Chapter 9

Loving You

Yoon Bora p.o.v

I smiled when I saw him. Then I just go at him, ignore Jinyoung who stand up infront of me.

"You came..." I said.

He just smile at me. Then he give me a paper bag. 

 

Seo Jaehyung p.o.v

I smile at her and give her that paper bag. Then I saw Jinyoung was about to leave. I called his name but he just ignore me.

 

What's wrong with him?

 

"What's this?" she asked.

"Oh! I went to the hospital to get the medicine for you."

"How can? This was a control medicine."

"I have your health report. I got it from the inframary and my father was a doctor so he can understand me but he told me to bring you to him for medical check up next week."

"Ohh. Ok, thanks. You want to come in?"

"It's ok. I have something to talk with Jinyoung."

"uh?"

"Acctually, I told Jinyoung to look after you..."

"You what?"

"I mean, I told Jinyoung to make sure that you go home safely."

"Ohh. ok."

"I have to go now. Get well soon and make sure you take your medicine on time"

"Ok, Mr. Seo Jaehyung. I understand."

**********

"Hey!" I greet Jinyoung who sat at the bench near the playground alone.

"Jaehyung. Can I ask you something?" he ask me but he not looking at me. His eyes was looking at some children play at the see-saw.

"Yes." I answer him.

"Do you like Bora? I mean, like her more that a friend."

"Yes. Why?"

"Nothing. I just wonder why you always woried about her."

"Hahahaha.." I just laughing when he said about it. Well, yes i am. I always worried about Bora. Even when she fall to the ground, I want to help her but I don't have any courage back then.

"Why you laughing?" he look at me then ask me.

"Nothing." I smiled.

"What did you give to Bora just now?" He ask me agian.

"Medice."

"Where did you get it?"

"My father. His a doctor at Seoul Hospital and I have Bora health report. I got it from the inframary." I explain.

"Ohh.." he raised his eyebrows sign he understand my explain.

"But... why you ask about Bora? Did you like her too?" it's my turn to ask him back.

"No.." He quickly answered

"Eyy.." I punch his shoulder.

"Seriously, NO.." he still with his ​​answer.

"Ok ok.. Bora is only mine. Hahahaha.." I claimed without thinking.

"Suit yourself.."

"Oh! By the way, thanks because make sure that Bora return safely." I talk to him before I leave.

"I'm not sending her back." he told me.

"Then, who?" I ask him.

"Kiseop  sunbae-nim"

"Ohh. Ok but stil thanks you make sure Bora safe." then I just straight go back home.

**********

Jung Jinyoung p.o.v

After a few month, I already accept Bora as my friend but still she a little cold when I tried to talk with her. At least she doesnt 100% cold with me but she change 3600 when Jaehyung came. Sometimes, I act like I sulk with her. When I act like that, she just laughing at me and ignore me.

 

Whut!!

 

"Jaehyung!" I heard she call Jaehyung name from outside the class.

"Yes." Jaehyung answer. There's a smile on his face when he look at Bora.

"Here. I make some bento. I don't know if you like it or not but I hope you like it."

"Of course I like it. I like everything that you cooked. Hahahaha.." he claim and then make a heart shape and throw at Bora.

 

What?? He just like Woohyun hyung from Infinite...

 

"What the.. YAH!! Seo Jaehyung!!" I shouted his name.

"Yes." he look at me while smiling.

"Please don't do that heart shape. It's disgusting you know." I frowned

"Well, Bora love it though. HAHAHAHA!!"

"What ever.." I rolled my eyes.

"You just jealous, right?" Bora ask me.

"Why should I jealouse with that kid." I fight back.

"You don't have a girlfriend that treat you like this." yes! they couple right now.

I lost my word but then...

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Jaehyung just laughing at me.

"Shut up, you little bastard!" I throw a blue chalk that I hold. Acctually, I took from the teacher table. Drawing something at my sketch book. HAHA. Yeah, I know. There's no one use a chalk to draw something but this is something new right? xp

*********

 

Sorry for the grammar error. Do read and comment. Thank you becuz reading my fan fic. I appreciate all your comment about my fan fic. :)