Chapter 7

Loving You

Seo Jaehyung p.o.v

I often look at the outside. Where is Jinyoung. Bora should wake up now. I didn't give a lot of dose to her, just 3oz. 

But then Jinyoung get in the classroom.

          "Jinyoung, you're late." Ms Han told him.

          "Sorry, miss. I was at the inframary just now" Jinyoung told her. Then he, just sit at his place. Beside me.

          "How's Bora?" I ask Jinyoung while my hand write a note that Ms Han wrote at the blackbord.

          "Ok." Jinyoung get his notebook and pen.

          "Where is she now?" I ask again. I only know is asking right now.

          "I don't know." he 

          "What do you mean you don't know?"

          "Well, I just wait her to wake up and the told her to take her medicine and pull out that needle that 'stuck' at her hand."

          "Then?"

          "I just left her in the inframary.. alone."

          "You what?!" I look at him.

         "What? She seems fine just now. So, I just left her alone.."

         "What if something happen to her?"

         "Why are you so worried?" he ask me. I look at him without any answer.

         

         Then, I stand up, "Ms Han, can I go to inframary. I think I just drop something there."

         "5 minute" Mr's Han replied. I walk to the door but when I wanna open it, someone just open in before me. Bora.

         "Jaehyung." she say my name.

        ************

Jung Jinyoung p.o.v

        He worried about Bora. He like Bora. But Bora seem like him too. Wait! Jinyoung! Why are you like this?! Don't tell yourself that you like Bora. Just no. Ok!

        "Jaehyung." I look at the door. She stand infront of Jaehyung. Really really... actually not that close. Just a few step. hek!

        "Ms Han. I think I can get it after this lesson." he look at Ms Han.

        "Ok, then please take your seat and you Bora. How do you feel right now?" Ms Han ask her.

        "Oh! O.. Ok" slowly Jaehyung take his seat. Continue write the note.

        "I'm fine but someone left me a note and told me to go to the hospital for the medical check-up. So, I will go to the hospital after school."

         Then, she go to her seat. Behind Jaehyung. She recently change her seat last month. I don't know why back then but now maybe I know.

 

Maybe...

         I secretly look at her. Her face, a little bit pale. Maybe she tired.

*********

I wait her infront of the hall. Acctually Jaehyung want to send her to the hospital but he just got a call from his father. He have to go back early. At the end, he just told me to send her to the hospital. She's a troublesome.. 

 

 

then...

 

did she just...

 

I sigh. Well, you really a troublesome Yoon Bora.

**********

Yoon Bora p.o.v

I get in my house. Kiseop oppa didn't stop babble at me saying I'm not even concern about my health, not even warning with the food that I ate.

           "That's enough oppa. I know that was my mistake. I'm sorry." I said to him. Then, he sit at the sofa, I sit at the chair near the window.

          "Lucky you, my camp was over today so I could send you to the hospital." he look at me. I was looking at someone out there but still I heard what Kiseop oppa said.

         "Yoon Bora. Do you hear me?"

         "Yes. Just said what you wanna say, ok?!"

         "You don't have to yell at me.." he said it before he stand up, pick his bag and start to left the living room. I go grab his arm.

         "Why are you being like this, oppa? You have change a lot after you move back to Korea."

         "Because I'm worried about you." he tell me.

         "But you don't have to be like this right?"

         "Why you still don't understand?" he ask me, ignore my question.

         "What do you mean?" I ask back.

         "I don't wanna tell you. It might reflect our relationship."

         "You didn't tell me so how you know this might reflect our relationship?"

         "Because I know..."

         "Just tell me, what is it?"

 

He look into my eyes. Taking a deep breath.

 

           "I love you."

 

Then, he left me. Infront of the main door. After that, I heard Kiseop oppa motocycle engine start and slowly the noisy sound from the engince disapper.

 

What did he said just now?? 

 

 

[ SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. NOW IT'S ONLY LEFT A MONTH TO SPM (SIJIL PELAJARAN MALAYSIA). SO, NOW I REALLY WANT TO FOCUS ON MY STUDY AND MAYBE I WILL UPDATE ON 3RD OR 4TH DECEMBER BECAUSE I'M DONE WITH MY SPM ON 2ND DECEMBER. WISH ME LUCK!!! THANK YOU BECAUSE READ MY FANFIC (EVENTHOUGH THERES SOOOOOOOO MANY GRAMMAR EROR), READERS. I LOVE YOU GUYS. MUAH MUAH... KEKEKEKEKE.. >_< ]