up also. She slightly nods as she begins hug seohyun back. 

Seohyun begings to silently sob as tears begin to steream down taeyeons face. 

This causes Seungri to hug both oth them. 

He hates seeing his friends cry, especially his girlfriend and his best friends girlfriend. 

After a few minutes of hugging and calming Seohyun down. Taeyeon invites the two into the house. 

Seungri and Seohyun goes into the living room and sits on the couch while Taeyeon goes to the kitchen and makes tea.

After a few minutes of silence Seohyun finally spoke up.

"O-Oppa.. should we tell her..?" Seohyun mutters sadly as she looks down at the ground some.

"I think we should. It will make her happy, Seobaby" Seungri says smiling softly at his other half. The nickname causes her to blush.

"...tell me what?" Taeyeon asks as she walks into the living room causing the couple to freeze. 

"Um... well.." Seohyun says nervously as she begins to play with a strand of hair. 

"...well what? " Taeng asks as she puts the tray of drinks down on the coffee table and takes a seat on the other side of Seohyun. 

"Well.... Seohyun and I... are going to be parents" Seungri says smiling as he gently places a hand on Seohyuns stomach. 

Taeyeon gasps out of shock, but smiles "congratulations you both!" She says..

"T-Thank you Unnie" Seohyun says smiling as she gently grabs taeyeons hand. 

"Well... we want you to know that.. we already planned names" The female Maknae continues. 

"Names?" Taeyeon asks. 

"Mhm. If its a boy his name will be Lee Seunghyun like his papa" Seungri says proudly causing seohyun to slightly nudge him with her elbow. 

"Oppa! We did not agree to that name!" Seohyun says causing Seungri to pout. 

This also caused Taeyeon to giggle. 

Shes very happy for the Maknae couple. 

"Well anyways if its a boy his name will be Lee Jong-Suk and if its a girl she will be named Lee Min-Jung " Seohyun says causing Taeyeon to smile. 

"But... what if you have both boy and girl?" Taeyeon asks causing Seungri to smile brightly 

"Yeah what if it is seobaby?! I'll be so happy either way!!" He says hugging the now blushing seohyun. 

Taeyeon giggles a little more. 

She looks down at the ground, and notices something shiny underneath the coffee table. 

She bends down a little and picks it up. 

Its another womans earring. 

This causes Taeyeon to silently gasp and tear up.

"...Unnie are you okay?" Seohyun asks as she looks at the earring and gasps. 

This causes Seungri to look over and frown once he looks at the earring.

"...Taeyeon are you okay..?" Seungri asks. He would have never thought Jiyong would cheat on Taeyeon.

Taeyeon was about to answer, but sadly she begina to cough violently and drops the earring.

"Taeyeon Unnie?!" Seohyun asks in extreme concern as she gently puts her hand on Taeyeons back.

Taeyeon covers with her hand as she continues to violently cough.

Seungri notices a red liquid run down Taeyeons hand. 

It was blood.

He quickly takes his phone and calls for help. 

~~

At YG Entertainment. 

Jiyong was currently in an empty room writing a new song for BigBangs comeback after they are done with their military duties.

As he writes the song. Jiyong begins to think about Taeyeon.

He thinks about her smile, he laugh and her adorableness in general. 

Thus causes Jiyong to smile.  

He regrets everything he is doing to her, bur for some odd reason he can't stop. 

This causes him to stop smiling and tear up slightly.

'....I'm pathetic...' he thinks to himself as he stops writing the song.

 Jiyong sighs out of frustration and runs his hand through his hair. 

He soon hears the door open. 

Its Daesung.

Daesung looks panicked "Hyung we need to go, now!" He says 

"What? Whats the matter?" Jiyong asks as he puts his pencil down. 

"Taeyeons in the hospital!" he says.

This causes Jiyong to automatically stand up and run out of the room. 

Daesung quickly follows behind Jiyong. 

~~

At the Hospital. 

Seohyun and Seungri sits in the waiting room. 

Seungri hugs Seohyun who is quitely sobbing. 

 He gently rubs her back as he looks at the door and hears it open. 

Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Taeyang and Yuri quickly rushes in. 

They spot the Maknae couple and quickly walk over to them.

"Seungri is Tae unnie okay?!" Sooyong asks as she tries to catch her breath. 

"We don't know yet " Seungri says as he continues to gently rubs Seohyuns back. 

"...Where is Jiyong" Taeyang asks causing Seungri to jump.

"I called, but his phone doesn't work at the YG building so I called Daesung to tell him" Seungri says as causing Taeyang to frown.

"When I get my hands on Jiyong hes dead!!" Seohyun says loudly as she continues to sob. 

This causes Hyoyeon, Sioyong, Yuri and even Seungri to jump.

"What? Why?" Yuri asks as she frowns. 

Seungri sees Top, Yoona Tiffany and Jessica rush in and sighs "we'll explain later" he says to Yuri.

"Have you heard anything?" Tiffany asks she and Jessica automatically walks over to them. 

"No not yet Fany" Seungri answes and notices Yoona and Top walk over.

"Why didn't she tell anyone? Why did we have to find out from Jessica and Tiffany Unnie?" Yoona asks as she tears up

"You know how tae is. She feels like she burdens other people with her problems.." Hyoyeon says quietly as she pulls Yoona into a hug. 

Tiffany sighs some. She hears the doors open and looks at who enters the building.

Its Jiyong and Daesung.

Tiffany automatically glares at Jiyong and grits her teeth " YOU HAVE SOME DAMN NERVE TO SHOW UP HER-" she was about finish yelling, but Jessica covers . 

Daesung jumps some and Jiyong frowns as they both walk over to the group of people.

This causes Seohyun to stand up out of her seat.

"What? What are you talking abou-" Jiyong was about to finish saying, but is slapped roughly by Seohyun. 

"You know exactly what she is talking about!! You're cheating on Taeyeon Unnie!!" Seohyun yells. 

Top, Sooyoung, Daesung and Yoona look at Jiyong in disbelief.

Yoona tries to hold the now mad Hyoyeon back. 

Jiyong falls pale. He looks at the female Maknae as he holds onto his cheek. 

"You do not deserve her!! You!! You dog!!" Seohyun says as Seungri now holds her back so she doesn't hurt Jiyong, but glares at his best friend. 

Jiyong the looks at Taeyang. 

Taeyang gives Jiyong an 'I told you so' look and soon looks away. 

Jiyong looks down and tears up. Its as if his world is crashing down. 

He begins to tear up as a doctor walks over to them. 

"Are any of you here for Kim Taeyeon?" The doctor asks causing evryone to calm down and nod. 

"Is...is she okay..?" Jiyong asks.

"Well... she asked me not to tell any of you anything" he says causing Jiyong to frown. 

The doctor then takes three passes out of his pocket " you all can visit her now if you want, but only 3 people at a time" he says causing everyone to nod. The doctor soon hands Seungri, Seohyun and Jiyong a pass to go to the room

"Shes in room 302." He says as he walks off. 

"Okay... well seohyun, Jiyong and I will go first I guess" Seungri says causing the others to nod, but Tiffany, Hyoyeon seohyun and now the other members of snsd are still glaring at Jiyong. Even Top and Daesung are glaring at Jiyong.

What he doesn't notice is that Taeyang is giving him the most harsh glare of all.

Jiyong looks at the pass. He quickly rushes to a door that leads to a hallway and uses the pass. 

He quickly opens the door and runs down the hall with Seohyun and Seungri following close behind.

Once he sees the room number. Jiyong stops to catch his breath. 

Once he catches his breath he knocks on the door. 

"....its open" a quiet voice says. 

Jiyong then opens the door and quietly walks into the room. 

He sees Taeyeon. Shes looking at the wall and is very quiet. 

Her face was very pale and she looked very week. 

The sight of Taeyeon looking weak and pale hurt Jiyong badly. 

"...tae are you okay?" He asks as he takes a seat near the bed and soon hears Seungri and Seohyun walk in.

"..." Taeyeon remained silent

"....Taeye-" Jiyong was about to finish saying, but is cut off by Taeyeon.

".....I want you and your stuff out of the house by tonight"