Chapter 3

One Last Time

Jiyong looks at her tears begin to form.

"W-What..?" He asks her and she looks over at him. 

"Its.. Its over Jiyong!This is the final straw! I knew you were cheating on me! And you had the nerve to bring her into out house?!"  Taeyeon says as her voice cracks slightly. Tears begin to stream down her face. 

The sight of her in pain made Jiyong feel ten times worse. Tears began to form in his eyes. 

"Now get out of my room and do as I say!!" She yells 

"...Taey-" Jiyong was about to say but is hit in the face with a pillow. 

"I. Said.Get.Out!!!" She yells once more causing Seohyun and Seungri to jump slightly.  

Jiyong opens his mouth to say something, but looks down. He stands up and puts the pillow on Taeyeons bed. 

Jiyong walks to the door and exits, giving Taeyeon her wish. Tears began to stream down his face now. 

Seohyun walks over to the bed abd sits on the edge. She gently pulls Taeyeon into a hug. 

Taeyeon hugs the female maknae back as she quietly cries. 

~~

At the waiting room. 

Jiyong exits the hallway and walks to the group of people. 

This causes the rest snsd and Taeyang to glare at him.

Jiyong ignores them and taps on Tops shoulder. He already feels like crap

Top turns to him. He sees Jiyong is crying and is shocked. "Whats wro-" he was about to ask but is handed the pass. 

"...here someone else go in... I'm leaving" he says causing his voice to crack some. He quickly walks towards the doors and exits the building. 

The other 7 girls are shocked. They have never seen Jiyong cry either. 

Top then hands Daesung the key and goes after Jiyong to see if he's alright. 

Daesung looks at the pass and then at the others. "Would any of you girls like to go next?" He asks as Yoona nods. 

He hands Yoona the pass and nearly toutches hands with her causing them both to blush a little.  

She quickly thanks Daesung and goes to see her oldest Unnie. 

~~

Jiyong quickly walks down the parking lot to go to his car.

He wipes his face with his sleeve, but it wasnt no use. 

Tears continues to stream down his face. 

Jiyong hates himself entirely at the moment. 

He pulls his keys out of his car and unlocks the car and enters the car. 

Before he can start the car he hears the passenger side door open and close after someone gets in. 

Jiyong turns to see Top. 

"Why did you follow?" He asks. His voice cracks slightly. 

"Two reasons." He says and Jiyong waits. 

"Reason number one.. are you okay?" He asks and Jiyong looks down at the wheel. 

Jiyong automatically shakes his head and more tears streams down his face. "I.. I ed up.." he says as his voice cracks again. 

Top puts his hand on Jiyongs shoulder gently.

"Now the second reason... why did you do it Jiyong... I obviously can see you love Taeyeon, but why..?" Top asks. 

This causes Jiyong to let out a quiet sob "I- I dont even know myself Seunghuyn.." he says causing Top to frown. 

"..how do you not know there has to be a reason Jiyong" Top says calmly. 

"I just don't know!" He says crying even more. 

Top sighs. He thinks of a few possible things then speaks up. 

"...coule it have been because of Kiko..?" He asks.

~~

Almost Eveyone except Taeyang leaves the hosptial after visiting Taeyeon. 

Taeyang stayed due to the fact Taeyeon wanted to fall asleep, but she doesn't want to be alone. 
 
Taeyang sits there quietly and notices Taeyeon begin to fall asleep. 

He quietly looks at her and examines her features. 

Shes still looks very pale, but still very beautiful. 

This causes him to smile a little. 

He doesn't notice the sun go down, but finally snaps out of his trance after he hears soft snores coming from the kid leader. 

Taeyang smiles a little more and gently grabs her hand. 

He gently lifts her hand up and kisses her hand. 

"Good night Kim Taeyeon... Saranghae" he says as he gently places her hand down and and stands up. 

Taeyang quietly exits the room, but what he doesn't notice is that one member of Snsd didn't leave quite yet. 

She stands at the other side of the door and is unnoticed by Taeyang when he leaves the room. 

The tanned skinned girl stands there in disbelief. 

"....Taeyang.. Why...?" Yuri asks herself quietly as she begins to tear up slightly. 

~~

Sorry its short I had exams today and I'm very tired.

Thanks for reading!