Chapter 4

One Last Time

The next day. 

Taeyang drives to the hospital to see Taeyeon. 

He glances over at the seat to check on flowers he bought for her earlier. 

Taeyang smiles a bit once he sees they are alright and looks back at the road. 

Yes. He must admit it. He loves Kim Taeyeon. 

He has loved Taeyeon since the day he met her. 

Her smile, her laugh, her personality. Heck, Taeyang loves everything about her. 

The day Jiyong and Taeyeon announced their relationship is the day his world basically crashed. 

That is also the day he became very jealous of Kwon Jiyong. 

Not jealous to the point where Taeyang hates him (because he doesn't), but he is just jealous of the relationship he had with Taeyeon. 

No matter what though, he would have supported his relationship. 

But that changed the day he caught Jiyong with another woman. 

~~

~Flashback~

Taeyang waa driving through the streets of Seoul. 

He and Taeyeon were talking earlier and she mentioned that Jiyong didn't come home some nights after going to a bar.

This made Taeyang suspicious. 

He of course told Taeyeon that there is nothing to worry about. 

But at the time he didn't know he was wrong. 

There was something to worry about. 

Taeyang looks around a little and notices a familiar car in a hotel parking lot.

Its Jiyongs car.

Taeyang frowns and pulls into the parking lot. 

He parks beside of Jiyongs car and gets out. 

He leans against his car and waits. 

Fifteen minutes later Jiyong exits the motel with a strange women. 

The woman sees Taeyang and automatically walks in a different direction. 

Jiyong walks to his car and sees Taeyang. 

He automatically stops. 

"T-Tae" Jiyong mutters. 

"Jiyong... what the hell are you doing here." Taeyang asks harshly as he walks over to Jiyong. 

"...I..." Jiyong waa about to say but stops himself. 

He doesn't even know why hes even there. 

He should have been with Taeyeon not that woman.

"....answer me" Taeyang says kinda harshly. 

"...I dont know myself..." Jiyong mutters

"How do you not know?!" Taeyang says clenching his teeth. 

"..." silence between the two. 

Taeyang clenches his teeth more.

Why would he do this to Taeyeon? 

Hes supposed to love her, but why?

Taeyang tries to calm himself down. He knows Taeyeon will be hurt. 

Taeyang lets out a harsh sigh and glares at Jiyong. "I won't tell Taeyeon" he says 

Hes not doing this for Jiyong. 

Hes doing it for Taeyeon. 

Before Jiyong can say anything. 

Taeyang gets in his car and leaves Jiyong in the parking lot. 

Hes completely pissed off at his Friend.

~Flashback Over~ 

~~

Taeyang sighs. He pulls into the parking lot of the hospital and pulls into a parking place. 

He turns off the car, takes his seat belt off and picks up the flowers.

Taeyang opens the door and gets out with the flowers. 

He closes the door and locks thr car. After he begins to walk down the parking lot.

He glances down at the blue flowers again and smiles slightly.

'I hope she likes them..' he thinks to himself as he reaches the door and accidentally bumps into someone. 

Tayang automatically looks up and sees Yuri. 

"Oh! I'm sorry Yuri!" he quickly says as she begins to giggle a little. 

"Its alright don't worry" she says smiling as she walks in when the automatic doors open. 

Taeyang follows and walks over to the desk with her. 

The worker looks up and notices the two. She smiles "hello how can I help you?" She asks. 

"We are here to see Kim Taeyeon, ma'am." Yuri says with Taeyang nodding to agree. 

The nurse mumbles an 'alright' and begins typing on her computer. She prints two passes and stands up. 

The worker leans over to Yuri and whispers something as she hands over thr pass. 

What the nurse whispered to Yuri was that she and Youngbae would make a cute couple. 

This causes her to blush and make Taeyang confused. 

The nurse then hands Taeyang a pass "here you go! Have a nice day" she says smiling as she sits back down. 

"You also" Yuri and Taeyang says at the same time causing Yuri to blush a little more. 

Yuri then quickly walks to the door and is followed by a confused Youngbae. 

Before she can use her pass. Taeyang uses his and opens the door, holding it for her with one hand.

"Thank you" she says giving him a smile and walks through the door.

"No problem" he says smiling and walks through the door also. 

They walk down the hall in silence. 

Yuri glances over to Taeyang and notices the flowers "are... are those for Taeyeon Unnie?" She asks feeling a little hurt. 

"Yeah. They are." He says as he lifts his arm up to look at the flowers a little. 

"Oh... well I'm sure she'll like them" Yuri says smiling again as they Reach the door. 

What Taeyang doesn't know is she smiled to cover up her pain. 

The two stops at the door and Taeyang knocks on it. 

A quiet 'come in' is heard. 

Taeyang opens the door with one hand for yuri and holds it open. 

She mumbles a 'thank you' and walks in. 

Youngbae follows and closes the door behind him. 

Taeyeon glances up a little from her magazine and notices the two. She gives them a small smile. 

"Hello Taeyeon unnie" Yuri says smiling a little as she takes one of the seats near the bed earning a small 'hello' from Taeyeon

"Hey Taeyeon" Taeyang says gently holding out the flowers. 

Taeyeon smiles and gently takes the flowers "Thank you, Youngbae they are beautiful" she says quietly and smells the flowers causing Taeyang to smile 

"No problem, Taengoo" he says as he takes a seat beside of yuri. 

He doesn't notice Yuris frown, but Taeyeon does. 

She will have to ask Yuri about that when they are alone. 

Taeyeon places the flowers down on a table beside of her and turns to the two. 

"So.. how are you both doing today?" She asks quietly. 

"Well... we should ask you that Unnie. You are the one in the hospital.." Yuri mumbles out of concern causing Taeyang

"Well... I'm alright I guess" Taeyeon says. 

"Have you been eating properly?" Taeyang asks

Taeyeon nods a little "but I haven't ate breakfast yet.." she says. 

"Oh well would you like me to go and ask them to bring you breakfast?" He asks 

"Well I can call a nurse if they aren't bus-" she was about to say, but is cut off by Taeyang. 

"I can do it tae, I'll be alright" he says as he smiles. 

Taeyeon sighs some and thinks about it. She can ask Yuri what is wrong because shes worried. 

Taeyeon smiles and nods "alright then order me whatever" she says

Taeyang nods and gets up "I'll be back" he says to thw two as he exits the room . 

Taeyeon waits a few seconds and soon turns to Yuri. Shes looking at the ground causing Taeyeon to frown. 

"Yuri..." she says causing Yuri to look up at her leader. 

"....are you okay?" Taeyeon asks

Yuri smiles "I'm fine, Taeyeon Unnie" she says 

Taeyeon knows too Yuri well.

Shes lying.

~~

Jiyong lays in the bed in a semi-dark hotel room he rented near the YG building. 

Seunghuyn offered Jiyong to stay with him for a few days, but he kindly declined. 

Jiyong wanted to be alone. 

He stares at the roof and began to think about what happened the past couple of days. 

It hurts. 

Hes hurt badly because he hurt Taeyeon by cheating. 

Hes also hurt because shes in the hospitaly and she told him not to visit her. 

But what hurts most of all is the fact she told the doctors not to tell him whats wrong with her. 

Jiyong begins to tear up. 

He misses her so much. 

Hes very worried about her health. 

This causes Jiyong to now silently sob. 

He whipes his tears and begins to think about what he and Top talked about in the hospital parking lot. 

When Top mentioned Kiko could have been the reason to Jiyong cheating. 

After thinking about it. 

Jiyong learns Top is right. 

Kiko is the reason why hes like this.

(A/n: no hate to kiko I just needed someone to blame)

~~

~Flashback~ 

Jiyong pulls into the drive way of the house he shares with his girlfriend of five years, Kiko. 

He got off early and decided to surprise her. 

Jiyong grabs the red roses and box of chocolates he bought from Kiko. 

He also grabs a small black velvet box and puts it in his pocket. 

It was an engagement ring in the box. 

Jiyong then opens the door and exits the car.

After closing the door and locking the car he notices Kikos car is there. 

There is also a car he has never seen before. 

Jiyong shrugs it off thinking it was one of her girl friends as he walks to the front door and unlocks it. 

Once he opens the door and walks in closing the door behind him.

He automatically knew something is off. 

Jiyong looks around and notices a pair of black shoes. 

They weren't his. 

This causes Jiyong to frown and quietly look around for Kiko. 

Once he notices she isn't downstairs he quietly walks upstairs. 

Jiyong walks to the room they share and notices the door open. 

Kiko walks out with another man. 

She sees Jiyong and automatically stands still. 

The man sees Jiyong and goes pale in the face. 

"..." Silence betwewn the three, but a slight crashing sound is heard. 

Jiyong dropped the flowers and box of chocolates. 

"J-Jiyong... its not what it looks li-" Kiko was about to finish saying, but is cut off by a mad Jiyong.

"Bull" Jiyong says harshly causing Kiko and the man to tense up slightly. 

Jiyong gives the man a dark glare. 

If his glares could kill the man would be brutally killed. 

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!!" Jiyong yells. 

The man tenses up again. He waist no time and quickly walks to the stairs and begins walking down them.

Once he reaches the bottom the man retrieves his shoes and quickly exits the house. 

Jiyong then turns to Kiko. Tears are forming in his eyes. 

"Why?! How long has this been going on?" He asks as he tries not to cry. 

Kiko looks down "...about a year" she mumbles 

Tears began to stream down his face. 

"How could you do this to me?! I love you kiko!!" Jiyong yells. His voice cracks slightly. 

Kiko then looks up at Jiyong and glares. 

"You never have any time for me!! And even when you do you spend time with your friends, Talk on the phone with that Taeyeon girl and you're way too clingy when you do actually spend time with me!!" She yells causing Jiyong to tense up. 

More tears stream down his face. 

"What do you mean?! All I did was love you kiko!!  you spend more time with your friends than I get to spend with mine!!" He yells 

She glares again and is about to say something. 

But Kwon Jiyong ain't having it. 

"Get your stuff and get out of my house" he says harshly as he whipes the tears off of his face. 

Kikos eyes widden "w-wha-" she was about to ask but is cut off. 

" I SAID GET YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT!!" Jiyong yells causing Kiko to slightly jump. 

She then does as she is told and gathers her things. 

After about an hour or so Jiyong watches Kiko walk out the front door. 

She did not say anything at all. 

Not even an I'm sorry. 

Jiyong sighs. He walks upstairs and picks up the flowers and box of chocolates he left on the ground. 

Soon after he walks in his room and tosses the flowers in the trash bin and walks to his bed. 

Jiyong uses his free hand to take out the black velvet box. 

Tears began to stream down his face again as he tosses the box against the wall. 

Jiyong then sits on the edge of the the bed and opens the box of chocolates. 

He takes out a piece and takes a bite as he pulls his phone out of his pocket and unlocks it. 

Jiyong automatically goes to the contacts app and scrolls down. 

He clicks on a certain contact and calls the person he talks to when he's either having a bad day or when hes upset. 

He calls Taeyeon. 

~~

Jiyong lets out a sniffle. He wipes his tears away, but its no use. 

They kept flowing. 

He then remembers the events that happenes after broke up with kiko. 

He would always spend time with Taeyeon who helped him cheer up. 

The day he met Kim Taeyeon is one of greatest days of his life. 

But the day Taeyeon agreed to become his girlfriend was the besy day of his life without a doubt. 

He was so happy that day he wanted to tell everyone including his fans, but he didnt. 

Jiyong feared she would receive hate she doesn't deserve. 

He lets out a shakey sigh. 

If he had to pick out the worst day of his life. 

It would have to be the day he woke up in a bed with another woman due to drinking too much the night before.

~~

~Flashback~

Jiyong was out with the rest of Bigbang celebrating at a bar. 

 while Taeyeon is celebrating with the rest of snsd including Jessica at home. 

What are they celebrating for? 

They are celebrating that Taeyeon and Jiyong finally announced their relationship of two and a half years at the time. 

Jiyong and the rest of BigBang sits at the bar. They are taking shots of vodka. 

After taking his shot he puts the small glass down. 

Seungri does the same when he finishes "so why didn't you tell anyone about you and Taeyeon dating?" He asks 

"Well... we were trying to avoid a scandal.. especially since the scandal between her and Baekhyun and the scandal between Jessica and SM" Jiyong answers. 

The last thing he wants is for Taeyeon to feel pain. 

She did not deserve the hate she recived from those scandals.

Luckily there were more kinder fans that supported Jiyongs and Taeyeons relationship than rude fans.

Seungri nods some in understanding. 

"Well either way congratulations" Taeyang says smiling at Jiyong. 

Jiyong smiles and thanks Taeyang. 

What he doesn't know is that Taeyang smiled in order to hide his pain.

Jiyong then turns to the bartenderand orders another round of shots.   

While the bartender prepares the shots and the rest of Bigbang talks about a few things. 

Jiyong looks around some and someone catches his eyes. 

Its Kiko. 

Shes with another man. 

Kiko looks and see him, but she looks away as if he was nothing.

Jiyongs heart clenches. 

He really was in love with Kiko when they dated.

Did their relationship mean nothing? 

Was it really just a relationship of five years wasted? 

Jiyong is then cut out of tought by Daesung. 

"Hyung are you okay?" He asks in concern. 

Jiyong smiles "I'm fine." He says as he picks up a shot glass and downs the bitter liquid. 

After a few hours the rest of the members of bigbang leaves the bar. 

Jiyong remained. 

He turned to the bartender and ordered some of their strongest drinks they sold. 

He ended up blacking out of control after drinking those drinks. 

The next morning he wakes up in a hotel room bed with another woman. 

~Flashback over~

~~

Jiyong lets out a loud sob. 

He regrets even looking around the bar that night. 

If he would have just talked to one of his friends and avoided drinking so much. 

None of this would have happened. 

If he could go back in time. 

He would have stopped himself from going to that hotel room with that girl. 

Then none of this would have happened. 

Jiyong never wanted Taeyeon to go through the pain he went through.

He loves Taeyeon so much, but even he thinks he doesn't deserve her. 

She may not ever forgive him. 

That would completely destroy Jiyong, but he wouldn't blame her. 

He ed up and completely regrets it. 

~~

At the hospital. 

Yuri stayed for a couple of hours, but had to leave due to the fact she had a drama to film. 

Taeyang stayed though.

After she left the rest of the members of snsd and Bigbang visited her throughout the day.

Some of visitors brought flowers. 

Except Daesung. 

He brought her a 5 ft tall Doraemon plush. 

Its now near sun down. 

Visiting hours are about to end soon, but Taeyang Jessica and Tiffany are still visiting Taeyeon.

Taeyang sits there quietly as Taeyeon teases Tiffany and Jessica about their relationship. 

They are definitely her otp. 

This causes Tiffany and Jessica to blush and playfully glare at Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon only giggles causing Taeyang to smile secretly. 

He loves her giggles most of all.

Jessica looks at the clock some "well... its almost time for visiting hours to be over. We should be going soon" she says to Taeyeon earning a small 'alright' from the kid leader. 

"Wait Tae... When do you get out of the hospital?" Tiffany asks 

"Well... I'm here until... you know" Taeyeon says quietly

This causes Jessica and Tiffany to tear up. 

They hug their unnie as if it will be the last time. 

Taeyeon hugs back. 

After a few minutes they pull away from the hug. 

"We'll be here tomorrow to see you okay?" Jessica says as she tries not to cry. 

Taeyeon nods.
 
She feels terrible for putting her friends through this. 

Tiffany and Jessica takes their leave. 

Leaving Taeyeon and Taeyang in the room alone together. 

Taeyang looks out the window and notices the sun is going down. "I think you should rest, Taeyeon the sun is setting" he says. 

Taeyeon nods a little. "Could you please stay with me till I fall asleep?" She asks. 

Taeyang automatically says yes. 

Taeyeon quieyly thanks Youngbae and closes her eyes. 

This causes Taeyang to do like he did yesterday night. 

He examines her features. 

He smiles. She has a little color back in her cheeks, but not much. 

Either way shes still so beautiful. 

Taeyang doesn't notice time pass by till a nurse quieyly open the door. 

She looks at Taeyeon and assumes she is asleep.

The nurse then looks at Taeyang. 

"I'm sorry sir, but visiting hours are over" she says quietly 

Taeyang is then cut out of his trance and looks at the nurse. He smiles. 

"Alright ma'am I'll go in just a minute" he says 

The nurse nods and exits the room quietly. 

Taeyang then turns to Taeyeon and gently picks up her hand. 

"Goodnight Taeyeon... Saranghae" he says quietly as he gently kisses her hand. 

Taeyang soon gently puts her hand down and gets up from the chair.

He exits the room and closes the door quietly behind him.

As soon as the door closes. 

Taeyeon opens her eyes.

"...did he really just say that..?" 

~~

This one is kinda long, but thanks for reading!

Also here are the results for the poll from Yesterdays Chapter. 

Top and Tiffany (TopFany) 

13 votes

Seungri and Seohyun (SeoRi) 

9 Votes

Daesung and Yoona (DaeYoon/ YoonDae)

13 Votes

Taeyang and Yuri (YulYang) 

8 Votes

Jessica and Tiffang (JeTi) 

8 Votes

Okay so here's what I'll do. 

Even though I'm not done with this story yet.

Monday I'll try to Publish first chapter to both the  TopFany Fanfic and Daesung and Yoona fanfic since they are tied 

Wednesday of next week I'll try to publush the first chapter of the SeoRi fanfic. 

And then Friday of next week I'll try to publish the first chapter to the YulYang and JeTi fanfic. 

Hopefully after I Publish the YulYang and JeTi fanfics I'll create a schedule to update all of my stories

Thanks for reading again!

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION!: (lol sorry) If you'd like! Check out my TaeTae (Taeyang x Taeyeon) Fanfic its called Genie (Tell Me Your Wish)