Chapter 8

Loving You

Yoon Bora p.o.v

I lay on my bed. What Kiseop oppa just said? Am I dreaming right now? What should I do?

          "I love you"

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Bora!!!!! Please forget about it. He your oppa not your boyfriend-to-be..

     "Urghh!! This really driving me crazy!" I messed up my hair. I wanna cry.

     "Bora. Are you ok, dear?" my mom ask me from outside the room.

      "Yes."

      "Really, then can you come out for a while? There's someone are waiting for you." my mom said.

Then I just get up from my bed and get out. "Who?" I ask.

      "I don't know but I think he was your schoolmate."

      "my schoolmate? Jaehyung?!"

      "I don't know. Maybe you should meet him right now. He's waitng for you at infront of the door."

      "Ok, mom."

 

Jung Jinyoung p.o.v

      I was about to knock the door but then I heard someone yelled. As a result, I just stand here just like a doll, hearing all that conversation. I know that was Bora and Kiseop hyung voice. Yes. I'm infront of Bora's house. Well, Jaehyung told me to make sure Bora's fine even though I already told him that Kiseop hyung already take her at the hospital AND definitely he will send Bora home.

    "I love you."

 

That word. I heard that word.

 

Realising that Kiseop hyung might be out any seconds, I decide to hide. Lucky me, there's a bush. I just watching Kiseop hyung get his motorcycle. Uh! Why I have this feeling again?

************

I'm waiting for Bora. Playing with the stick, write random word at the ground.

      "Oh, it's you." someone voice come from behind. I turned to look at her.

      "Bora." I get up and clean my pant.

      "What are you doing here?" she asked me.

      "Uhh.. I.. I just want to make sure that you ok and.." I rub my neck and slowly look at her.

       "I'm ok now. You can go." she was about to close the door back.

       "Wait.. wait.." I tried to stop her.

       "What do you want acctually?" She hold the door.

       "Do.. Do you.. Do you have any plan tomorrow? I mean are you free tomorrow?"

       "Why?" she asked me.

When I was about to answer her, someone call her name from my back.

       "Bora!"

 

 

 

and for the first time, I saw her smiling like that. I turn my back to see that person. I was a little bit shock and suddenly I awkward in front of them.

Yeah..

       "You came.." Bora talk to him.

 

I just smile at my self. Ah! Jinjja pabo. She like someone else, Jinyoung. Just give up on her. I don't think you have any chance to get her. I take my breath and slowly take it out and I just go without say any word to them eventhough the person that Bora meet call me back.

 

Why do you have to think about this? You never like Bora. Plus, you just know her. You don't even know how was she. Her behavior, what she likes to do, what she hates ect ect..

 

Again, I take my breath and take it out slowly.

 

 

 

 

Just accept the fact that she love him, Jinyoung.

 

 

 

or maybe you have to know more about her without have any feeling toward her.

 

 

Just accept her as your friends 

 

 

 

or you classmate nor schoolmates.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for the grammar error. Thank you because read my fan fic. Do read and comment. I will appreciate your comment. :)

oh! and now I'm free!!!!!!! I have finish my spm last 2nd december 2013. Congratulation for me. Hehehehehehe....