Chapter 1

One Last Time

Taeyeon enters her home she shares with her boyfriend of 3 years, Kwon Jiyong. She slowly closes the door and places her back against it. 

Taeyeon has just learned she only has a week to live.

Only one.damn.week. 

She has been battling cancer for over a year , but the cancer is becoming the best of her.

Before Taeyeon knows it, she begins to cry. Tears stream down her face as she slowly slides down the door and sits on the floor. 

"What am I going to do?" She quietly asks herself as she sobs quietly.

This isn't fair. She wanted to get married and start a family with the one she loves.

'What did I do to deserve this?!' She mentally screams to herself as she continues to sob quietly. 

After a few minutes, Taeyeon soon hears a car door causing her to stand up and whipe her tears away. 

'H--Hes home' she thinks to herself as she quickly takes her shoes off and places them near the door.

She then quickly walks down the hall and into the bathroom. 

​​​​​​'I can't let him see me like this' She thinks to herself again as she closes the bathroom door and locks it. 

Taeyeon walks to the sink and turns the faucet on and begins to gently wash her face off with her hands. 

She soon hears the front door open. 

"Tae, I'm home" Jiyong says as he closes the door and takes his shoes off.

He places them near the door and notices Taeyeon has not come to greet him.

"Tae?" He calls out and is quite worried. 

"J-Just a second!" Taeyeon says as she quickly grabs a towel off of a shelf nearby and dries her face off. 

After hanging the towel to dry. Taeyeon exits the bathroom and walks down the hallway to greet her boyfriend.

"Theres my Tae" Jiyong says as he pulls Taeyeon into a hug. 

Taeyeon was about to hug back, but she smells a familiar scent. 

'...another womans perfume... again' She thinks to herself. 

Jiyong takes notice of Taeyeon not hugging back and frowns. He slightly pulls away so he can look at her face to face. 

"Taeng are you okay?" He asks with concern in his voice. 

"Oh uh.. y-yeah I'm fine." She says as she hesitantly hugs him back.

"Are you sure Taeng...?" Jiyong asks.

"Yeah, Yeah I'm sure" She says as she pulls away from the hugs and gives him a smile trying to hide how hurt she actually is. 

"Alright then.. lets go makw dinner I'm starving" Jiyong says as he kisses her head and walks down the hallway to go to the kitche. 

~~

After dinner Jiyong goes out with his friend Taeyang and Taeyeons friends Jessica and Tiffany comes over to visit. 

Taeyeon walks into the living room with a tray of iced tea for herself, Fany and Jessica.

She soon places the tray on the coffee table and takes a seat on the couch beside of Jessica who is sitting in the middle while fany is sitting on the other end of the couch.

"So how are things going Taeng?" Jessica asks as she moves some hair out of own her face. 

Tiffany picks up a glass of tea and takes a sip as Taeyeon sighs some.

...I-I smelled another womans perfume on.. Jiyong again" She says causing Tiffany to spit out her tea.

"You what?! Does this bastard have a death wish?!" Tiffany yells as she harshly puts her glass down on the table nearly breaking it. 

"Fanny, baby please calm down" Jessica says as she genly places her hand on Tiffanys shoulder. 

She soon turns to Taeyeon "Taeyeon what he is doing is not right. You deserve better than this.." she says softly.

"I-I.. I love him guys.. hes the one I want to spend the rest of my life with but..." Taeyeon starts off as tears begin to form.

"...but what?" Tiffany asks as she tries to calm herself down with help from Jessica who is gently rubbing her arm.

"... I-I.. I was only given a week to live..." Taeyeon says quieyly causing tears to begin to stream down her face. 

Her two friends eyes begin to widden.

Jessica automatically pulls Taeyeon into a hug as Tiffany gets up and walks over to Taeng hugging her also. 

"When did you find out tae...?" Jessica asks softly and begins to tear up. 

"T-This afternoon at my doctors apointment" Taeyeon tells Sica as she quietly sobs causing Jessica to pull her into a slightly tighter hug. 

"...does that basta- I mean does Jiyong know...?" Fany asks as she begins to tear up also

"...no"

~~

Meanwhile at a local bar.

Jiyong and Taeyang are sitting the counter taking a few shots of vodka. There is a slight tension between the two.

Taeyang knows Jiyong is cheating on Taeyeon.

He tries to convice Jiyong to stop cheating, but fails due to the fact Jiyong claims he doesn't even know why he cheats on the love of his life.

After taking another shot of vodka. Taeyang puts the glass on the table and turns to Jiyong with a serious face.

"Jiyong I'll say this one final time you need to stop." He says.

"Yang how many times do I have to tell you I... I can't" Jiyong says not turning to his friend. 

"Thats not an excuse!!" Taeyang says raising his voice causing Jiyong to slightly jump. This also caused a few people to turn their attention towards them.

"You say you are in love with her but you do this?! That is not not love Jiyong!!" He says still raising his voice.

"And what do you know about love?! Huh?! You've never been with anyone!!" Jiyong says harshly as he also raises his voice  now turning his attention to Taeyang. 

"Just because I never dated anyone doesn't mean I don't know anything about love!!" Taeyang says as he slams his fist on the table.

"Oh and how is that huh?! I'd love to know!!" Jiyong yells causing more people to turn their attention towards them. 

"For startes if you love someone you remain loyal to them no matter what!! You dont cheat just because of temptation!!" Youngbae yells causing Jiyong to tense up slightly and glare at his shorter friend. 

"You know what I don't need this I'll talk to you later" Jiyong says harshly as he places money down for the vodka shots. He then gets up and exits the bar. 

Taeyang sighs out of frustration and runs his hand through his hair. 'He seriously needs to straighten up... before its too late..' he thinks to himself as he orders a few more shots of vodka for himself. 

~~

Jiyong pulls up to the driveway of his home he shares with taeyeon. He turns the car off and opens the door. 

After closing the door and locking the car. He walks to the front porch of the house and climbs the steps. 

Before he can open the door, Tiffany opens the door with Jessica beside of her.

"See you later tae-...oh... its you" Tiffany says dryly as she turns her attention towards jiyong and glares at him.

 

Jiyong tenses up a little. He is definitely afraid of Stephanie Hwang.

Jessica nudges her girlfriend slightly to stop and turns to Taeyeon. "Call me later taeng, goodnight" she says as she quickly exits the house and pulls Tiffany with her down the steps so she doesn't assult the now confused Jiyong. 

"Um.goodnight you both" Jiyong says as tiffany shoots him glare causing him to jump slightly. 

Jessica smacks Tiffany on the back of her head as she practically forces her in the car, and quickly gets in the car and drives off.

Jiyong then walks into the house and closes the door behind him. He walks into the living room to find taeyeon placing three empty glasses on a tray.

"Um... mind explaining what happened...?" Jiyong asks while quite confused. 

"Oh uh... fany was just having one of her bad moods" Tae lies as she picks up the tray and walks into the kitchen causing Jiyong to frown. 

He was about to walk into the kitchen with her, but decides to give her a little space. 

He notices her face. It appears as if she has been crying.

It hurts him whenever she is upset, but she always keeps her feelings to herself due to the fact she feels like she troubles others with her problems.

It also hurts him whenever he cheats, but he himself doesn't know why he does it.

Jiyong sighs some and exits the living room. He walks upstairs and goes to get ready for bed 

~~

 

First chapter done! Again sorry for my grammar TT