Chapter 3

Loving You

Yoon Bora p.o.v

           Once I sit at my chair, I looked out. Then, I looked at motorcycle parking. In a corner, that's where Kiseop oppa always put his motorcycle other than the car that he use to drove. Ah! Oppa, Why you have to go there?

           "Bora." someone call me.

           "hmm..."

           "what's wrong with you? Do you have a problem?" he sat in front of me.

           "huh?" I look at him.

           "who are you? Do I know you?" I ask him.

           "no, you dont know me. Hi, Im Jinyoung. Jung Jin Young. Nice to meet you" He held out his hand to shake.

           "oh! hi, my name is... wait. You know my name, right? So, nice to meet you too." I replied him.

            "you dont hava to look at the motorcycle parking. He would never appear." he looked out.

            "pardon me?"

            "ok. Just that I want to know. Bye."he got up and leave my table.

            What?! I bet he is newbies here. Argh!! He just make me stress out!! 

*******

"umm.. Choa. Do you known Jung Jin Young? Is he was a new student here?" I ask a girl who are infront of me.

"Jinyoung? Nope. He's my assistant." she told me while full of food.

"you mean, assistant chairman?" I ask again. No way! That's jerk! She must be kidding me..

"yup. Why? Did he just make you annoying?"

"how do you know about that?"

"Yoon Bora. I've school with him more than a year. Ofcourse, I know him. Plus, he is my cousin." she told me.

"dont you feel annoying?" I take a frence fries and eat it.

"with who?" she drink a ice lemon tea that next to her. 

"with that jerk.."

"who's jerk?" someone had interrupt. Uninvited, he sat next to me. I just look at him.

"why are you looking at me like that?" he ask me.

"ahh!! Why I have to meet this guy agian?" I ask Choa. She just pretend ignored me.

"oh! frence fries." he take mine without asking first.

"w..what.. what?" I just following the movement of his face.

"what? Its not wrong if you share food with me?" He continue what he doing.

"ok! just take it. Take all that!" I put a basket of frence fries in front of him and got up to go.

"Gomawo~" he shouted.

*******

Jung Jin Young p.o.v

              I walk around the park. After that, I saw a girl. I think I know her. She smiled. I do not know why I was smiling too. She gently rub the head of a cat. I walk towars her.

"I did not know you like cats." I greeted her from behind. She looked back. Smile on her face immediately disappeared. 

"what do you want?" she ask me.

"eh?"

"can you please dont disturbe me?" she told me and then walk away. The cat just disappear.. 

Same as her..

What I have done to her?

*******

"Bora. Can I borrow your history note book?" I ask her.

"why me? You have many friend, right? Just borrow from them."

"they dont want to."

"why?" she ask me while her hand like taking something from under the table.

"I don't know."

"here. Just, take care of my note book. Arra?"

"okay!"

*******

After a week

               I place her note book at her table and then I go out for a basketball training. When I was walking on the sidewalk, I came across Bora. Oops! Hopefully she did not know about her notebook.

********

"YAH~! Jinyoung! Whats this?!" she yelled out.

"what?"

"why is my note book look like this?!" she showed me her note book.

"It's not my fault." I give my reason but actually it's my fault. I'm a type who is doesnt know how to take care of someone stuff.

"I. Hate. You." every single verse out of .

I am speechless. What am I going to answer?

**********

          At the same place. But this time, I saw her cycling around the park. She engraved her smile again. I dont know why, I'm so happy when I saw her smiling like that. It's make me feel calm. All the problem had disappear just like that.

"ahh!!" sound of someone  screaming make me go back to the world.

"Bora!!" I ran toward her. I sat next to her. Then, I took my napkin and seal of the wound on her leg.

"you don't have to do that. I can do it by my self." she ward my hand and took the napkin. She tried to stand up.

"you even cant walk and you said that you can do it by yourself?" I got up and led her to the bench in front of a fish pond.

When we arrived at the bench, I clean up the wound. Her skin is so smooth. 

"Jinyoung." she called me.

"yes."I smile.

"can I ask you something?" she look at me but there's no slime at her face. 

"what?"

"why are you different in school?" she ask me.

"what did you mean?" I look stright to the fish pond after finish clean up the wound.

"why are you being a jerk at the school but not out of the school?" 

"eh?"

*********

 

| I'm so sorry if my story is not like you guys want to and the grammar. I'm not good at grammar. |