Chapter 2

Loving You

Yoon Bora p.o.v

     "annyounghaeseyo." I greet the class.

     "annyoung. you're new here right?" someone ask me.

     "ah! yes."

     "so, you must be Yoon Bora, right?" she ask me again.

     " you know my name?"

     "ofcourse. Im the chairman of the class here." oh! That's good. That's mean I'm not in trobule today.

     "come. Get your seat. We will started our lesson in fifteen minute." she hold my hand and bring me to my seat.

     "excuse me. But can I seat beside the window? If I can." I ask her.

     "ofcourse. Your pleasure." she replied.

***********

     "you late, Bora" I looked at Kiseop oppa.

     "mianhae. Im on duty today." I give him an excuses.

     "oh. It's ok. Come, hurry up." I get into Kiseop oppa car.

  ********

 Lee Kiseop p.o.v 

     "Kiseop oppa. How about our promise" she ask me through phone call.

     "theme parks. ok. I get you in 15 minute. Get ready." I replied.

     "nae."

     Should I tell her about my future study? I looked at my pastport and my flight ticket to UK. 

     Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes....

      Yes.

      I should tell her...no! I have to tell her. I get out from my room and go to down stairs, get the car key. In 2 minute, I've left the house.

                                                                *********

      I wait Bora infront of her house. Standing beside my car. Wait! My car?! HAHAHA. No. It's my dad car. I use it without my dad knowledge. Same goes when I go to school yesterday. I go infront of the door when someone get out from it.

      "sorry. I'm late." Bora just smile.

      "no, you're not." I replied.

      "Kiseop. Make sure Bora safety." Aunt. Yoon's give me an advice. She always give me an advice when Bora was go out with me. Well, Jiyeon is my friend when we was little. Although I'm 19 and Bora 18.

      But there is something I keep secret from Bora. Something that involves feelings. Love. I don't know whether I have to tell her or not or maybe I just let it be a secret. It may be the best for me and her.

                                                         *********

     "oppa. Hurry up!" Bora pull my hand o I followed her steps.

     "nae."

      "oppa. Are you ok?" she ask me. I just nodded my head and tried to smile.

      "yes. You don't have to worry about me." I replied but when I want to look at Bora's face, she ran towards a machine. I walked towards Bora after several times called to see what is inside the machine.

       "oppa. I want that teddy." she shows a brown teddy bear is located not far from the hole that allows us to take it.

       "huh?"

                                                                    *********

        "Bora."

        "hmmm.."

        "I have to tell you something."

        "what is it?"

         "I.. I have to future study at UK next week. For five years." 

                                                                 **********

            "hey! don't crying. I will never forget you." I tap her shoulder.

            "i know, but it's five years. Yor're not with me for five years.." she sobbing.

            "okay, I will always call you every week." i make a pinky-promise.

            "really?" her face turn brighter.

            "yup and now, stop crying.. I don't like it.."

*********